• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, it means "away from keyboard"
pRXpqHX.gif

Havok1313

Had someone leave at the start of a match, so we're down 3 against 2. We beat them 6 - 0.
No better feeling. Stopped playing for the night because I can't top that game lol.

Dartastic

There might be nothing more annoying then playing a 3v3 with terrible teammates.

I just played a game where were down 5-0, due to one dude who was afk (then left) and another dude who just left. Guess what I did, with a minute and a half to play? Scored three times after those asshats left. 3V1. UGHHHHHHHH.

wowzors

I don't like the changes at all. Went from scoring 3 goals a game to maybe 0.8 powerslide is shitty now and the game slowed down. Bit disappointed I bought the dlc as I don't see my self playing too much anymore.

About an hour, maybe more with traffic.

Lol Mike Works that game was crazy, that final goal was such a clusterfuck.
Didn't know someone from GAF was in that match! My girlfriend wanted to FaceTime so I told her "after one match", then she wondered why it took so long for me to call, ha.

Salsa

havent played rocket league in 3 days now

giphy.gif

after 100 hours of playing it exclusively i've been trying to finish The Witcher 3 and get up to date with Life is Strange before Phantom Pain hits

def playing tomorrow tho, enough

havent played rocket league in 3 days now

giphy.gif

after 100 hours of playing it exclusively i've been trying to finish The Witcher 3 and get up to date with Life is Strange before Phantom Pain hits

def playing tomorrow tho, enough
I really need to beat TW3. I was really enjoying it, got to level 25 then Rocket League came along and took up 100% of my gaming time until today.

Interfectum

I think I've hit this weird MMR area in Rocket League. I've done well enough where I'm being ranked with nothing but Pros and Veterans but now I'm getting my ass kicked every single game. Did they tweak the matchmaking system at all?

Vitor711

Ugh, keep getting messages from salty pre-teens when I win on PS4. You can tell it's going to happen because they're the ones with pre-written abuse messages that they quick-type into the chat.

I mean, I just tend to win the match and then submit a grief report and move on with my life but man, I don't see this level of hate on DOTA. Hate a player say 'You suck, why don't you tell me where you live kid and I'll get you' yesterday. I have a feeling that Sony don't respond too well to personal threats so that hopefully works out real nice for him.

TheFatMan

Pysonix really just needs to remove the chat feature. Leave in the quick-chat stuff, but take out people's ability to type messages.

Honestly, I have seen someone use text to say something nice about 3 times, and I've seen hundreds of people calling people names or attacking there own team mates.

It isn't needed, and all it does is cause the community to become toxic towards each other. And it's getting worse lately.

bgbball31

Just played my first few matches today. I think I'm 5-5 overall, or 4-5? Something like that. I did terrible in my first few games, even after going through the tutorial. Actually scored two goals in a game though, so I'll take that as a win!

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Pysonix really just needs to remove the chat feature. Leave in the quick-chat stuff, but take out people's ability to type messages.

Honestly, I have seen someone use text to say something nice about 3 times, and I've seen hundreds of people calling people names or attacking there own team mates.

It isn't needed, and all it does is cause the community to become toxic towards each other. And it's getting worse lately.

Only if they add gg as a quick chat option,

vermadas

After my fall from grace and rant in the thread a couple weeks ago, I took a break from the game for a few days and then came crawling back. Things have been better since. I was on fire last night and scored several goals over a 5ish game winning streak. Felt pretty good after that.

I'm considering buying the PC version even though I have the game "free" now on PS+. It would be nice to have consistent 60 FPS, and I'm wondering if I might get better network performance as well. Anyone else go from PS4 -> PC and notice a difference with lag?

Every once in a while, since the patch, I notice some severe input delay happening. Like, 0.5 - 1 sec input delay. Which basically makes the game unplayable. It happened once last night and instead of making a save I scored on my own goal. I'm wondering if this is just a different manifestation of a bad connection; before it would just result in some rubber band / hitching movement.

NIN90

I don't like the changes at all. Went from scoring 3 goals a game to maybe 0.8 powerslide is shitty now and the game slowed down. Bit disappointed I bought the dlc as I don't see my self playing too much anymore.
I keep seeing mentions of changes in this thread but was it actually confirmed? Or is it just a convenient excuse when one sucks at the game? I clocked about 80 hours in this game and it never felt any different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom