• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia begins Invasion of Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right

Dayam, another Orc ship sunk by the country with no Navy

Incredible footage. It shows how scarily effective these drones can be against modern warships. I'm guessing that future warships, tanks, soldiers (if they're even fielded in battle in the future) etc will need their own drone swarms to protect themselves against enemy drones.

Ozriel

M$FT
Was gonna post this right now.

Don't pass this folks, this is the best naval warfare footage since the Moskva sinking, and I would say it's much better since you see all attacks that reach target and then the aftermath.

Dayum, this is the most comprehensive and clean footage of how helpless the Russian Navy is, they literally RAPED that poor CORVETTE(not boat please lol, a corvette is orders of magnitude better and more important) through all sides, bodies on water, and then a true 'A Captain always sinks with his ship' 🫡🫡🫡🫡 moment.

Fantastic fucking job, lads. The Black Sea is yours, wreck any interlopers that dare to stay against that. 🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🚢 🚢 🚢 🚢 🚢

Any word on casualties? An acquaintance who is a vatnik is claiming there were none. Seems implausible

Ozriel

M$FT
Incredible footage. It shows how scarily effective these drones can be against modern warships. I'm guessing that future warships, tanks, soldiers (if they're even fielded in battle in the future) etc will need their own drone swarms to protect themselves against enemy drones.

Rich countries will be able to equip squad sized groupings with portable EW or radars, plus anti-drone guns.

But it’ll get worse. Especially when they’re able to include on-device AI to make these drones truly semi-autonomously hunt down armor and vehicles.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Apparantly transporting POWs. 😔

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Really????

Nonehxc

Hey you sunk my battle ship.
It was parked in my spot, sorry. 🤷🏻‍♂️

BTW, Master of Spies Budanov has smiled and told 'things are gonna get very interesting for Putin soon'. 🙂

For those of us that know of him and his body language(and jokes), we know the guy is absolutely fucking dry of hyperboles and lies and almost never smiles, so I'm awaiting eagerly the absolute carnage they're gonna inflict Russia, because this is the kind of guy that says 'oh, we just did a little inconsequential op' 🙂 and then you find they fucked an entire Brigade with all its rotten steel. 🫡🇺🇦

Nonehxc

This shit is getting very embarrasing... 🫣🫣🫣

KkSuAjb.png

Yep, those are tank treads used like add-on front armor, supposedly because an Ukrainian drone(s) fucked up the front one...which as everybody up-to-speed on its tankiness knows, it's ludicrous because front armor is THE FUCKING THICKEST ARMOR.

I mean, is this a race to see how many layers of different shit you have to put over a tank until drones bounce or what? 🥲

So I guess this tank either saw several( lots of fucking several) Anti-armor impacts on the snot, all the while magically not being a technical kill...or we're looking at another Glorious Instance of Superior Russian Corruption and Machining 💪🏻🤨🇷🇺

Next they will strap women and kids. 🫣

winjer

Gold Member
This shit is getting very embarrasing... 🫣🫣🫣

KkSuAjb.png

Yep, those are tank treads used like add-on front armor, supposedly because an Ukrainian drone(s) fucked up the front one...which as everybody up-to-speed on its tankiness knows, it's ludicrous because front armor is THE FUCKING THICKEST ARMOR.

I mean, is this a race to see how many layers of different shit you have to put over a tank until drones bounce or what? 🥲

So I guess this tank either saw several( lots of fucking several) Anti-armor impacts on the snot, all the while magically not being a technical kill...or we're looking at another Glorious Instance of Superior Russian Corruption and Machining 💪🏻🤨🇷🇺

Next they will strap women and kids. 🫣

That looks like something to plow a potato field.
Russians are really funny with their cope cages and silly armor.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
We're seeing the future of warfare unfold before our eyes. These drones, acting almost like remote-controlled torpedoes, show what's possible even with limited resources. But imagine what's coming: drones that not only patrol the surface but also dive underwater, all on their own, and coordinate against targets with each other.

This whole scenario is pushing navies to rethink their strategies and gear up for a world where autonomous drones are in far greater numbers than lumbering submarines and aircraft carriers. It's wild to think about, but we're heading into an era where battles could be decided by which drones are the smartest (and pick critical points of the target to hit as we've seen with FPV operators do against Russian tanks), and fastest. Sorry I digress, I've been thinking a lot about drones due to the wars in Ukraine and Gaza.

Also I'm surprised that the corvette wasn't able to ECM the fuck out of the incoming drones - the drone operators had a constant link all the way through.

Last edited:

Liljagare

jP1TPaS.jpg

For the first time in the history of world wars, as a result of a group attack by naval drones, which were directed via a space satellite, a warship that was on the move in the open sea in full combat readiness was destroyed.

From 2023, the Armed Forces of Ukraine secretly receives hundreds of drones from the Swiss company Destinus every month, - the founder of the company in an interview with Challenges.

More tanks, helicopters, and 1 million shells have been promised to be allocated to Ukraine by the end of 2024, Ursula von der Leyen says.

Russian forces recently made confirmed advances near Kupyansk, Avdiivka, and Donetsk City and Ukrainian forces recently advanced in the Donetsk-Zaporizhia Oblast border area amid continued positional engagements along the entire line of contact on February 1

Nonehxc

Supposedly they fucked another High Value Target, Lietenant General Tatarenko, during past day bombing at Belbek Airfield in Crimea. 🙂

It has been 34 days since their top military man, General of the Army and Chief of Staff Valery Gerasimov was last seen. 🫣

Also, Shoiguuuuuuuu seems to have vanished from the face of Earth, nothing said or confirmed but it's strange he hasn't visited another industrial tank workshop or FOB scenery. 🙂

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
That naval Drone strike was just pure Hollywood material, flawless in execution and utterly lethal, driving the last drone into the exposed hull from the previous drone... Jesus, no chance for the cunt Russians..

Begs the question what's the end game here? How long can the zombie nation put up with this, how long can the mighty lolz Russian army, navy and air force put up with being utterly humiliated by such a smaller foe, knowing full well that they're expending everything on this war and leaving themselves horribly exposed and idiots talk about a war with the EU!? Poland alone would roll them over, again.. ffs somebody just put Putin out of his misery

Agent_Nobody

Gold Member
We're seeing the future of warfare unfold before our eyes. These drones, acting almost like remote-controlled torpedoes, show what's possible even with limited resources. But imagine what's coming: drones that not only patrol the surface but also dive underwater, all on their own, and coordinate against targets with each other.

This whole scenario is pushing navies to rethink their strategies and gear up for a world where autonomous drones are in far greater numbers than lumbering submarines and aircraft carriers. It's wild to think about, but we're heading into an era where battles could be decided by which drones are the smartest (and pick critical points of the target to hit as we've seen with FPV operators do against Russian tanks), and fastest. Sorry I digress, I've been thinking a lot about drones due to the wars in Ukraine and Gaza.

Also I'm surprised that the corvette wasn't able to ECM the fuck out of the incoming drones - the drone operators had a constant link all the way through.

It’s been there for a while. But drone tech with AI is going to become this generation’s A-bomb. And everyone is going to have access as long as they can get the chips…hence the Taiwan/China spat playing into this.

Last edited:

Ozriel

M$FT

Russia’s Weapons are ‘Clearly Superior’ to NATO, says Putin​

Spider Man Lol GIF

Significantly inferior to old ass NATO weapons platforms. This man lies for a living

Drones are flying for 850km to strike Russian targets near St Petersburg despite active S300 batteries present.

Amazing footage of the failed Novomykhailivka push 😄

Just at the beginning, you can see what we've known all along, that Ukrainians are fighting against retardos with tanks.

H2gvPNh.jpg

Guess they slapped so many shit on top of tanks they don't have peripheric vision anymore or some such retardness. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Thank you for the gold, John Marston John Marston ! 👋🏻

We need more drones for Ukraine.

What happened to all the Switchblade talk anyway?

Last edited:

hlm666

From 2023, the Armed Forces of Ukraine secretly receives hundreds of drones from the Swiss company Destinus every month, - the founder of the company in an interview with Challenges.
Are these probably whats flying all over russia blowing shit up as far as 900km from ukraines border?
“We are alone, we are left without friends”
I'm always extremely amused when a cunt finds out that even their closest friends have a limit to how long they can support you being a world class mega cunt.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
2ysq7j3.jpg

Russia Has Massed 500 Tanks For An Attack On Kupyansk. Thousands Of Ukrainian Drones Await Them.

One can only hope that Ukraine is preparing a trap for this assault, the constant news of artillery shortages, Congress stalling in aid etc is all a front to lure the Russians into thinking that Ukraine is currently under equipped and not ready whilst under the radar shipping more and more gear to the front ready for this attack.

I see Tucker Carlson has been spotted in Moscow, more than likely ready to interview Putin... How in the holiest of fucks is America so divided that there are large amounts of you that actually support fucking Russia and support that cuntin useful idiot Carlson whose just gonna help promote Russian propaganda and give an air of legitimacy to this war, how the fuck has it got to this

Tams

One can only hope that Ukraine is preparing a trap for this assault, the constant news of artillery shortages, Congress stalling in aid etc is all a front to lure the Russians into thinking that Ukraine is currently under equipped and not ready whilst under the radar shipping more and more gear to the front ready for this attack.

I see Tucker Carlson has been spotted in Moscow, more than likely ready to interview Putin... How in the holiest of fucks is America so divided that there are large amounts of you that actually support fucking Russia and support that cuntin useful idiot Carlson whose just gonna help promote Russian propaganda and give an air of legitimacy to this war, how the fuck has it got to this

Perhaps Carlson's plane can achieve terminal velocity into the ground? 'Tis known to happen in Russia.

Nonehxc

2ysq7j3.jpg

Russia Has Massed 500 Tanks For An Attack On Kupyansk. Thousands Of Ukrainian Drones Await Them.

What an amazing time we live in!

Proud and Glorious Russian children soon will be able to say, fist to heart, touching that Imperial Russian Chicken with flag:

'My great-grandfather, my grandfather and my father all died in their wars for the Glory of Russia valiantly charging against Western Nazis...

riding in their T-55 steeds.' 💪🏻🥲🇷🇺

Liljagare

kyDr4gn.jpg

Not holding my breath but, Senate unveils border deal that includes $60 billion in Ukraine aid.

(I would also add "and the rest of the free world", too many are withholding what is needed) Russian advances in Avdiivka, which increasingly looks likely to become the first Ukrainian city to fall since the capture of Bakhmut last May, are the direct result of acute ammunition shortage — caused by the U.S".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom