• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| 30 Men enter. Roman remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont forget The Rock Burying Russev for no reason again. It's not like he would let Russev get one over on him.

And they will never have a match so the segments are completely pointless.

Are you trying to imply that The Rock doesn't put people over?

eGdoeGs0MTI_o_wwe-extras-side-splitters-the-rock-and-the-hurricane.jpg

Like JBL would give them the rub

He gave the rub to Luke Harper. Then again, that's Luke Harper, not one of these Ascension goobers.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Cena won with the Diva Special. A move taught to all Total Divas to beat the dastardly regular Divas. Must have learned it from Nikki.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
You knew they would get the win.... But these guys are fucking awful

Teams of their ilk have to work kinda stiff and have a decent array of power moves. The Ascension are soft, have pretty much no power moves, no charisma, nothing.

They never had a chance to succeed, but WWE can't remember how to book teams like that.

krae_man

I love how Sting causes everyone to stop what they are doing. His old ass took 10 minutes to get to the ring so the heels still had forever to cheat and win.

suplex

Anyone else have issues with the network on xbox 360 and one?

On 360 works mostly, but video is shit quality. Xbox One buffers every few minutes or less and eventually fails and kicks me out.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
If Sting was supposed to just look like it was a picture of String and not actually him there, then Steve kind of messed it up by moving around the whole time.

Anyone else have issues with the network on xbox 360 and one?

On 360 works mostly, but video is shit quality. Xbox One buffers every few minutes or less and eventually fails and kicks me out.

i'm having issues on PS4. Every so often it'll skip back like 3 seconds and repeat.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Also, lol @ the official picture at the bottom just showing Cena/Lesnar but the one behind Triple H has Rollins also.

kirblar

Rock was not insecure in the least, and was way better at helping guys out - he knew he was bulletproof because he was just that damn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom