• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else playing a season, and find their teamate(s) scoring on your own goal far more often than the enemy does? It happens with me game after game after game...

They'll drop through the rankings like a stone and you'll go up. You'll never see them again :)

WITHE1982

Looks like I'll be stuck using remote play tonight due to family commitments. Anyone tried it out yet? Does the lag effect gameplay much?

Roussow

I'm a PS4 player -- many of my mates are playing on PC. I've coincidental connected to them a few times, but from what I can tell, there's no dedicated cross-platform party system.

Any chance this function will be implemented soon? Anywhere I can keep track of updates? I'll probably just buy this on PC otherwise, but it would be cool to have both options.

Hasney

I'm a PS4 player -- many of my mates are playing on PC. I've coincidental connected to them a few times, but from what I can tell, there's no dedicated cross-platform party system.

Any chance this function will be implemented soon? Anywhere I can keep track of updates? I'll probably just buy this on PC otherwise, but it would be cool to have both options.

Party probably won't be, they said they'll try, but it's a hard undertaking to write their own party system over two systems.

Private lobbies are going to be in between PS4 and PC players though, hopefully soon.

Roussow

Party probably won't be, they said they'll try, but it's a hard undertaking to write their own party system over two systems.

Private lobbies are going to be in between PS4 and PC players though, hopefully soon.

May as well buy it on PC, I got the PS4 version for free anyway, and this way I can support the devs even further. How does it perform on modest rigs? I have a laptop which I play League and CS:GO on, will I likely be able to handle it well enough?

Hasney

May as well buy it on PC, I got the PS4 version for free anyway, and this way I can support the devs even further. How does it perform on modest rigs? I have a laptop which I play League and CS:GO on, will I likely be able to handle it well enough?

Running an old 560ti and had everything on high quality apart from AA which was on low and it was as perfect as the PS4 version. Depends on your laptop specs!

nicolajNN

Not having much luck with match making, but did get into one 4v4 game, so it's not completely borked.

Went into the replay editor, mostly to get the trophy, but did watch part of the match, the hard attach camera isn't nauseating at all, nope.

TomShoe

Banned
What the hell did you just say to me you little go-kart boy? I'll let you know I graduated top of my class in the Rocket League Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret multi-million dollar tournaments, and I have over 300 confirmed goals. I am trained in aerial combat and I’m the top driver in the entire US pro league. You are nothing to me but just another foosball figurne. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that trash to me over the Internet? Think again, little nerd. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of rocket leaguers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your career. You’re dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can score on you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my one tire. Not only am I extensively trained in two-wheel combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Rocket League Emporium and I will use it to its full extent to humiliate your miserable ass off the face of the continent. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you pasty idiot. I will drive fury all over you and you will be run over like another slug in the road. Prepare to face the wrath of the undisputed Rocket League Champion. You’re dead, kiddo.

This is the entire thing I wrote in the PSN ID "comments" section in case anyone didn't read all of it

Steiner84

All 26 hours. Multiple times.
due to work things im out of the loop the last couple hours.
whats the status of the servers?
Up and running, people can play?

only 90 minutes before i get home.

I have a laptop witha nvidia gt 750m and it runs buttery smooth on max settings, 1080p.
what gpu do you have?

R1CHO

The music thing is weird, the game loses quite a bit without it imo.

Personally I also like the ost that is on spotify.

due to work things im out of the loop the last couple hours.
whats the status of the servers?
Up and running, people can play?

only 90 minutes before i get home.

Yeah, seems to be working all right, although my ping is not great, and it takes too much to find match if I set it to europe only.

dlbeast

What the hell did you just say to me you little go-kart boy? I'll let you know I graduated top of my class in the Rocket League Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret multi-million dollar tournaments, and I have over 300 confirmed goals. I am trained in aerial combat and I’m the top driver in the entire US pro league. You are nothing to me but just another foosball figurne. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that trash to me over the Internet? Think again, little nerd. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of rocket leaguers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your career. You’re dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can score on you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my one tire. Not only am I extensively trained in two-wheel combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Rocket League Emporium and I will use it to its full extent to humiliate your miserable ass off the face of the continent. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you pasty idiot. I will drive fury all over you and you will be run over like another slug in the road. Prepare to face the wrath of the undisputed Rocket League Champion. You’re dead, kiddo.

This is the entire thing I wrote in the PSN ID "comments" section in case anyone didn't read all of it

i dont get it......why?

Certinty

This game is too bloody good.

Told 2 of my friends who knew nothing about it earlier today and we all played a few matches together and they're in love with it too.

Can't believe Sony have finally given someone good on PS+ for the PS4.

drGonz0o

Neo Member
I guess there's a problem with Europe servers, I can only connect to East U.S. Surprisingly I haven't noticed any big lag problems, even though my ping is not dropping below 140.

Roussow

I have a laptop witha nvidia gt 750m and it runs buttery smooth on max settings, 1080p.
what gpu do you have?

Uhh, I think this is it.. Intel Core i7-2630QM @ 2.00 GHz. W/ 4GB RAM

It's all another language to me, hope that piece of info will suffice.

Roussow

Fuck... Ever since I discovered you can double jump barrel-roll/front-flip I've been doing worse and worse. I wonder if it's just coincidence or whether to many mechanical opportunities is overwhelming me.

Wiggy

Guys try closing the game completely then starting it up and then trying again, i immediately got matched after

nicolajNN

I got into a game, after a long search, and when everyone quit it, it filled back up quickly, I guess things are just inconsistent atm

Bishop89

sorry to hear so many ppl are having connection problems. ive been having games non stop.

Im loving the customisation, especially the trails. The hippie and grass ones are cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom