• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babalu.

Fixed Handbrake performance for Backfire, DeLorean Time Machine, Gizmo, Grog, Hotshot, Merc, Takumi, Venom, X-Devil

I'm hoping they are making the handbrake performance tighter like breakout/dominus.

Takumi is my fav car lookwise but I cant use it because I need the tighter turning of breakout/dominus.

I'm hoping they are making the handbrake performance tighter like breakout/dominus.

Takumi is my fav car lookwise but I cant use it because I need the tighter turning of breakout/dominus.

Hmmm, might give the Takumi a shot again. That handbrake turn was most of what turned me off using it before.

KanameYuuki

Underpass > Circle one > 2 Goal one

I liked the one with 2 goals more than the circular one, but my brain finally started working on that one, so it is just like you said for me too.

I've been getting green pins so often, before the patch that was like 1/1000 matches.

I think Non Standard maps in ranked is gonna be a big dividing line in the community. A lot of people want them a lot of people absolutely hate the idea. It's gonna be interesting.

Salsa

Pic plz. Need to feel bad about not just playing more ranked to get up there.

jTNp5t5.jpg

I thought I'd be able to get a silver crown too, but only gold :(

Yeah, it's a bummer. I have two accounts (silver and a gold) but the gold one is my main account and I am kind of miffed I can't wear the silver crown in it because it looks awesome (especially in the snow arena!)

Unicorn

I love when there are major updates because the community goes back to having fun. Last time the community seemed as chipper was on DeLorean day.

Silver crown is aight. Gold looks good, but I feel Silver matches more stuff.
wtzgU.gif

Anyone else getting hit by invisible players

so wierd

game is super wonky after update

getting disconnected. lag. hitchy performance

they'll fix it

Nah, but I've seen someone else have my stupid glitch as if someone alt tabbed off and on for 20s, so I know I'm not crazy!

They've mentioned on reddit they have identified a few bugs. Hopefully they have a fix soon. I have had a few hitches but no invisible cars yet.

Ran rp

that vertical map is the goat lab map. flying is so much fun. the others are too easy to score in and the game length drags on when people don't skip replays.

Grinchy

Banned
The new maps are so fucking good. I even like Utopia now, but Overpass is my favorite. Overpass is also really fun with the hockey mode. The split goal map is really fun against people who know what they're doing.

I'm already hoping for a "Non-traditional shape ranked" playlist or something. It would be awesome to play against teams who are good at the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom