• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unicorn

CZv4-EJWkAAT3XQ.jpg

WUB WUB WUBURARY I know DeadMau5 isn't dubstep but I had a joke, okay.

Gross.

J. Bravo

Someone good get on and help me stay gold 2 in doubles lol

Thanks pepiope!! 818 now :) we were playing very well. Helps when we're both hitting shots lol. Wish I could play more......I might have a gf now, but she's gonna break up with me if I'm not plat by seasons end. But if I neglect her to play more....same result lmao.

Ps I think we play better together when you gave haven't played with randoms first lol

Pepiope

Thanks pepiope!! 818 now :) we were playing very well. Helps when we're both hitting shots lol. Wish I could play more......I might have a gf now, but she's gonna break up with me if I'm not plat by seasons end. But if I neglect her to play more....same result lmao.

Ps I think we play better together when you gave haven't played with randoms first lol
That, and that trash talk in our loss got me a little heated the rest of the way lol. I was focused. We have to work on getting you up to Gold 3 before the end of the season!

Soulflarz

Banned
12-2 for the night on ps4

forgot how bad people are

Should hit gold on ps4 soon

my PC trueskill probably kills my ps4 one though, since I constantly play legends at 550-600 and people doing trick aerials, yet people are whiffing at 650s while I style on them lazily.

Lunar FC

12-2 for the night on ps4

forgot how bad people are

Should hit gold on ps4 soon

my PC trueskill probably kills my ps4 one though, since I constantly play legends at 550-600 and people doing trick aerials, yet people are whiffing at 650s while I style on them lazily.

U juss 2 gud bruh.

Soulflarz

Banned
U juss 2 gud bruh.

Eh

Not really
The number is kind of useless. I consistently beat my friend whos 1000 and can do trick aerials without much issue but erm...
It's moreso good as a general gauge, not exactly good for whos better contests.

It's a step above "im an expert youre a pro so ha" and a major step below playing with someone for a few hours.

Machina

Banned
I love when my win/loss percentage goes way down because of useless pleb teammates. The matchmaking is absolutely the only weak part of the game.

Hasney

I love when my win/loss percentage goes way down because of useless pleb teammates. The matchmaking is absolutely the only weak part of the game.

I don't think there's much they can do on that regard other than eons. Even points on a game is difficult as I've had some really good low scoring games where I keep putting the ball on a perfect position for a goal and getting those meagre centeting points while people hit turbo and hit the bar at point blank range. You're never going to be able to get those lucky people removed who have been carried to a win streak.

Mahonay

Banned
Played some standard and a little chaos matchmaking with friends last night. While I had fun as always, seriously fuck this game sometimes. We had so much bad luck just piling onto us. I think we won maybe 2 or 3 games out of 10. Outside of one blow out we lost them all by a single goal. Lost multiple in overtime.

Dominator

I wanna play with some GAFers tonight on PS4. I'll be on around 9:30 EST (perhaps earlier, depending on when my class ends). Doubles preferably, I'm a Silver 1 there, but I'll play 3's for sure.

Now, my label says Expert but I'm only alright. I've just played a lot lol my highest ranks are in Singles and Doubles with Silver 1 in each.

Add me on PSN!

PSN: LiquidDom

I wanna play with some GAFers tonight on PS4. I'll be on around 9:30 EST (perhaps earlier, depending on when my class ends). Doubles preferably, I'm a Silver 1 there, but I'll play 3's for sure.

Now, my label says Expert but I'm only alright. I've just played a lot lol my highest ranks are in Singles and Doubles with Silver 1 in each.

Add me on PSN!

PSN: LiquidDom
Sounds like you're around my level. I'll definitely add you. I'm avaliable most nights between 9 and 11 EST.

Dr Prob

Banned
"How hard is it to just stay in front of the goddamn net for two seconds if you're back during a kickoff? Not hard at all! Getting full boost doesn't matter if they score, you motherfu--"

"No problem!"

J. Bravo

i need u pep. my doubles teammate not the best theres no way i can stay in gold 2 with him LOL not with my mmr how it is. thanks pepiope
beli.png

Soulflarz

Banned
well then
scored a goal almost in OT
ball instantly in our goal
2 of us go wtf, opponents go XD

...what the hell? that's one way to lose. :/

Lol, yeah I leave 'em off too but excited as I am *almost* there (50). Good God I have put a lot of hours into this game. Still can't believe it was free (ps+).

Just got to level 50 as well. Thank goodness I have my title removed. The few times I got flak for being an "expert" before I removed it, I can't imagine the trolling for being a "master."

One day I might feel confident enough to display my title again. I just don't play as much as I used to, so my consistency has dropped. It's bad enough getting the sarcastic what a save and nice shot comments when I miss a ball or don't hit it perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom