• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| 30 Men enter. Roman remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh I love the Rumble too much, I just paid 10 bucks. Plus with me getting snowed in for the next couple of days, I will have some entertainment.

I mean for 10 dollars, its really hard to turn it down to watch these prime PPVs. The Rumble is just too much fun. Damn it based HHH, you got me.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Why? All we'd get are jobbers.

They don't have the roster for that right now - it's one of their major issues.

They wanted to this year but then they realized their roster is too thin.

Wasn't the 40-man Rumble the most critically-maligned of all-time? I swear, everyone hated that match apart from the finish swerve with Santino.

T
Do they got enough people to do that?

I'd love it but they don't have the roster for it now. You'd see alot of tag teams in it.

KEVIN NASH could compete.

Chopper

I'm anticipating a spoilerific title change at some point tonight, so am unsubscribed until I get to watch tomorrow.

Have a good one dudes. I have a feeling it's gonna be... memorable.

Ugh I love the Rumble too much, I just paid 10 bucks. Plus with me getting snowed in for the next couple of days, I will have some entertainment.

Did the same. Too much pull from Powerbombcast. And I'm close to 40, so, I'm still wrapped up in too much nostalgia for the 90s and watching in college to let the Rumble go by for only $10.

yuraya

I think its still too early for Roman to be main eventing mania. His time will come.

Bryan seems like the safe pick here.

Edit: also if Lesnar loses...than fuck this company! Lesnar vs Bryan should be epic match.

RP912

Banned
Think we'll have any surprise ECW entrants since its in Philly?

220px-New_Jack.jpg

Perfect time for a New Jack appearance.

Geez, the WWE Network has a shit ton of content. I'm gonna be pleased while enjoying my snow-day.

This is fire-sale like pricing, I'm not gonna complain. Just gotta remember to cancel if the product remains stale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom