• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Oh well, gave me a chance to get back into Trials Fusion, which I haven't played in ages. Apparently that game has proper ranked multiplayer too now, with real trials tracks (previously it only had casual X-supercross MP)! Nice.

Was never the biggest trophy hunter but I got the platinum for the game :D

Can't believe how much fun I've found the game it feels like a game I would've loved when I was younger as well.

Soulflarz

Banned
Heey

Played for my 2nd time in 2 weeks
Went up to Rising Star Division 2 on PS4 last night :)
Yay~

Sucks that I'm all but rank locked on PC :<

Gibbs just announced he's becoming a Coach and IBP will field a new team. He says he just doesn't have the hours to put in the other players do and the other people are catching up and he doesn't want to hold the team back with big money on the line.

and another teaser? Went from 3 to 2 overnight.

a70bf78a3bb6f1c8f5c385fe294cee88.jpg

Gibbs just announced he's becoming a Coach and IBP will field a new team. He says he just doesn't have the hours to put in the other players do and the other people are catching up and he doesn't want to hold the team back with big money on the line.

Going to be weird not seeing him playing in Cosmic, though a lot of teams are shuffling players right now. He's going to be a great coach and manager, though. Plus, I'll bet his tease on future news regarding him probably will be him casting tournaments. He'd be great. Like a non-annoying John Madden.

Scored the best goal ever.

Jumped off the wall for Ariel hit. Managed to get down and thundered towards goal, ball bounced awkwardly and I managed to turn and scissor kick it in to the net.

I'm very mad tho, tried to record it but I can't seem to record on ps4. It either took a screenshot or started to record from when I pressed it which wasn't what I was after as I lost the game 3-1, but damn that goal. How do I record what I've done on the ps4?

GeeTeeCee

Scored the best goal ever.

Jumped off the wall for Ariel hit. Managed to get down and thundered towards goal, ball bounced awkwardly and I managed to turn and scissor kick it in to the net.

I'm very mad tho, tried to record it but I can't seem to record on ps4. It either took a screenshot or started to record from when I pressed it which wasn't what I was after as I lost the game 3-1, but damn that goal. How do I record what I've done on the ps4?

Open up the share menu by pressing the share button (I think it's either a short or long press depending on your settings). You'll see a thumbnail of however many minutes of footage the PS4 has been recording in the background (I can't remember how many minutes it has set as default, I always use 15 mins). Press square to save video.

Open up the share menu by pressing the share button (I think it's either a short or long press depending on your settings). You'll see a thumbnail of however many minutes of footage the PS4 has been recording in the background (I can't remember how many minutes it has set as default, I always use 15 mins). Press square to save video.

Too late for the goal but thanks!

Such an amazing game. I don't mind when I lose as long as I play well.

julrik

Oh well, gave me a chance to get back into Trials Fusion, which I haven't played in ages. Apparently that game has proper ranked multiplayer too now, with real trials tracks (previously it only had casual X-supercross MP)! Nice.
Wow, that's awesome. Thanks for the info. Time to re-install TF!

Ran rp

just had someone fail to block three shots because they were typing complaining about defense... when the ball was closest to them each time... then blame the two of us... then turn and start playing for the other team.

even the opponents had to call them out on their bullshit.

Just had the best experience playing with a rando I matched up against 1v1. After two very close games we teamed up for (unroanked) 2v2 and proceeded to win 10 games in a row. Either we were unstoppable or everyone else sucked! God that was fun. I love this game.

Grinchy

Banned
I don't think Microsoft has ever done anything that fast. Ever.

Yeah, it sounds too crazy to be true. I was kidding about VR before, but that box behind the X1 controller kinda looks a little like an Oculus Rift box if you use your imagination. And that comes with a X1 controller.

I had a really bad phase yesterday. I missed everything by a few centimetres and played like I was drugged.

Felt so bad! :-(

I really hope I'm back to normal today, haha. Going to try later today. Do you guys have this problem, sometimes? It's not often that I play like trash for a whole evening but when I do, I hate it! My buddy I played with did well at the same time. *grumpy*

I had a really bad phase yesterday. I missed everything by a few centimetres and played like I was drugged.

Felt so bad! :-(

I really hope I'm back to normal today, haha. Going to try later today. Do you guys have this problem, sometimes? It's not often that I play like trash for a whole evening but when I do, I hate it! My buddy I played with did well at the same time. *grumpy*
This was literally my experience yesterday. I couldn't line up my shots. I kept missing saves and blocks. Maybe I need to retweak my camera settings. It was incredibly frustrating.

Cappa

Banned
Yeah, it sounds too crazy to be true. I was kidding about VR before, but that box behind the X1 controller kinda looks a little like an Oculus Rift box if you use your imagination. And that comes with a X1 controller.

I don't think Microsoft has ever done anything that fast. Ever.

Let's be realistic: It is more likely that the OT will get an update than xbox crossplay happening.
Lol well looks like jokes on me

Grinchy

Banned
haha I can't believe Psyonix was able to do the impossible

What's next? Are they going to get a RL-themed Xbox bundle where the system has the power brick built in? Are they going to get a RL-themed Windows phone that sells as well as the competitors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom