• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC Bayern

I'm still going through the thread, but I thought i'd ask here.

The 500km driven trophy, does online play count for it? Cause it doesn't seem to track on the wheels in the garage.

I've been 1v1'ing rookie AI, but it only seems to net around 1-2km per game, while just driving laps of the track while the stupid AI plays with the ball.

Is there a faster method that im missing? Cause it feels like a hell of a grind if its all required offline :(

iosefe

The 500km driven trophy, does online play count for it? Cause it doesn't seem to track on the wheels in the garage.

I've been 1v1'ing rookie AI, but it only seems to net around 1-2km per game, while just driving laps of the track while the stupid AI plays with the ball.

Is there a faster method that im missing? Cause it feels like a hell of a grind if its all required offline :(
What you could do is start an exhibition with no bots and just drive around like mad while you wait in queue for a game. That way there is no wasted time. All you need is some patience

It only tracks exhibition and season matches atm because it's glitched. You can setup the rubber band trick overnight and leave your PS4 running if you're ok with that.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Amazing game, girlfriend and I tried to play online together last night while drunk... Did not end well, apologies to those 2 randomers who had to suffer us :p

I'm Cindres91 on PSN if anyone wants to hit me up.

TheFatMan

Is it possible to play an Exhibition game with friends online in your party against bots?

I've been (not so patiently) waiting for this game to fix there server issues, but I'll gladly take online exhibition if that's all that is working.

Love it so far!

Getting to grips with it and learning that you dont just chase the ball is quite rewarding when you pull off a save at the death.

Online tho is it just friendlys? Or is there like a league mode kinda similar to pro clubs in fifa?

Xater

Love it so far!

Getting to grips with it and learning that you dont just chase the ball is quite rewarding when you pull off a save at the death.

Online tho is it just friendlys? Or is there like a league mode kinda similar to pro clubs in fifa?

Only ranked or unranked matches. No league.

Anyone on PS4 who wants to play is free to add me, my PSN is Lady_Siara. I was very proud of not having scored a self goal but finally broke that late last night, nooooooo!

We had a pretty good squad though. I couldn't stop laughing.

Edit: Just saw we have a spreadsheet so bunzzzzzzz.

aravuus

Absolutely no better feeling than rising to a victory in the last minute and a half from a 0-4 situation

I've already managed to get two of my friends to buy the game, online MP is damn great too when you have mics

Werd

Cracked 700 rating in 1v1. It seems to really be all about not overcommitting, it's pretty hard to score 1v1 against someone decent fighting over the ball but real easy when someone goes blowing past you and gives you 5 seconds to nudge the ball in. Also helps to use the double jump dash instead of boost when you can to save boost for when you really need it.

Going to have to add some of the tags here and try doubles when I hit a wall in 1v1.

Auctopus

Couple questions.

How come when I win a 3v2 (not in my favour) my ranking goes down?

Also, at all-star level do people stop ramming their own team and setting up the other team?

Purest 78

That's what I thought before I played it too. Yeah, the game is soccer with cars, but soccer with cars is fun as hell.

I wasn't impressed the 1st time sony showed RL. Actually I thought it was gonna be a terrible game. The beta changed all negative thoughts really quickly. Rocket league is right behind Bloodborne for my GOTY.

red731

This game is missing an option to Horn after goals!

Yes. JUST after goal, once and just if you could mute them.
Horning every single second would be horrible.

Glad there are absolutely no horns. They won't add them I'm sure.

Love ranked. Pretty good people there challanging me and I them.

TeegsD

Played 3 or 4 3v3 ranked games with some of the worst teammates. Shit, one of them we played 2 v 3 because it didnt assign us a bot. Needless to say we lost them all and now I have a ranking of 1. Anyone know why a party of three cant play ranked 3v3?

Yeah, add auctopus

Added.

Add coolcole93 when you're home, bjaelke
3AQmK.gif

Hasney

Hey wait, you're from WrassleGAF!

How many more rounds you got till you win it all?

We had NewLegacyInc watching too, so that was fun :D

The dream is over :( ... Hasney and team you guys did good.

Yeah, man those last games were tense too, even with nic bailing us out! Need to get better when the ball is in the air though, ended up driving in circles that last match.

Time for a rest from RL for a little bit though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom