• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Roland Garros 2016 |OT| Clayray awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyx

Kiki Bertens is on a roll lately, nice to see a Dutchie play some really good tennis again.

edit: 7-6, 6-3 win against Madison Keys and through to the quarter finals!

go home and be a family woman Venus.
Timea cruises to the QF.

Kiki Bertens is on a roll lately, nice to see a Dutchie play some really good tennis again.

edit: 7-6, 6-3 win against Madison Keys and through to the quarter finals!

and now she'll get crushed by the Bacsinsgod

oti

Banned
I don't know who to root for on the women's site. This tournament feels very weird. I'm for German interests so Timea I guess.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
based on this match you might think that djokovic is vulnerable, but you just know that ferrer/berdych is getting straight setted next round.

LuuKyK

With that win Djoker becomes the first player to break the $100 million barrier in prize money. Thats a lot of money.

miserable

doesn't really matter if Clayray wins this match or not. i still won't give him a chance against the Djoker in a 5 set match . Stan is the only hope of stopping the monster

oti

Banned
Just don't forget that the Church is always open, we never shut the door and it's not too late for you to get baptised.

Murray will win more Grand Slams eventually. But who knows if Gasquet will ever be as good again as he is in this tournament. And he's French.

Forget everything I said. If Murray can win this in like 80 minutes and preserve some energy I'm all for it.

clemenx

Banned
Has Gasquet played well? I have not seen a match of his.

I'm kind of a Gasquet fan ever since I saw him live. The backhand is as awesome as it seems. Helps that I saw him smash Ferrer. He also seems really chill.

Hedrush

Very poor crowd for the Murray v Gasquet match. You'd think the French would be out in force to support their local player considering it's the first time he's reached the QF of Roland Garros.

Cmon Andy 🎾

Very poor crowd for the Murray v Gasquet match. You'd think the French would be out in force to support their local player considering it's the first time he's reached the QF of Roland Garros.

Cmon Andy ��

all matches have poor crowds today, shit has been rescheduled so many times now.
Timea played Venus in front of an empty stadium earlier today.

Hedrush

all matches have poor crowds today, shit has been rescheduled so many times now.
Timea played Venus in front of an empty stadium earlier today.

Yeah I guess that's true. It just seems that everytime I tune in to Roland Garros the past year or so the stadium always seem half full. Guess I'm just tuning in at the wrong times.

Murray could be up 2 sets and a break in the final against Djokovic and i still wouldn't bet on him winning the match

Haha, this so much. Andy can be murder to watch at times and Djokovic is just a machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom