• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| 30 Men enter. Roman remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big One

Banned
I wonder how long it took for Triple H to convince Road Dogg and Billy Gunn that putting them over would give his team a huge amount of heat.

Downhome

I feel legit sorry for this duo. They have actually worked for so long to get here and this is what WWE does with them. I can't wait to hear their shoot one day.

kirblar

50/50 booking
Whoever looked bad going into a PPV would end up winning, was a near-universal rule in the Attitude era. Hasn't really changed.
I feel legit sorry for this duo. They have actually worked for so long to get here and this is what WWE does with them. I can't wait to hear their shoot one day.
If WWE didn't need the warm bodies they'd just be cut instead- they needed to make room at NXT.

krae_man

Dont forget The Rock Burying Russev for no reason again. It's not like he would let Russev get one over on him.

And they will never have a match so the segments are completely pointless.

Trojan X

Banned
So glad The Acension won that. Their finisher looked nasty when executed properly! Ouch. I hope they will continue to get more and more popular and I hope they will start to get more vicious because they need to be.

Dead Man

IMO, promos are the real difference between the Attitude Era and now.

I just don't care about anything going on. And we're not given a real reason to.

Yeah. When I don't buy the story, I don't care that much about the result, and not much of the wrestling in wwe is worth watching in isolation, to me anyway.

Welp, this is the first time I've watched anything wrestling since 2000 or so. Frigging Giant Bomb guys can only talk about it so much until I cave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom