• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| 30 Men enter. Roman remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

I suppose that's the one nice part about charging $300/seat.
Nobody but hardcore fans is going to pony up that kind of money for the show.

ElRenoRaven

God I feel so sorry for these guys. Saddled with a gimmick about 25 years past it's time. WWE really need to get some folks who can come up with some good gimmicks again.

If they gave Roman a little promo to do every week he'd be well over. No wrestling crowd, smark or otherwise, can resist chanting along. It's like the ten punches in the corner, Shekau himself could be doing that and he'd get the crowd on side.

The Old Age Outlaws vs the Beyblades.
Hey fuck you!

1465675-beyblade4sc8.jpg

BRED TO SHRED

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Maybe that's the dif between the attitude era and now. It seems like in the attitude era everyone was good on the mic. Now everyone sucks.

They weren't. Billy's single push died because he couldn't cut a promo worth a shit. Its why they should never ever get rid of managers. The Ascension are exhibit A on why they still need managers.

Paracelsus

Thought the crowd was smark, but it's just mark. I hope they at least boo either Rock or Reigns out of the building and throw food in the ring.

Ithil

Maybe that's the dif between the attitude era and now. It seems like in the attitude era everyone was good on the mic. Now everyone sucks.

Most promos are bad now because they're completely over scripted by useless writers and have no input from the wrestlers.
Billy Gunn was always terrible on the mic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom