• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steiner84

All 26 hours. Multiple times.
servers down for anyone else?
playlist seems to decrease every minute, only 231 in us west, us east, eu 2on2 3on3. was at 1500 a minute or two ago

edit: 158 now

#
seems servers are crapping out at the moment.

servers down for anyone else?
playlist seems to decrease every minute, only 231 in us west, us east, eu 2on2 3on3. was at 1500 a minute or two ago

edit: 158 now

#
seems servers are crapping out at the moment.

yqBvbtl.png

Yep

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I just hope people still care about the game when it's finally working, the launch has been awful. The game itself is a total blast but you can't forgive these issues.

v1lla21

I feel like I've gotten way better since the beta. Still not at Shadow's level but I'm getting there :p

Game was working flawlessly for me this morning.

MMaRsu

I just hope people still care about the game when it's finally working, the launch has been awful. The game itself is a total blast but you can't forgive these issues.

Uhm.. sure you can. Their servers are down, the game is amazing

People blowing this shit way out of proportion jesus.

Had a great time playing with you RocketGAF, I'll add more people later and we can get some more 4v4 games.

I swear this is probably my GOTY so far. I haven't played Bloodborne or The Witcher 3 yet, but I think it has overtaken Batman Arkham Knight and OliOli 2 IMO.

So is it clear what you have to do to unlock sweet tooth? I read someone say that you have to win a match with every car you have unlocked, but I still needed 1 more win and I unlocked it.

I'm level 7 with 30 goals scored.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
People blowing this shit way out of proportion jesus.

No we're not, it doesn't matter how good a game is if you can't play it. People have every right to be angry.

Alej

Banned
First, it was all about BloodBorne.
Then, Geralt stole the crown.

Now, this is the final true event of an era, the MIGHTY ROCKET LEAGUE rules from here.

So is it clear what you have to do to unlock sweet tooth? I read someone say that you have to win a match with every car you have unlocked, but I still needed 1 more win and I unlocked it.

I'm level 7 with 30 goals scored.

I'm starting to think the unlock is bugged.

Makes sense to think that you need a win with all vehicles to unlock Sweet Tooth, but I unlocked him before that while trying to win with all vehicles.

Or maybe you need to have all other cars unlocked first to have him unlocked next

Hasney

Had a blast on some private matches earlier. Hopefully matchmaking is working later, but it's worth just partying up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom