• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Roland Garros 2016 |OT| Clayray awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
clayray must not waver, though. djokovic's lulls never last, as evil never remains dormant for long.

Federer fans desperately praying for others to do what the old man can't, I see.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
From the match first then next week call a conference to announce his retirement from tennis. He'll also announce that he's running for the next Serbian presidency.

He'll win easily, judging by how well the goat cheese mafia fixes draws.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
djokovic is definitely playing a bit better now, but still nowhere near his best, or even good. important to hold here.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
no way will djokovic keep losing that many second serves as the match goes on. dude is pretty much a servebot these days.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh, apparently it was the official tournament journalist, too. RG continuing to be the worst run slam.

mclem

It always throws me off that 5-2 feels like a massive lead, I have to keep reminding myself that it's just one break.

What? The match has started, that's pretty unacceptable. Hope they get thoroughly rebuked.

It's a common tradition for France Television (the French broadcaster) to send their interviewer in the player's box during the match to get live reactions either from the coach or the family.

Tio Toni used to graciously oblige back when Rafa was still winning RG. Last few years he's been less accommodating.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Those were both correct calls by the umpire. Cameras show the ball in and I just rewinded to see Djokovic did hit before the call.

oti

Banned
Ugh, apparently it was the official tournament journalist, too. RG continuing to be the worst run slam.

I can not believe this.
Is there like a government body that could strip the FTT's right for the Grand Slam away?

Poor Djoko, he worked so hard over the past 2 weeks to earn the RG crowd love, using an umbrella, doing a mexican wave with ball kids. Now it's all gone to waste because of this call and the crowd has gone back (?) to hating on him. He truly is the despised GOAT.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Poor Djoko, he worked so hard over the past 2 weeks to earn the RG crowd love, using an umbrella, doing a mexican wave with ball kids. Now it's all gone to waste because of this call and the crowd has gone back (?) to hating on him. He truly is the despised GOAT.

It's especially weird given Murray is a renowned slayer of French players.

Kensuke

Weren't they booing the ref? Pretty sure it wasn't against Djokovic.

edit: yup, look at the crowd cheering when he gets points now

mclem

I'm not sure they weren't booing the ump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom