• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| 30 Men enter. Roman remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurudyne

Geez, the WWE Network has a shit ton of content. I'm gonna be pleased while enjoying my snow-day.

This is fire-sale like pricing, I'm not gonna complain. Just gotta remember to cancel if the product remains stale

Check out the NXT episodes/specials and if you like them, don't cancel before checking out Takeover in February.

I can't take this seriously with that stupid mask

Why does he still have that thing? He's got his sanity (or whatever) back. He's not in a cult and seems to have put it behind him.

Hasney

It's not how you handle a situation

It's what you do about it

WHAT

It'll go down as one of the great Rumble lines.

iHEyIxG.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sounds like he's not cashing in given how much they keep talking about it.

gurudyne

Merchandising. WWE wants to sell more of the Rowan masks to kiddies.

Is there an in-universe explanation for it? It wouldn't surprise me if the answer was no. It's frustrating when they fail to creatively justify the most basic things, but sadly not uncommon.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Championship match goes first. Cena Overcomes the Odds. Wins.
Rumbo comes on. Number 30 hits. BRRRR APPLEDOUGH. Cena Face. Cena Overcomes the Odds once again. Wins. Faces the only man who could ever beat John Cena. Himself.

UberTag

So the Rumble is on before the triple threat title match tonight. Guess they don't want to end things off with Philly shitting on Roman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom