• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone discussed the "All Fours" achievement icon and how it looks exactly like the Flying Spaghetti Monster?
xRIASm3.png

TEH-CJ

Banned
Aerials: gotta be able to predict the ball's trajectory. That takes a loooot of practice. At least for me it does. I still suck at it. I like to practice aerials in Chaos matches and do the training sessions. And get boost! BOOOST! :D

Camera: If you mean ball-cam or standard-cam, uuh... I started not using ball-cam when the ball ended up very high in the air, so I could see where other players were in relation to me.

Thanks for the tips mate.

I have a feeling im going to spend hours trying to beat the aerial training in rocket league. I absolutely can not hit the balls when the cannon shoots them out. I have no idea how to time my boost properly.

Is it better to use lock on cam for that, or freecam?

Nose Master

Man, I should delete and re-install. Pretty much flipping a coin at this point as to whether or not my connection is complete garbage, and my internet isn't bad at all. I still also can't enter a lobby more than once without restarting the client. (It just keeps searching and going through all the narrowing criteria nonsense until I give up, for like five minutes)

This game is awesome!

Is there a good spotify playlist for this game?

Anyone got any recommendations? I like wipeout hd's soundtrack for anyone that's curious.

AcridMeat

Banned
Has anyone discussed the "All Fours" achievement icon and how it looks exactly like the Flying Spaghetti Monster?
xRIASm3.png
Hahaha didn't see it until you mentioned it.
I'm at a bar and I just wanna go home and play rocket league is that bad?
Bring rocket league, to the bar. Time to set up RL nights baby WOOOOOO!
you guys ever realize how the crowd goes "oleee ole ole oleeee Salsaaaa Salsaaa" ? pretty great
Can't hear 'em over FORZA ACRIDAS

The game does not get old and I'm getting better every game. Double-jumpin and hitting the ball is what I'm working on the last few games. Also jumping off walls and hitting. Any one share some pointers?

Just launched this and am playing with my xbox one controller. I'm in training mode and I can only move in reverse. Both my right and left triggers on my controller do the same thing. The control options say that right trigger should be forward. Any advice?

EDIT: Hmm, my other controller worked. Hope nothing is wrong with that controller. My RT was just registering as LT.

Some people keep quick messaging with "Defending" or "I got it" during kick off when it's just painfully obvious who should go for it. Nothing wrong with that, when two players are on the side it's quite useful.

It's just so funny if you say the opposite thing you're supposed to too and see sometimes those people confuse their play and drive off wherever. Sorry I'm a troll :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom