• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vire

The servers are having issues sometimes making the cars barely controllable, but sure, whiny europeans and their precious ping... Dear lord.

It's more fun making fun of the Europeans that way though.

Ya'll just jealous you guys don't have Kronovi.

MUnited83

For you.
Pulling this on a tied 1v1 rankedon the last second was so damn satisfying.

RWZIVMg.gif

Jamie OD

Thanks to the PS4 Spotify app I now have Elvis Presley's "A Little Less Conversation" playing during games so I can recreate the old Nike ad about Cantona's cage football tournament. Except with rocket cars.

Noaloha

Get that full set uploaded as a vid on YT and present it to anyone who thinks the game is fundamentally too chaotic and random.

Great fun to watch. Has all the energy and relentless potential for interesting things to happen that fighting games has, but the technical aspect of it is much, much easier for a passerby/beginner/intermediate player to appreciate. Definitely a game that does a *lot* of things right as a spectator event.

BShadowJ

Maybe. Overall skill level is higher in EU, NA top team might be best overall though.

Of course it's gotta be higher level, the Rainbow Rocketeers...
I'm still hyped about our games, don't judge me xD

Although I'm seriously curious to see what the NA finals will be. Kronovi's team is granted, but their opponents... I believe it will be cole's team.
Or GAF ;)

Flunkie

Banned

Although I'm seriously curious to see what the NA finals will be. Kronovi's team is granted, but their opponents... I believe it will be cole's team.
Or GAF ;)

Team Rocket vs. Team Rocket

Got 2 friends that are huge Xbox fanboys to play this all night. Taking them to best buy to get on playstation today I believe.

This game moves consoles haha

Or GAF ;)

Nah I'm nothing on PS4. When I can play on PC we'll see :D

Ok, here's my stream. Don't judge me with input lag guys <3

http://www.twitch.tv/ecole93

autoduelist

More hours spent in this game.

Deserving of early calls of GOTY -- I don't know if it'll stick as GOTY, but it'll certainly stick as the best arcade realization of a sports game for a long time to come.

Skill comes with play; my third session playing and I finally am 'getting' aerial down. The game is just so good, and it feels like it should join the ranks of competitive gaming at competitions because watching teams of skilled players would be ridiculous.

It is perfect at being what it is trying to be... the controls, the game rules, everything just feel right and natural.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Anybody here with impression from the PC version of this game ? I'd like to get this game on Steam and play with my friends on PS4. I've heard this game actually supports cross platform play, so any impression you guys have on that would be greatly appreciated :)

Surge

Quick question about the Stocked trophy..is there anything specific I have to do to unlock some of the items or do I just simply have to keep playing matches?

Anybody here with impression from the PC version of this game ? I'd like to get this game on Steam and play with my friends on PS4. I've heard this game actually supports cross platform play, so any impression you guys have on that would be greatly appreciated :)

Cross platform isn't working just yet. Supposed to be coming once they get general server issues fixed i think.

you'd think in a 4v4 match that at least 1 person would try to stay back and play defense but no...everyone just goes full turbo towards the ball

Werd

Anyone else getting the stuttering/lag I"ve had the past two games? I've mostly been lag free but this was unplayable and cost me ranked games (oh no!). Guess I'm done for the day then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom