• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Text chat doesn't cross the platform divide.

I still say each d-pad direction should be customizable in options. Have 10 things to choose from for each direction and you can select 4.
One of the quick chat options should be "Well played!" That would cover a lot of stuff like great clears and blocks, and could also be used at the end of a match as an alternative to gg.

Lunar FC

Anybody ever been set in a ranked match with a room full of rookies? My 3v3 ranked is like 850 and this just happened to me. I freaked out thinking they reset the ladder or something.

Celegus

I love the new menu music as well. As classic as the boop-de-du-woop was, this new one is sweet.

It's kind of crazy to me there's not even an option to listen to the music while in game. I mean I guess you can find it on Spotify or something, but shouldn't we at least have a choice? Love all the menu songs.

Revengineer

Unconfirmed Member
Man is the first-boot main menu song even available outside the game? I found the OST on Spotify, but the song is definitely not on there... at least not the mix in the game.

Ended up ripping it myself but it's not so great quality :(

Salsa

GOTY right here. Can we just call it? ^_^

wellllllllllllllllll

2504403-8712149456-iOjLQ.gif

multiplayer GOTY for sure

Salsa

so I need to get in touch with an admin (not just mod) who's online to approve the Psyonix dev account/s

can't seem to see active members for some reason

if someone with contact is out there pm meeeeeee

sent a pm to Evilore but nothin yet and Stump aint online

Gibbles17

Is anyone else's rating only fluctuating by 1-2 per game lately? Been that way for the last 15 games at least. Ranked ~730 in 2v2. Couldve swore it was it was like 5-15 before..

Salsa

stump helped me out and now Psyonix_Dave is approved! should pop up here soon

as for the flag; we need Evilore's approval and we're go, but he hasnt been around for a while

soon as he pops up and respond we should be good

Love this game and all the epic moments its provided, but boy can it be frustrating.

I was playing with my brother, we were down 3-0. He put their ball in for them making it 4-0 with 2 minutes left. He apologized and I was like, no big deal, not like it matters anyway we lost this game a while ago.

Sure enough we tied the game 4-4 with two seconds left and I said "WELP, GUESS IT MATTERED AFTER ALL"

We lost in overtime :/

Fun games with GAF just now. Good game Salsa, can't believe we came back from 1-5 to win in overtime over you guys, well played.

Nice work Afro :D

AcridMeat

Banned
Yuhhhhh :D
Is anyone else's rating only fluctuating by 1-2 per game lately? Been that way for the last 15 games at least. Ranked ~730 in 2v2. Couldve swore it was it was like 5-15 before..
Did you play poorly and win? Or very well but lost? It also depends on the ratings of the other team. I was playing 2v2s a couple nights ago with a friend in the 300s (I was ~970 at the time), one loss dropped be 20-25 points, each win gave me 6-10.

Top 5? Lock.
Top 3? It's close.

GOTY? Witcher 3, MGS5 or Fallout 4 will likely take those honors.
Unless Battlefront is amazeballs and launches with next to no problems (lol DICE), I doubt there will be a better multiplayer game out this year. I guess there's a chance Halo 5 might also be up there too, but only if 343 doesn't blow it.

PepperedHam

This game is driving me absolutely insane. I cannot for the life of me get silver in 1v1. I get one win away and lose it every time for the last two weeks. I was at 499 before and lost. First of all how do they calculate the points you get from a win? Being at 499 before was like Psyonix just laughing in my face.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Spectating and then joining the game messes up your camera settings, it seems. I accidentally spectated a private match yesterday, and then joined it after a few seconds, and suddenly I had massive camera shake and shit even though I have it turned off in the settings. Lasted throughout the match, fixed itself for the next one.

DarkTom

Hey RocketGAF, last night was a great one. It was the first time I won a match in a team where one teammate has left.
We were 2 vs 3, our guy left after about one minute. The opponent team scored about 2 minutes later. In the last 90 seconds we scored to goals and won, that's so satisfying ! I'll try to upload the thing.

By the way, feel free to add me on PS4 for some RocketGAF action : DarkTo_Om.

For some reason I can't get into a match. I go to find match with standard and choas selected, it shows how many are in the playlist and I hit find match and this other screen comes up and I get sent back to the play online screen WTF. Please help. On ps4.

bender

What time is it?
For some reason I can't get into a match. I go to find match with standard and choas selected, it shows how many are in the playlist and I hit find match and this other screen comes up and I get sent back to the play online screen WTF. Please help. On ps4.

If you've clicked on the DLC menu it tends to break the game. Try closing and re-opening the application.

Good games tonight everyone.

I have to point out that I have definitely noticed a pattern that playing on PS4 the games are much more difficult against PC players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom