• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

It's weird how few people actually play solo standard. Granted, I usually only play in Europe, but still, I'm thinking of giving up on that mode given that matchmaking will likely be worse and I guess I might as well play against a team, since that would be more normal for tourneys (not that I'll likely ever enter one). Plus you can get a group of no teams even in standard 3v3.

It's all I play and never had an issue with matchmaking just yet. I'd probably be done if it went away, unless it was replaced with ranked labs or something.

Enter my PSN ID and Steam ID on the spreadsheets so anybody wants to add me to play some Rockit Leeg, I'm for it.

Also looking for a third teammate for my team. To have a good idea of how I play, take a look at my past videos.

Esiquio

Enter my PSN ID and Steam ID on the spreadsheets so anybody wants to add me to play some Rockit Leeg, I'm for it.

Also looking for a third teammate for my team. To have a good idea of how I play, take a look at my past videos.

Just added you on Steam, bud. Anyone down to play now? I also added myself to the spreadsheet.

Watched a little and suggest putting ball cam on a.s.a.p. and leaving it on 90% of the time. I'm guessing you don't like ball cam but you will get used to it fairly quickly if you stick with it and have a much better idea of where the ball is and how plays are developing. Hope this helps!

Don't forget: open signups for the Rocket League Championship Series end this Friday. The tournament is free to participate in and has a $75,000 prize pool. More info: https://www.rocketleagueesports.com/.

Anyone need a player for their RLCS team? I'm a solid and improving Challenger II player that can play offense and defense. I'll be available to play tonight after 7pm EDT if anyone is interested. Thanks!

PSN: Optimus_Prime

I really want this badly.

stressball02.jpg

DD

Since yesterday night this game is taking several minutes to find me a match on South American servers. Is anyone experiencing the same?

No one? My cousin is facing the same issue. It's getting unbearable, really awful. =/

TheKeyPit

Banned
PSY・S;199603086 said:
chat options that would be nice to have:

"good game!" for cross-play
a general "perfect!" for great/lucky plays.

Some additional stuff would be great. "Good game!", "Lucky shot!".

Linius

So that stressball sold out already. Damn.

Wish they'd let me add it to my cart already so I can get 'in line' for the next shipment. Sure I'm gonna forget about this now.

Sooooo any solo EU players want to team up for the RL tournament?

If you (or anyone) want another teammate, or backup (I think backups are a thing), then add me in. I only do Euro so that's good. Currently Ch 3 in standard, but haven't played in a while. My form goes up and down.

Steam: damonforever

Can someone add my PS4 ID (MistoPixo) to the spreadsheet? I live in the Pacific Northwest. I usually play in the evenings on weekdays and various times of the day on the weekend. Here are my (mediocre) stats: MistoPixo

I'm just getting worse and worse at this game. I also changed the FOV and camera distance like somebody advised and I find it super difficult to judge distances and speed of the ball now. Think I'll go back to default.

I'm on PS4 in America and would really like to get on a team. I'm a good, solid rotational player. I'm happy to play with PC players since teams can be cross-platform. Let me know if you have a space!

PSN: Optimus_Prime

On the other hand, if you're interested in getting on a team and want someone else to organize it, I'd be happy to serve as captain and manage the registration, match setups, and practices.

Team name: Knights of Cybertron
Region: North America

Let me know ASAP. Sign-ups end tomorrow. Thanks!

I see now. He was trying to bring a reddit joke over here because a while back someone ranted that they wanted to ban the words "I finally scored a reddit worthy goal" or "I know it's not amazing, but I'm happy with this goal" etc. So someone posted that goal sarcastically with "I'm only Grand Champion but I [F]inally scored a reddit worthy goal! (not the fanciest thing on the subreddit but i was happy)"

Hilarious.

Soulflarz

Banned
I see now. He was trying to bring a reddit joke over here because a while back someone ranted that they wanted to ban the words "I finally scored a reddit worthy goal" or "I know it's not amazing, but I'm happy with this goal" etc. So someone posted that goal sarcastically with "I'm only Grand Champion but I [F]inally scored a reddit worthy goal! (not the fanciest thing on the subreddit but i was happy)"

Hilarious.

Oh.
Needs more context because GAF doesn't do it often >_>

Unicorn

I doubt anyone remember, but I was having HDD failures a month or so ago.

I finally replaced the HDD yesterday but Windows 7 had split my initial OS install across my SSD and the other HDD so when I popped the new one in I was getting boot errors because the boot-up portion was on the HDD while all the system stuff was on my SSD. Boot discs and USB loaders later I'm finally installing Steam on my new HDD now and will hopefully be back to playing at 60fps again and maybe, just maybe, brushing the rust off.

It took me a while to get in and do the work and it took me a while to do a bunch of work I wasn't expecting, but I am SO looking forward to getting back into HD gaming. My Surface Pro 2 has been a champ, but I am so hungry for higher res and better performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom