• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia begins Invasion of Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMephistoX

Holy shit just watching CNN LIVE and you can hear explosions in Kyiv. I know their opinion stuff is controversial and forced but this is why this network is so valuable their LIVE journalism is and always has been excellent. Makes me wish they would just ditch the editorializing altogether.

ManaByte

Gold Member
michael richards seinfeld GIF

FunkMiller

Ukraine made there own bed really.

By thinking the EU and US cares beyond exploiting there country to shit. Bad leadership is bad.

Germany aka europe is dependend on russia's gas so they will never help ukraine or any eastern country which the west already see's russia to start with.
France has zero influence on anybody
England nobody takes them serious as they moved out of europe they are just a bootleg america at this point in time.
America is weak, will try to kill markets of the EU in order to keep there own markets up and make some bucks from weapon deals something they are good at, nothing they can do against russia, so they will not show up.
Russia is free to invade,

If ukraine didn't wanted to get invaded they should have done the following thing:
- not join the EU partner ship deal ( which was done illegal anyway by communist Brussels )
- not cut russia off from there country markets and kick all there shills out of there and replace them with pro western idiots.
- Stay a buffer country until u get your shit together, instead of just yoloing it.
- - Build a million drones and have nukes to defend there country at all cost to repel russia's army, instead of removing all your weapons because u think u live in some fairy tale land.
- not elected a idiot of a soap opera president that has no clue what the fuck he's doing and as a result putin basically has free reign.
- Not relay on the EU or US for your own security specially when u boarder against russia.

All simple shit.

Instead they played there hand, got warned 50 times by russia over 2 decades, got even partly invaded, but still kept trucking hard on there dream cloud and now russia goes in.

Honestly, if mexico was joining tommorow russia and blocks US out entirely and replace there president with a russian puppet and u see more and more russian weapons move to the american boarder, u will have the same happen.

And for the people that are afraid of invasion into poland, russia can't even invade the entirety of ukraine without creating vietnam 2.0 for them. They have no money and resources to hold it or maintain it, they need the population on there side or else its GG. That's how wars are won and how country's move over. Putin will never move into poland because then the west will care in order to drone the living shit out of there rusty tanks. The same what turkey did a few years ago and they did a u-turn faster then light.

Fuck me. What a gross little Putin apologist you clearly are.

FunkMiller

Western nations have to take the financial gloves off properly now. Freeze every single cent and penny and asset of every single Russian citizen. Bleed them hard. This is a war now. Confiscate everything. Cripple the Russian economy.

Last edited:

TransTrender

Gold Member
Western nations have to take the financial gloves off properly now. Freeze every single cent and penny and asset of every single Russian citizen. Bleed them hard. This is a war now. Confiscate everything. Cripple the Russian economy.
LoL
I mean they're already the 12th world economy so that's not the problem.
Someone on this planet needs to put holes in the tanks, and boats, and clip their planes.

FunkMiller

LoL
I mean they're already the 12th world economy so that's not the problem.
Someone on this planet needs to put holes in the tanks, and boats, and clip their planes.

But they have some of the richest individuals on the planet. They are the ones that need a good hard fucking now.

Threatening the use of nukes is Putin trying to keep NATO out of Ukraine and buying himself time. Putin is betting on the piss poor leadership of NATO countries sitting back and doing nothing but barking at the fence. Americian leadership especially has never been weaker and its the perfect time for getting away with this behavior.

Putin gains absolutely nothing by actually using nuclear weapons. His military would be gone and Russia would be crippled in every possible way. Putin lusts for power and using nuclear weapons will strip him of every little bit of it.

Last edited:

Kenpachii

Fuck me. What a gross little Putin apologist you clearly are.

Ah the good old, curse some random shit because i got nothing else to say.

Fucking lol.

Everybody knew this shit would happen, putin has said this for a decade + over and over and over again, and the west keeps pushing and pushing and pushing and then when shit happens its

"surprise pikachuface.jpg"

FunkMiller

Ah the good old, curse some random shit because i got nothing else to say.

Fucking lol.

Everybody knew this shit would happen, putin has said this for a decade + over and over and over again, and the west keeps pushing and pushing and pushing and then when shit happens its

"surprise pikachuface.jpg"

I'm cursing the gross 'the Ukranians brought this on themselves' bullshit you're spouting.

Last edited:

GHG

Threatening the use of nukes is Putin trying to keep NATO out of Ukraine and buying himself time. Putin is betting on the piss poor leadership of NATO countries sitting back and doing nothing but barking at the fence. Americian leadership especially has never been weaker and its the perfect time for getting away with this behavior.

Putin gains absolutely nothing by actually using nuclear weapons. His military would be gone and Russia would be crippled in every possible way. Putin lusts for power and using nuclear weapons will strip him of every little bit of it.

Exactly my thoughts. People can say what they want about Trump but at least people didn't mess with him because they knew he would do some crazy shit if pushed.

My heart goes out to the people of Ukraine.

FunkMiller

Exactly my thoughts. People can say what they want about Trump but at least people didn't mess with him because they knew he would do some crazy shit if pushed.

My heart goes out to the people of Ukraine.

Both democrat and republican US administrations over the past thirty years have allowed Putin's Russia to reach this point.

Kenpachii

I'm cursing the gross 'the Ukranians brought this on themselves' bullshit you're spouting.

When i talk about ukraine i talk about the leadership that decides shit, which is why i pointed at the president.

Ukrainian people are just victims of the clowns at the top that honestly are so corrupt that they make every single fucking deal that is better for them with the west without taking into account reactions from russia because it doesn't profit them.

This is why i called that president out.

Obviously the guy that fixes cars in eastern ukraine, that reads his propanda pro western news paper and gets brainwashed by it, isn't to blame here.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

When i talk about ukraine i talk about the leadership that decides shit, which is why i pointed at the president.

Ukrainian people are just victims of the clowns at the top that honestly are so corrupt that they make every single fucking deal that is better for them with the west without taking into account reactions from russia because it doesn't profit them.

This is why i called that president out.

Obviously the guy that fixes cars in eastern ukraine, that reads his propanda pro western news paper and gets brainwashed by it, isn't to blame here.

Vladimir Putin and the Russian state are the only ones causing this conflict. They are to blame here. The fact you're trying so hard to blame Ukraine frankly makes me sick. Very happy to block you now, you gross little apologist.

Kenpachii

Vladimir Putin and the Russian state are the only ones causing this conflict. They are to blame here. The fact you're trying so hard to blame Ukraine frankly makes me sick. Very happy to block you now, you gross little apologist.

Yea people just randomly invade country's when they wake up. Nothing ever happens before that.

Maybe u should run for the next Ukraine president campaign, u fit the bill. Absolutely clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom