• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone having matchmaking issues right now? Any tips in getting it to work at all or at least quicker?

I got in a game maybe 20 min ago completely randomly, but have since had the same issues. I think the only solution is to play more Rocket League while you wait.

I got in a game maybe 20 min ago completely randomly, but have since had the same issues. I think the only solution is to play more Rocket League while you wait.
Servers were fine 20 mins ago. The player count was dropping to the hundreds, then jumped up out of nowhere, and that's when I found my first match today. Servers still don't appear to be capable of handling more than 8k players at a time. Then again, we can't see the player count for private matches.

So far no luck :(
Yeah, I've been sitting around for about an hour with the same results. I think I'm just going to sign off for a while unless people in the thread say it starts working again. Thanks for the invite though, I'll hit you up when the servers are up and running.

Servers were fine 20 mins ago. The player count was dropping to the hundreds, then jumped up out of nowhere, and that's when I found my first match today. Servers still don't appear to be capable of handling more than 8k players at a time. Then again, we can't see the player count for private matches.

Yeah, I played private matches last night without a hitch.

Pepiope

Not sure if it's beginners luck, but I scored 4 goals in my second online match! This game was pretty good while the servers lasted.

Steam name is Pepiope if anyone wants to get online after these servers get fixed.

Will try the online the minute this patch has finished downloading. Had the game since Tuesday and played pretty solidly when not at work. Completed two full seasons and loving it, just a little sour that I've not yet managed to get into even one online game so far. Literally not one.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Private match wasn't working earlier for me. Friend tried to invite but no dice which was weird. Gonna try matchmaking later on again after I eat. Hoping it works so I can get ma fix.

Afrodium

Banned
I just scored on my own team and left the match in shame.

:(

Everyone sucks at the game right now so it's no big deal. Just keep playing and you'll get better. I absolutely sucked yesterday but was able to score a goal most games tonight and got MVP a few times.

This game is really fun

NJShadow

I just scored on my own team and left the match in shame.

:(

Don't feel bad dude, I started my last game scoring on our own goal (tried to hit it above the goal), but then came back and scored 2 goals while also nabbing MVP. You can redeem yourself!

HariKari

Game is fun but it feels like there's a lot of missed opportunity for more differences between the cars, powerups, that sort of thing.

kevin1025

Banned
Finally played the game for the first time tonight. Holy hell this thing is FUN. I will definitely be putting a lot of hours into this, it's super great!

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Just played my first online game. 4 goals 3 assists. Unsurprisingly everyone on my team didn't try to set each other up for shots even though I was trying. They'd just run into me trying to get the ball..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom