• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| 30 Men enter. Roman remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakun

Seth is like a pre 1996 shawn michaels without all the negatives.
If the company doesn't get in the way he'll be the legit future of this company

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
There's a reason they don't book ANYONE to throw like 10 suplexes in five minutes. It'd gas anybody, especially a 300 pound ball of muscle.

Which worries me for WM. How are they going to book this guy in a decent length 1-on-1 match?

Brock vs. Reigns would be the silliest thing ever. When you book someone as strong as you book Brock Lesnar, David vs Goliath is the only thing that makes any goddamn sense. And Reigns is obviously no David.

nc7wV.gif

belee dat

I'm still bitter they've let Lesnar lose twice since his return. He could look like an absolute God since his MMA stint.

Also, Sting wins this shit.

T.A.L

There is not a person on Earth who can dethrone Brock. Brock is going to Alaska to put the title on the line against polar bears. Wwe might as well bring the big gold back and now in their heart of hearts that the gawd is too good for them.

ed_fusion

Banned
that match was pretty good..Lesnar is like the terminator...

Time for Reigns to win the rumble now, babygirl (i want Daniel Bryan to win, though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom