• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something's been up with the servers lately. I usually never had much lag or connection symbols, but these past two days it's been pretty terrible on the west coast servers. Pings are low, but whenever someone joins, it'll lag. Don't get me started every time a match starts...it's the worst. It'll fix itself, but it's annoying.

The same experience for me. A lot of times it doesn't fix itself but rather smooths out for a few seconds once in a while.

depward

One game I'll be amazing, scoring goals left and right.

The next I won't be able to hit the broad side of a barn.

This is Rocket League.

Ive been hitting muchh better since I changed my camera settings. Playing more consistently and hopefully it means the end of my off games

Use the vehicle that is missing them, or one that doesn't have any wins. Helped me.

Can u post your settings?

Camera Shake: Off
Camera FOV: 110
Camera Height: 100.00
Camera Angle: -3.00
Camera Distance: 230.00
Camera Stiffness: 0.70
Camera Swivel Speed: 3.20

Ive been doing so well because of this

Hitting 95% of my shots

Under the ball, speeding at it, no problem

Use the vehicle that is missing them, or one that doesn't have any wins. Helped me.

Can u post your settings?

Camera Shake: Off
Camera FOV: 110
Camera Height: 100.00
Camera Angle: -3.00
Camera Distance: 230.00
Camera Stiffness: 0.70
Camera Swivel Speed: 3.20

Ive been doing so well because of this

Hitting 95% of my shots

Under the ball, speeding at it, no problem
Even helped me turn better, as I have better perception

Dizzy-4U

spaced.gifoyl8d.gif

Skyzard

Banned
Why do some countries get left out of flags?
Because the game isn't for sale in those countries?

Always seems lazy to me, you see it in a few games. Trackmania does it well.

AngerdX

They need to clamp down on the quitting in ranked atleast, so rage inducing. :/

Otherwise pure fun is the best way to describe this really. :)

Hasney

I take it quitting ranked has less of an effect than actually losing right now? Had a lot of people quit in the last 5 seconds now.

DavidDesu

Just wondering what other people do here but I have the camera follow the ball pretty much the entire game, and when I switch to behind the buggy for some reason I'm just nowhere near as good. For the most part camera following the ball is great, apart from when the ball is high up in the air falling back down, and I totaly lose my bearings.

Do other players switch the camera modes all the time or do you stick to one or the other?

AngerdX

Gratz on 20 and i find it wierd reading pro under my name as i´m everything but myself, and yes alot of times you can get some awsomely tight games going, i do prefer 3v3 and chaos tho.

I rarely switch camera from following the ball, but i know some switch all the time.

3797409d0cae28356e58e7b2416fadd2.png

u wot Joe?

Oh wow, he threw highlights from that Kronovi montage in there. Nice.

9869629153725904b39ad08c59366975.png

lol

Edit: Okay, at least Joe acknowledged the dumb bots. Don't know what IGN was doing.

Fitts

A friend was hyping this game up all week over group text. Got back into town from a business trip so played with him for a few hours last night.

Amazing game -- just the right balance of skill and chaos where everything feels earned and nothing feels cheap. Just awesome! Now to get my other friends on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom