• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| 30 Men enter. Roman remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about all the damage Cena did to Brock. How would Brock recover on the outside if not for Cena. Cena was important to this match. God bless him.

Moa

I want to say that they stopped doing them this year because it costs too much to lug the stuff around and a lot of the places they have PPVs now are causing troubles rigging up the equipment.

That's what Stephanie McMahon said. Shame it wasn't because they realized gimmick PPVs suck.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I can't imagine lesnar losing to anyone really. If reigns wins tonight and they're setting it up I'm going to riot.

Reigns needs to cook for at least another year. If they are really counting on him being the next big star, they are going to fuck it up big time pushing him now. Nobody buys it. Not the smarks, or the casual fans.

So Orton, Sheamus and Bo come back tonight?

Reigns doesn't look like he's on the same page as Brock. It should not happen.

Exactly. I'll fucking stop watching RAW if Reigns wins the rumble and then beats Lesnar. In no scenario does Reigns look credible. A fucking superman punch and spear is suppose to beat Lesnar? Fuck. That. Shit.

I can't wait for Jay Leno to enter in at 30, solidifying and enhancing his winning streak, before going on to fight Brock at Mania using nothing but arm drags and assisted clotheslines with DDP to obtain the belt for the first time.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I want to say that they stopped doing them this year because it costs too much to lug the stuff around and a lot of the places they have PPVs now are causing troubles rigging up the equipment.

Stephanie says its because of the lack of venues they can hang it from.

Reigns needs to cook for at least another year. If they are really counting on him being the next big star, they are going to fuck it up big time pushing him now. Nobody buys it. Not the smarks, or the casual fans.

So Orton, Sheamus and Bo come back tonight?
the only people I'd buy beating Lesnar is Orton (bring back the legend killer gimmick) and Bryan (by using smarts/wrestling ability).

With Lesnar winning, I originally thought WWE goes the Reigns vs. Lesnar route, but with The Rock possibly making an appearance, The Rock vs. Lesnar seems more likely they will probably throw Cena into the title match in a bullshit manner.

Maddocks

After that match I can say I am now a Seth mark. I always liked him as a wrestler, but that match just put it over the top for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom