• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepiope

I've seen wg a few times in post chat from pros who stream. What does it mean?

I know gg and wp, but only recently have seen wg. Googled and couldn't find anything.

I thought it meant "well gamed" -- a combination of the two (good game & well played) -- but I'm no pro so for all I know it could be "whoopi goldberg"

Customized chat looks awesome. Can't wait for next update as I'm sure it's just tip of the iceberg.
Yep.

Well played, gg. It's a revolution haha

bjaelke

saXfb8J.jpg

9131bc7abf.png

bjaelke

Some of the 20+ post game titles:
Aggressor – Most First Touches
Benchwarmer – Fewest Ball Hits
Prodigy – Score 3 or more goals
Speed Demon – Most Boost Pickups
Traitor – Score an own goal
Warden – Make 3 or more saves

I've ever loved soccer games, and i think rocket league is a natural evolution of them.
Here there is a video made by me with my goals, not bests coz i forgot to save sometimes. I'm not an elite player but in this video i mixed up a new thing with an old one.
Hope to enjoy it :)
https://youtu.be/W2TKeOUUGKs

Love it! Frankly, I'm happier about this than being able to flip the car and whatnot. Honestly wouldn't mind seeing titles for the losing team, too.

Oreoleo

20+? Wow. Reminds me the awards they'd give at the end of MP games in Goldeneye 64. Doesn't count for shit but it somehow added to the experience quite a bit. I'm sure it'll be the same here.

20+? Wow. Reminds me the awards they'd give at the end of MP games in Goldeneye 64. Doesn't count for shit but it somehow added to the experience quite a bit. I'm sure it'll be the same here.
Also reminds me of Towerfall post-match titles. Those are great and quite funny.

I'm so glad Psyonix is adding this, though I am a bit worried about the Traitor title. What counts as own goals? Even the ones that hit you as you try to make a save inside the goal? Would be nice if they only count the ones that would be from hits that would register as shots on goal if you were on the other team.

I wouldn't sweat it too much. They are just titles and only for winning team, right? Which means even if you own goal (fair or unfair version) you still won the game. And hey maybe that own goal was critical to achieving a Brazil ;)

Majukun

I'll remain a challenger 1 division 3 for life T__T

evry time i break to division 4 i get a streak of bad matches and go back to division 3,rinse and repeat -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom