• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor - GMR gives GTA: San Andreas a 10.0?

MarkRyan

Sam Houser fucked my wife
Since when were Internet threads on a particular subject limited to praise for said topic?

I've always felt that if you believe strongly enough in your own opinion that you should have zero problem with defending it.

(And by the way, Rockstar makes terrible video games.)

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
You (or anyone else) want to come into a thread and say why a particular game doesn't appeal to you, fine. Come into a thread and blindly troll without

A) style and/or
B) substance

and I'll punt you into the stratosphere.

It ain't pretty, but I sleep like a baby at night. And these three white people approve as well.

three-people-thumbs-up.jpg

ferricide

i mean, at this point, should i even confirm or deny this? =) i'm not having enough fun with this thread, since i don't really care what people think of GTA.

MORE FUN PLZ

Teddman

ferricide said:
hrm bribes. good idea. MAKE WITH THE BRIBES AND I WILL CONFIRM (OR DENY) FOR THE BEST ONE
I'll let you autograph my copy of Fable and scribble a big "8.5" on the boxart next E3.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
evil ways said:
Pfft, as if it's any surprise. It's Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, THE game of the year.

In fact the scale should've gone up to 11 just for being San Andreas

I remember the old PC magazine PCXL gave Half Life an 11 out of 10 because it was so damn good.

Pedigree Chum said:
Well they've totally revamped that, it's more like Manhunt's targeting system now.

And thats good?i found Manhunt controls very slow and clumsy for some of the required actions.......still GTA3 was fun and different but i think we're on the extremely overrated material at this time, specially after the dissapointing Vice City, sub-sequel which everyone venerated.......if i hadnt played GTA3 perhaps the story would be different.

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
SA is going to get a 10s across the board, at least in the UK.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
To say that I'm excited for SA is an understatement. The only thing I know about this title is the disgustingly large map and the random bits of info that Rockstar let out earlier in the year. I pray that this game fixes everything that was wrong with the previous titles.

Top Bottom