• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qvoth

finally had some time to play, haven't touched since beta
dis gaem
p0QHO.gif

Steiner84

All 26 hours. Multiple times.
hopefully they come back as quick as the last time.

edit, seems they are comeing back right now

edit, and back up!!

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I hope something is done about people who just sit AFK and leech.

Yudoken

Betas don't require Plus.

Hey!
Is there any news about SLI, more AA options and downscaling?
I can't somehow downscale your game, I'm only allowed to change the resolution to 1080p (native).
Normally, I go to 1440p and beyond and this game would really benefit from it especially with a big tv and 4p (we are playing it right now, just take a short break after we played a few hours straight with people who normally just play Fifa 15, Blur or Ultra Street Fighter IV.

Hasney

Nope that's not it. I was in the process of trying to do this yesterday and Sweet Tooth unlocked early. I had wins on like 6 of my 10 cars.

It's glitched for some. It's working like that for most people, I was saying that myself until I unlocked it that exact way.

Moozo

Bagged 4 and an assist in my first online match. This after being total shite in the single player while servers were down

It's glitched for some. It's working like that for most people, I was saying that myself until I unlocked it that exact way.
I got wins with the cars from top to bottom. When I fineshed with the sixth car, I to unlocked sweet tooth. Is it possible it's only the first six cars you need to win with?

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
The people who have only been able to get one match in must be pretty unlucky because I've probably got 8 hours worth of online matches so far.

Guess it's a timing thing.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Working for me, EU server.

Edit: Down after I left the match.

Servers are going up and down at the minute but when they are up matchmaking hasn't been an issue for me.

Just dominated my first doubles match 5-0, scoring all 5. Wow, the extra space really helps.

Thats just stupid, In the beta there was no problems doing this.

Sony just want to milk more plus users.

There is nothing wrong with this. Set your account to primary. Isn't it primary? If it's not primary, that means you're gamesharing or have another PS4 right?

Both people don't need PS+ to go online. I have PS+, my guest/second account doesn't. You only need one PS+, but that account has to be primary, as a secondary account is supposed to be limited.

The series is currently this:

Me introducing basic mechanics and how to improve.
Me introducing flying and how to get to grips with it.
Kronovi talking through advanced gameplay mechanics, such as flying then dodging, wall aerials, etc.
Me talking through basic matchplay tactics (don't go for the ball if you spawn in goal at kick-off etc.
Kronovi talking about advanced matchplay tactics (the shit we're discussing here).

Sadly I only have a very temperamental copy of Vegas with which to edit, which is slowing me down massively. I'm gonna TRY and get video 1 out on Saturday though for those sweet sweet new player views.

All this is so crazy for our community. We honestly dreamed about stuff like this when we played SARPBC, making montages and hosting tournaments pretty much just for each-other.

I can only imagine how overwhelmed (and exhausted) Psyonix must feel right now.

Awesome stuff man. I'm sure you'll go over doubles and standard strategy?

Like rebounding corner shots to set up your partner in the center for an easy goal :D

I hope Psyonix considers hosting vids in the message board section of the game. I just love the sense of community that has grown. Haha, I still remember how much you and Fysho used to play SARPBC on PS3. I always got it confused with Calling All Cars and couldn't imagine what you guys loved SO much that you'd dedicated month after month, to years playing that game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom