• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| 30 Men enter. Roman remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why they broke the Bellas up and then made them back together again. Like the whole feud went no where and made no sense.

Can somebody catch me up on the Bellas story? Last I heard they split up but then got back together but then split up but then one got hired so they were back together leading to a big split and a tearful reunification.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Did they ever even bother to explain why Brie reconciled with Nikki?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
They've teased the Mizdow split for weeks and you guys are surprised they didn't win? Gotta adjust your expectations.

But tag teams turning on each other and cost the belts is a common angle, so thats not a good excuse. The Usos held the belts forever during their first reign and have long exhausted most of the competition. They're dull

thequestion

I like the Usos because they always manage to surprise me in every match. I never remember that they are still part of the WWE until I see them come out.

You're not alone, friend.

edit. I never remember that they are still part of the WWE until I see them come out.[/QUOTE]

we're adults watching wrestling

ipn9bB0FwKeyp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom