• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...an hour? Chill out man. If you're paranoid play normal queue.
Not sure why everybody thinks I'm freaking out... Just concerned about an issue I didn't see anybody else posting about, and was already told by a developer literally last page that it was a known problem being worked on.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
This game is actually a lot of fun.. I was sorta thinking this was just GAF hype being GAF hyperbole.. but nope.. legit fun game.

Playing with my kids, some great moments... pulling off a good aerial move feels so good.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Just had a server issue disconnect me after winning every ranked match I have played. I sure do hope it doesnt count as a disconnect if such stats are tracked.

So is there any reliable way to track your distance driven for the trophy? It's the only one left that I need and the garage stats are obviously glitched or something. I've been driving on the same wheels for the past two nights and it hasn't moved at all.

AcridMeat

Banned
Not sure why everybody thinks I'm freaking out... Just concerned about an issue I didn't see anybody else posting about, and was already told by a developer literally last page that it was a known problem being worked on.
Don't mean to sound like I'm jumping on you, just remember the same dev addressing that exact issue multiple times in this thread. People have been asking about it.

KkXj3a.gif

LOL

LOL

So is there any reliable way to track your distance driven for the trophy? It's the only one left that I need and the garage stats are obviously glitched or something. I've been driving on the same wheels for the past two nights and it hasn't moved at all.

Do it in season or exhibition. Dont think its tracking online atm

plc268

Man, when I'm playing with randoms, I feel like I'm always relegated to goalie duty (even though I'm terrible at it) because everyone would rather rush the ball and whiff than actually playing smart.

Every once in a while I get paired up with a good team that understands that just because you can hit the ball doesn't mean you should. I need to get more friends playing this game...

BPK

The station arena has a train that goes through in single player but it seems absent online. Anybody else notice this?

Game is incredible! My GOTY so far.

qazqaNii

Is there a way to remove that "WELCOME TO ROCKET LEAGUE!" sign? I keep pressing the buttons on there and a new window popups :(..

Just started playing this today. Went in with low expectations but man this game is amazing. My girlfriend thought it looked stupid, but I had to go to the door mid-match and handed her the controller for the minute or so left in the match. We've been playing all night since.

Afrodium

Banned
Awesome matches tonight with Gaf. Tons of fun! Hopefully we do it often.

Yeah man, there were some good games tonight. Feel free to shoot me an invite if you ever see me on RL. I'm never really hopping on with the intent to play with randoms, and I'm always willing to play with people from GAF.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Feel like I have hit a skill wall in the 800-900 rank area. Don't know what i am missing but i am not as good as some of the other people.

Was hoping to get into the top 100 but im not sure my current play level will get me there.

Also it's annoying having to sit in goal every game because nobody else will. If i don't my team is garunteed to get blown out. Who am i kidding my team loses even with me in goal.

Flunkie

Banned
Just realized the team that beat us is who went on to play in the championship. I don't feel that bad about losing anymore.

#TeamFauxket

I'm down!! Join my voice chat!!
If you like talking to beeps and boops, do this.

Enjoying this game so much.. felt I needed to pay the company something so just bought on steam as well.
I did this day 1 and will buy any DLC they put out on the spot, no questions asked. It could even be soccer ball armor for all I care.

I impressed someone in 2v2 ranked that he requested me to friend him lol

I had a great round, but didnt feel upload worthy. Sometimes I play so well, sometimes I whiff so much that I feel like I need glasses

I feel like I changed a setting in the camera option or something lol

IvanJ

Banned
I am getting better at this game, and most of the credit for that goes to this thread. I've read a lot of useful info, so now I approach each match much smarter and with more tactics.
It's very similar to real football, if you simply run after the ball all the time, you'll get nothing done and just get exhausted.
Now I just try to cover the midfield, stay a bit more in my own half, and only charge forward when the situation calls for it.
Since doing that, my stats improved, and my team is winning much more often.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Ball cam or no ball cam?

I started playing with ball cam always on but have found it hard to be precise with shots.

Trace

Banned
I only use ball cam when I lost sight of it, as soon as the ball is in front of me again I switch back to normal cam.

Yea, you should probably use ball cam more often. Watch Kronovi or someone really good play, the only time they take ball cam off is for certain aerials and going for boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom