• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejpfin

I've got over that and oh yes it does. I think they've turned off the similar skill ranking today to make games easier to find and allow the DB. On 761 and I'm being paired with and against people who are clearly doing My First Rocket League game.

Is getting annoying. For example enemy team is full semi-pro or pros. My team is then rookies and AI.

I hope Psyonix improves stat tracking. Especially for ranked

What's my best streak? Goals per average for the season? Goals per average in the last 5 games? Game points average? Etc

They put offline and online and ranked and social altogether and it's not gonna be accurate

BShadowJ

Me and NicolajNN are playing a new game on Ranked Doubles: see how fast your opponents leave! For an amazing 1 to 2 rating per game! Wow Wow Wow

Starting to think dedicated goalie is my calling, just finished last game with 3 goals, 4 saves, and 3 assists. All without leaving my half of the field. One guy on the other team got so salty he was trying to demolish me instead of going for the ball, team scored 2 more times because of that lol.

Starting to think dedicated goalie is my calling, just finished last game with 3 goals, 4 saves, and 3 assists. All without leaving my half of the field. One guy on the other team got so salty he was trying to demolish me instead of going for the ball, team scored 2 more times because of that lol.

i like how i'm positioned to be goalie and i just rush to the ball and all of a sudden the ball drives straight into the goal lol

Behold the greatest Spotify playlist:

Twisted Metal music babay!

Let's get a twisted metal playlist together. Anyone have fave tracks? Ill start:

-rob zombie

Haha, I do that, but that's more a tactical thing to make the goal empty for teammates. I try to time it so that I knock the goalie right when the ball bounces center or something. Sometimes they take advantage, sometimes they don't. Hidden assist!

I personally don't like being dedicated goalie. I mean, I do it as necessary, but won't set out at the start to be goalie. I feel rotating roles is best. Which gets annoying when I run up for a quick hit and no one takes the hint to cover the goal.

Flunkie

Banned
Me and NicolajNN are playing a new game on Ranked Doubles: see how fast your opponents leave! For an amazing 1 to 2 rating per game! Wow Wow Wow
Definitely had a lot of this going on today with schonto. How we got two bots was weird. They must've seen our names and left right away hehe

(As an aside, Spotify UI on PS4 is garbage)

Steiner84

All 26 hours. Multiple times.
when did the 500km trophy pop for you guys?
im level 20 with 165 matches played and it still hasnt popped? Also according to my tires my total driven distance is not even 20km`?

what gives?
its the only trophy im missing now..

Why do some names not show up in rank 2v2?

played 2on2 ranked the whole day. never came across that bug...

Hasney

im level 20 with 165 matches played and it still hasnt popped? Also according to my tires my total driven distance is not even 20km`?

what gives?

Don't worry about the stat tracking, it's not working. It'll come.

what gives?

It just takes a very long time. Steam itself tracks that achievement and it says I only got 124/500km so far, and I'm level 16.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
You should not lose rank if it's 1v2, 1v3 or 2v3.

If people leave they should lose double rank.

Tired of getting to 800 and then losing 3 games straight because my team starts 1 or 2 players down.

Its bullshit.

Tired of getting to 800 and then losing 3 games straight because my team starts 1 or 2 players down.

Its bullshit.

Hear hear. Had to play a 1v2 earlier. It was 4-4 and I lost by the kickoff in overtime :(

Steiner84

All 26 hours. Multiple times.
Don't worry about the stat tracking, it's not working. It'll come.

also ive seen on tha whats new section of the psn entries from various people "person x has drive 100.000km (?) in Rocket League" but i dont see such from myself..

its weird

Pennywise

I can't get into private matches, nor can I create one myself.

I got no issue to get into matchmaking games though~

Port Forwarding/Triggering isn't working either, and it shouldn't be necessary with NAT2 anyway...
Tried out a different MTU and reinstalled the game, dunno what's going on :/

Don't know if it's an issue with the PSN or the game.

Rocketleague forums aren't working either, so no idea if it's a broader issue.

Its bullshit.

They just need to punish quitters and ban them from the season if they do it too much.

steelersrock01

Neo Member
It just takes a very long time. Steam itself tracks that achievement and it says I only got 124/500km so far, and I'm level 16.

Does that amount include the km you've driven while playing online? I read somewhere that the achievement only includes offline play, but that doesn't make sense since you can get all the other relevant trophies playing online.

I think I'm hooked on 1v1, managed to get top 30 atm, hopefully they fix the matchmaking so you play against players in your skillset.

Can't wait to play and get destroyed by the really good players :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom