• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
The replay griefing needs to stop. it just prolongs bullshit 2 v 1 matches after somebody quits on you.

Ark

Tried playing offline while waiting for matchmaking... not that fun. The bots are, unsurprisingly, very predictable, which makes most matches feel really similar to one another. I don't think I'm gonna spend a lot of time in there.

Were you playing with the bots of rookie mode? I might just be terrible, but playing on Pro and All-Star mode were serious challenges for me.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
US West works for me in EU, no others do. Try selecting West only.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Been playing and streaming both PC & PS4 for weeks now, but haven't seen any screen tearing. Like, at all.

Well, the PS4 version (and the PC version, I assume) has v-sync enabled by default. You can disable it though, which is pretty rare in console games. I might try that and see if it feels smoother on the worst-performing arenas. I do hate tearing though, so we'll see.

Jb

Were you playing with the bots of rookie mode? I might just be terrible, but playing on Pro and All-Star mode were serious challenges for me.

On Pro. It's not even that they're not challenging, just that I know what they're gonna do in pretty much every situation. You don't really get crazy memorable moments you do when playing online (or IRL football).

Slixshot

Banned
Tried playing offline while waiting for matchmaking... not that fun. The bots are, unsurprisingly, very predictable, which makes most matches feel really similar to one another. I don't think I'm gonna spend a lot of time in there.

My best friend and I played season mode for 4.5 hours last night. Play on All Star with a buddy and have a hell of a time.

Ark

On Pro. It's not even that they're not challenging, just that I know what they're gonna do in pretty much every situation. You don't really get crazy memorable moments you do when playing online (or IRL football).

Ah I see, that's just the nature of AI though really. It always makes me laugh when the enemy AI just bee-lines the ball into their own goal from the other side of the pitch.

Jb

My best friend and I played season mode for 4.5 hours last night. Play on All Star with a buddy and have a hell of a time.

I can see how it could still be super fun on coop yeah.
Anyway I'm still really glad that mode's in there.

OccamsLightsaber

Regularly boosts GAF member count to cry about 'right wing gaf' - Voter #3923781
As a convenience I created PSN: ROCKETLEAGUE-GAF. Add it to your friends list. Then add players from the friends list.

I think I am addicted! Due to the server outage, I took the time to practice and get a few trophies...only have 3 left to do, collect all items, 500km and play a online match with a friend.

Would be my first platinum! Pretty sure this is going to kill my social life.

zonq

Anyone else in Europe having problems? I tried selecting west only as someone suggested, but it just keeps searching. On the Steam version I have zero issues.

TheDanimal

The fan bug is driving me insane >.>
Otherwise, I'm having a blast with this game! Does anyone know if the loud fan issue is a potential problem for the health of my ps4 (the fan stays loud during matches too) and if it can be fixed quickly?

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
This really may be one of the most fun games I've ever played. Win or lose I'm laughing, and I'm usually a bit of a rager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom