• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steiner84

All 26 hours. Multiple times.
It's meant to be, yeah, but it only is on one map (Urban Central) right now. All the others consistently drop below that target, even if not by much. But yeah, you can definitely feel the difference in smoothness.

i always tought DFH Stadium also didnt have drops, at least it felt and looked like 60fps all the time.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Game is fun but it feels like there's a lot of missed opportunity for more differences between the cars, powerups, that sort of thing.

No, thank fuck the game has none of that. I absolutely love how it's all based on pure skill (and some luck, sure, but the impact of that lessens as your skill level goes up), I wouldn't be as into it if there were a bunch of other factors at play.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
No, thank fuck the game has none of that. I absolutely love how it's all based on pure skill (and some luck, sure, but the impact of that lessens as your skill level goes up), I wouldn't be as into it if there were a bunch of other factors at play.

The only thing i would want them to add at all i think, are maybe some maps with double sided small ramps that you can torpedo off.

Aside from that, the simple even nature is what makes this game.

valeo

The only thing i would want them to add at all i think, are maybe some maps with double sided small ramps that you can torpedo off.

Agreed, I'd love a map with some ramps. I like how it's consistent on every map, but in the future I could see myself getting a bit bored of it. Would like some crazy variations.

Steiner84

All 26 hours. Multiple times.

these things will come.
i think they announced the first stadium dlc for still july and it beeing the map that is circular shape where both goals are connected and you can drive troughthe connection to reach the othjer end of the circle.
similar to this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTVPLZ-Iumk

Kaako

Felium Defensor
He just stole the ball while driving backwards and then slammed it in while in the air.
I'm watching and just laughing my ass off cause this is just stuuupid. You literally can be a one man team once you reach this beast level. The shit is unreal.

shmoglish

giphy.gif

Oh.... thank you

I'm not guna lie. I have scored on my own net in an incredible fashion a few times but I reeeealy feel like an ass when I do.

^^^^ that video is hilarious.

Tansut

So our team just won pretty handily. Like 9-2.

I notice in the chat as I'm leaving that my teammate called me a savage, like as a compliment I think?

This game is like digital crack! Such an awesome game and certainly a contender for my FUN game of the year! Looking forward to getting a few friends around for some split screen action too.

JambiBum

He's playing circles around all all 7 players in the 4v4 playlist, this is nuts.

I like to think that I'm a pretty good goalie. Most games the other team can't score on me unless I make a dumb mistake. Watching Kronovi I'm just like uh I don't think I could save most of these. RIP save percentage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom