• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Bravo

I need some morning ppl to play with on ps4. anyone in here fit that description? wish there was an ingame gaf clan or something.

edit: also is there a way to get music to play during matches?

How do you know when servers are down? First time experiencing a "Not logged in to the Rocket League servers" error message.

Don't think it's anything on my end.

LordofPwn

in my 8-0 run in 1v1 ranked last night i came from behind in 6 of them. only 2 matches i won by 1, 1 was in OT. had 3 people forfeit. (was up 8 goals with 3 minutes left in one of them.)

Good times.

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
I played 8 2v2 games last night. Only won one. It was humiliating, frustrating, and easily the worst time I've had in the game. Literally nothing me and my buddy did as a strategy worked. It was a fail night.

Sometimes youre on fire and other times you cant even hit the ball.

The ups and downs of RL :/

Its most frustrating wheb your partners dont know what the eff to do. So youre trying to manage drfense and offense but even when you set up shots for them no ones in the center...

Im online ps4 for a bit - psn wutdaheckman

nicolajNN

I need some morning ppl to play with on ps4. anyone in here fit that description? wish there was an ingame gaf clan or something.

edit: also is there a way to get music to play during matches?

There's no way in the game itself to enable music in matches, but you can buy the soundtrack, or find it on Spotify, and listen to it while playing

Wiggy

Anyone else think demolitions should be more physics based?

It just feels a bit odd to me when a car going slightly faster than you can just touch you and make you explode.

moojito

I was just playing a 2v2 ranked game there and my team mate was just holding down the accelerator. Literally. Not playing the ball/steering whatsoever. Nonetheless I managed to score twice, then with about 2 minutes left decided why should he get the free win. So I quit out. Hey, 15 minute ban now. Nice.

see5harp

I was just playing a 2v2 ranked game there and my team mate was just holding down the accelerator. Literally. Not playing the ball/steering whatsoever. Nonetheless I managed to score twice, then with about 2 minutes left decided why should he get the free win. So I quit out. Hey, 15 minute ban now. Nice.

Little did you know that was Soulflarz getting the platinum trophy.

Salsa

I want tron decals

maEd40K.jpg

I don't get your point.

GavinGT

Banned
My fingers hurt so fucking bad right now. I'll have to rebuy this game on PC, because I can't use this PS4 controller any more. I'm about to go into work and my hands are literally useless.

I just played a person whose name was "Kronovi's Dad" lol. My teammates quit when we went down 3-0. Unranked so at least I had bots but damn there was like 1 minute left :

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
I've seen some hilarious usernames in online matches which make me laugh. Among the highlights of today's matches were THEBOOTYWATCHER AND URINETROUBLE

hydruxo

I've seen some hilarious usernames in online matches which make me laugh. Among the highlights of today's matches were THEBOOTYWATCHER AND URINETROUBLE

Steam players usually have some hilarious names.

I've played against a team that consisted of nothing but Fairly Oddparents names (Chet Ubetcha, Dr. Rip Studwell, etc.), and another that was full of made up breakfast foods (Blurple Berry, Toasted Yogurt, etc.)

PSN names are mostly crap like XxSN1P3RKUSHxX

I just posted my review of this amazing game. here is the link to see it in all of its glory.

http://raincitygamers.com/game-review/rocket-league-review/

Here is just a quick snippet if you don't care to click:

The late, great Satoru Iwata once said, “Above all, video games are meant to just be one thing: Fun for everyone.” It’s only fitting that in the same month we lost this industry icon Psyonix delivers a game that completely embodies this quote like nothing in recent memory. Rocket League is an approachable, addictive, rewarding, and intoxicatingly fun experience that will appeal to everyone who touches the controller. If you only play one game this year, make sure that game is Rocket League. More importantly, make sure you don’t have anything planned the rest of the night. See you on the pitch!

Any feedback on my review is appreciated.

Thanks!

16BitNova

I think the time for getting kicked out for being idle should be extended just a bit. I got kicked for being idle while typing a message to my team. Now I'm banned for 15 minutes. Done for today I guess.

DJ88

Steam players usually have some hilarious names.

I've played against a team that consisted of nothing but Fairly Oddparents names (Chet Ubetcha, Dr. Rip Studwell, etc.), and another that was full of made up breakfast foods (Blurple Berry, Toasted Yogurt, etc.)

PSN names are mostly crap like XxSN1P3RKUSHxX

Nothing will ever top Jerry Robles.

Not my first hat trick, but damn if it isn't satisfying to single-handedly put your team 3-0 ahead.

Definitely a great feeling. I put my team up 3-0 with 4:48 left on the clock earlier today. Scored 3 times off the faceoff. Had two people quit after the 3rd goal, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom