• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayant

We had NewLegacyInc watching too, so that was fun :D

Yeah, man those last games were tense too, even with nic bailing us out! Need to get better when the ball is in the air though, ended up driving in circles that last match.

Time for a rest from RL for a little bit though!

Nic was amazing with those saves... Yh same air control is my nemesis also. Why don't you use ball cam btw?

TeegsD

I cant join any ranked 3v3 right now. Keeps saying its waiting for one or 2 players but then says players couldnt connect over and over until it gives up

Hasney

Nic was amazing with those saves... Yh same air control is my nemesis also. Why don't you use ball cam btw?

I flick between the two, can't line up shots very well in ball cam! Played the beta in ball cam almost exclusively, but I wasn't that great with it.

nicolajNN

Whew, that's was fun, intense and exhausting. It really is much better to play with similar level players, it brings out the best in everyone I think.

Anyway good job #RainbowRocketeers, we can be proud of that performance.

Dubz

I was skeptical, but just tried this on PS4 and had a blast. Add Dubzinator if you want to play some matches today.

Looks like the servers died again.
tears.gif

Pejo

I had never heard of this game until yesterday. Downloaded it becaues it was free, and ended up playing about 5 hours worth and drinking a 6 pack. This is the most fun I've had with a random game in forever.

My only fear is people get bored with the game

Hopefully they plan to support it with new maps and modes etc

Would love an online season mode against other people instead of the computer

BShadowJ

Is there brackets anywhere for this ESL Stuff? I don't see Smokin Rockets anywhere on here?

http://play.eslgaming.com/rocketleague/europe/rocketleague/open/3on3-kick-off-cup-1-eu/rankings/

EDIT: Nevermind, their site is just shitty and I had to scroll way down.

On the top of the bracket, you can hide rounds, so you can make it show from whatever round you want. That makes the bracket way cleaner and easier to see.

Dang I sorta wanted french monster to win it all so we could say we had lost to the eventual winners :p

Vire

A new free DLC map is coming this month actually. All maps will be free and there will be paid hats/toppers/boosters for people to buy.

Spectator mode is also coming in the near future.

iosefe

new maps are coming. for a rough idea of an upcoming map, look up Utopia form SARPBC

I can't type anything in the chat, while I was chatting normally two days ago at launch. Is it a server issue ? Does that work for anybody ?

Not to do with sleep mode either, since people will suggest that to be the issue

Yes, that was that.

So PSA for PS4 users : do not use suspend/resume feature if you want to use the ingame chat, it glitches. If it does not work, close the game, and reboot the PS4.

Hasney

Currently stitching together some highlights from #RainbowRocketeers. Just gotta wiat for a 1.5GB file to load in on this shitty laptop.

Have they said anything about the possibility of saving multiple builds per team color or at least having the option of having different builds between the teams? Right now you just have one build with a different paint job per team. Would like to at least have an option to have a Blue Team setup and an Orange Team setup.

BShadowJ

Be on for some early rounds. Got work in the morning and the Tetris effect of seeing it when you close your eyes is real!

Yeah I don't know either if I'm gonna be able to stay up until late x_x

Whoever is playing in the NA cup, post a link to your team here! :)

Flunkie

Banned
Is Flunkie around yet? Need to start getting set up for the tournament assuming we're entering :p

Yeah I got a third, need a sub. I don't know if you can have people from other teams be your sub or not.

banana: Dunham is on which team? so out of the loop on all these tourneys... had no idea that they were starting this early. why didn't anyone notify me? I've been wanting some higher level competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom