• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia begins Invasion of Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaedolus

First the Eu approves 50B, now the US approves another 60B to Ukraine.
Putin and his gang must be fuming in anger at these news.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but it doesn’t sound like the US $60B passes in the House of Representatives because traitors are pulling the strings…

winjer

Gold Member
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but it doesn’t sound like the US $60B passes in the House of Representatives because traitors are pulling the strings…

Time to put the squeeze those traitors, like the EU did with Orban.
Most of these traitors talk hard, but when push comes to shove, they crumble.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Putin be like...
Tantrum Crying GIF

I like the idea of Putin on the ground, but he’s moving too much for my taste.

Nonehxc

LOL 😆😆😆

Guess this is what happens when you send retarded people(your usual inhabitant) to storm something for the Glory of Mother Russia with the usual training, you throw the rifle and hold on to the grenade.

It was a one time mistake, I'm sure. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Meanwhile, this seems to be another 'balls against the wall' push in Avdiivka. Pray for the brothers they have much more than enough ammo and strenght to grind that meat as fast and efficiently as they did with the last. 🙏🏻🙏🏻😔🇺🇦

Last edited:

TwinB242

shit is really bad in avdiivka right now. Apparently it was extremely foggy to the point where Ukraine's drones became useless and Russia was able to push without worrying about getting hit. It really shows just how vital drones are in this war.

Last edited:

hlm666

shit is really bad in avdiivka right now. Apparently it was extremely foggy to the point where Ukraine's drones became useless and Russia was able to push without worrying about getting hit. It really shows just how vital drones are in this war.
Was bound to happen when all the aid just keeps getting delayed, still no f16's, still none of the special glide bombs from boeing/saab, like 1/3rd of the 155mm artillery they should have received. I'm so annoyed so god knows how the ukraine soliders feel.

Liljagare

2dckTRB.jpg

On Avdiivka, Bogdan Myroshnykov writes:

12hrs ago

Clouds hang over Avdiivka; but no, this is far from the end. Nevertheless, our mistakes are used very well by the enemy, unfortunately.
Right now, the enemy is trying to bypass AKHZ [coke plant] from the southeast, and enter the road to Lastochkino.
If the situation isn’t stabilized in the coming days, it will be even more difficult for our garrison to defend itself.

5hrs ago:

Regarding Avdiivka. The situation hasn’t been stabilized as a whole, and the enemy continues to advance in some areas.
In the area most active (south-east of the coke plant), the enemy has been stopped, but our soldiers are also not allowed to gain a foothold.
The next few days will be very important, and the line of contact will change places 20 times then. Therefore, there is no point in analyzing the scale of the breakthrough yet. Clearly, it won’t be small.
Combat work is ongoing; the entire Avdiivka garrison disposes of enemies without a break.
But the situation on the northern flank still remains critical.

Last edited:

Liljagare

The Russians are again trying to seize the city of Chasiv Yar, which is located immediately west of Bakhmut.

In today's update, Deepstate_UA says the situation in Avdiivka continues to deteriorate.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Tucker Carlson sucks and should be forced to register as a foreign agent
Tip of the iceberg, frankly. The corruption has become so deeply embedded that this asshole is willingly doing this out in the open for all to see without the slightest concern that anything negative will happen to him. And a segment of the American population will clap like circus seals.

Nonehxc

Just watched a bit of this.

This is Total Disinfo War. When you have people like these that command scores of mindslaves, whelp.

And Ukraine will pay with their lives, and so will the next ones when they throw enslaved Ukrainians+middle eastern+asians at it...

So we're pretty fucked in Europe...AGAIN.

Thing is, if people thought we were horrible and bloodthirsty while waging our dick adventurously around the world like retarded children and going 'uuuh, shiny' 😀💎 🪙 at every sparkly rock, LAND and resource we could grab...wait till it's a fight for our lives MWAHAHAHAHA. 🫠

Can't believe what i'm witnessing from the yanks. One of your geopolitical rivals is stuck in an absolute quagmire and you're not taking advantage of it. You could easily knock them out of the great power game for the next 20 years at no cost to American lives. Unbelievable.

hlm666

Can't believe what i'm witnessing from the yanks. One of your geopolitical rivals is stuck in an absolute quagmire and you're not taking advantage of it. You could easily knock them out of the great power game for the next 20 years at no cost to American lives. Unbelievable.
From the country that gave us reds under the bed to make america red again, get in bed with reds. Only way I can make sense of any of this is good ole usa still wants that cheap russian oil they tell the rest of the world to stop buying. One of the refineries hit the other day supplied/supplies usa for example.

Dr.D00p

From the country that gave us reds under the bed to make america red again, get in bed with reds. Only way I can make sense of any of this is good ole usa still wants that cheap russian oil they tell the rest of the world to stop buying. One of the refineries hit the other day supplied/supplies usa for example.

There's nothing complicated about the way America is acting, its their natural tendency to be isolationist.

People forget that even after Pearl Harbor, they still couldn't bring themselves to declare war on Germany, Hitler had to do that on America, to drag them kicking and screaming into the European war.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Tucker Carlson sucks and should be forced to register as a foreign agent for accepting Russian money to push anti-ukraine/pro russia propaganda directly from the Kremlin itself

This is beyond reprehensible, giving someone whose nation is committing and has committed some of the worst human rights abuses in a war to date and for what, to hear the cunt say it's all the US/NATO's fault!? Fuuuuuck right off and we all know Carlson won't ask anything that's not pre-approved by the Kremlin and not designed to propagate the Orcs view of the world as the legit one, makes my blood boil

Liljagare

LgBNE4V.jpg

❗❗❗DESTROYED: 44 AERIAL TARGETS: 29 MISSILES AND 15 UAVS
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Early on February 7, 2024, the enemy conducted several strikes on Ukrainian territory using various means of aerial attack – UAVs, cruise, ballistic, and anti-aircraft guided missiles.
A total of 64 aerial attack assets were employed:
⚠️ 20 Shahed-136/131 UAVs (Chauda – Crimea);
❗ 29 cruise missiles Kh-101/Kh-555/Kh-55 launched from 10 strategic aviation Tu-95MS aircraft (launches – Engels, Caspian Sea);
❗ 4 Kh-22 cruise missiles from Tu-22M3 bombers (launch area: Sevastopol, Kursk);
❗ 3 sea-launched "Kalibr" cruise missiles from carriers in the Black Sea (launch area – Novorossiysk);
❗ 3 Iskander-M ballistic missiles (launches from Cape Tarkhankut – Crimea, Voronezh region – Russia);
❗ 5 S-300 anti-aircraft guided missiles (launch area – Belgorod region – Russia).
💥 As a result of the combat operations of the Air Force and Defense Forces, 44 aerial targets were destroyed:
❗ 26 cruise missiles Kh-101/Kh-555/Kh-55;
❗ 3 "Kalibr" cruise missiles;
⚠️ 15 Shahed-136/131 UAVs.

Five Dead After Russia Launches Yet Another Mass Missile Strike.

Ozriel

M$FT
This is beyond reprehensible, giving someone whose nation is committing and has committed some of the worst human rights abuses in a war to date and for what, to hear the cunt say it's all the US/NATO's fault!? Fuuuuuck right off and we all know Carlson won't ask anything that's not pre-approved by the Kremlin and not designed to propagate the Orcs view of the world as the legit one, makes my blood boil

If he claims he wants to interview all sides, why isn’t he in Kyiv talking to Zelensky?

He says he wants the truth and to get to the bottom of things, but he’s spent the past two years demonizing Zelensky

Toons

There's nothing complicated about the way America is acting, its their natural tendency to be isolationist.

People forget that even after Pearl Harbor, they still couldn't bring themselves to declare war on Germany, Hitler had to do that on America, to drag them kicking and screaming into the European war.

America didn't even enter the first world War til the 11th hour

Nonehxc

That is huge.
Could be a ammunition factory or storage unit. Or maybe an oil or gas refinery.
Even juicier...

I mean, technically, you're right on your first guess. There's an ammunition factory in Izveshk called Votkinsk and that was what blew up.

A FUCKING ICBM RESEARCH, PRODUCTION AND TEST FACTORY. 😱😱😱

dthUY4c.png

Ukraine: saving our asses since 2022. Lets pour a big one for the brothers. 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

Kenpachii

*facepalm*

News flash EU gives zero fucks about how offended the US is by anything. EU should put the guy on a terrorist list and let interpol hunt him down which isolates his clown ass to the US for the rest of his life.

Also EU should look into twitter and elon musk to see how deep he is into putins pocket and go after him next.

Maybe his dumb ass reasoning works in the US aint working in the EU.

However i doubt that EU will ban anybody, to weak of a leadership.

Last edited:
So we have "traitors" who take a stand against US taxpayer-funded wars, and people wanting to imprison journalists who interview foreign leaders we're supposedly not at war with. Sure sounds like a bunch of Neo-Con horseshit I remember from the early 2000's, you know, when, "No blood for oil," used to be in-vouge with leftists.

Also sounds like blatant hypocrisy from a forum that supposedly doesn't allow politics, but for some if double-standards didn't exist then they wouldn't have any standards at all, would they?

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Not likeSo we have "traitors" who take a stand against US taxpayer-funded wars, and people wanting to imprison journalists who interview foreign leaders we're supposedly not at war with. Sure sounds like a bunch of Neo-Con horseshit I remember from the early 2000's, you know, when, "No blood for oil," used to be in-vouge with leftists.

Also sounds like blatant hypocrisy from a forum that supposedly doesn't allow politics, but for some if double-standards didn't exist then they wouldn't have any standards at all, would they?
not like this GIF

Topher

Gold Member
So we have "traitors" who take a stand against US taxpayer-funded wars, and people wanting to imprison journalists who interview foreign leaders we're supposedly not at war with. Sure sounds like a bunch of Neo-Con horseshit I remember from the early 2000's, you know, when, "No blood for oil," used to be in-vouge with leftists.

babe something GIF

Toons

Im generslly against tax payer funded proxy wars.

BUT that doesn't mean I think we should be giving putin interviews. Not right now.

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member

*facepalm*

It takes a special kind of dishonesty to say that Tucker Carlson is a journalist, and not a Russian propagandist.
During the Cold War, this guy would get a visit by the CIA and a free trip to Guantanamo.
But today, the world is upside down, so we have idiots pretending he is anything but a traitor to his own country, to democracy and freedom.

Topher

Gold Member
It takes a special kind of dishonesty to say that Tucker Carlson is a journalist, and not a Russian propagandist.
During the Cold War, this guy would get a visit by the CIA and a free trip to Guantanamo.
But today, the world is upside down, so we have idiots pretending he is anything but a traitor to his own country, to democracy and freedom.

I can understand those who are isolationists and don't want to get involved with affairs/wars in other countries. Don't necessarily agree with them, but I understand that view. I don't understand an American who is pro-Putin. The first time I heard Tucker Carlson ask the question of why isn't America supporting Russia against Ukraine.......it was hard to believe he actually said that. But what I want to know is what is Carlson's angle here. I'm really struggling to align his conservative views with such a pro-Putin stance and I can't put my finger on it. This is beyond isolationist's not wanting America taxpayer dollars going to fight another countries war. This blatantly saying we are on the wrong side. Traitor's have motives, be it ideological, financial or otherwise. What's Carlson's motive?

winjer

Gold Member
I can understand those who are isolationists and don't want to get involved with affairs/wars in other countries. Don't necessarily agree with them, but I understand that view. I don't understand an American who is pro-Putin. The first time I heard Tucker Carlson ask the question of why isn't America supporting Russia against Ukraine.......it was hard to believe he actually said that. But what I want to know is what is Carlson's angle here. I'm really struggling to align his conservative views with such a pro-Putin stance and I can't put my finger on it. This is beyond isolationist's not wanting America taxpayer dollars going to fight another countries war. This blatantly saying we are on the wrong side. Traitor's have motives, be it ideological, financial or otherwise. What's Carlson's motive?

But the USA hasn't been isolationist since WW1. That is over one century ago.
And the main reason why the USA has become the worlds major power, be it in politics, economics and military, is because it is not isolationist.

People like Carlson are not really isolationist, as they don't demand that the USA withdraw from everywhere. He just wants the USA to withdraw from specific situations.
Unlike with the USSR, Putin's regime does not have a strong ideology that people can attach to.
At this point it's very clear he is doing this because he is getting paid to do so. He has been kicked out from so many news outlets, that now he is left as a propagandist for Putin and his regime.

Topher

Gold Member
But the USA hasn't been isolationist since WW1. That is over one century ago.
And the main reason why the USA has become the worlds major power, be it in politics, economics and military, is because it is not isolationist.

People like Carlson are not really isolationist, as they don't demand that the USA withdraw from everywhere. He just wants the USA to withdraw from specific situations.
Unlike with the USSR, Putin's regime does not have a strong ideology that people can attach to.
At this point it's very clear he is doing this because he is getting paid to do so. He has been kicked out from so many news outlets, that now he is left as a propagandist for Putin and his regime.

The fact that the US itself is not isolationist doesn't mean there are not those who hold isolationist views. I'm not suggesting Carlson is isolationist though. Quite the opposite. And Carlson was pro-Putin long before he was kicked off of Fox News. But if his motive here is simply financial then yeah, he is just the lowest form of traitor there is. I don't know that we know that to be true though. Just find the whole thing perplexing.

winjer

Gold Member
The fact that the US itself is not isolationist doesn't mean there are not those who hold isolationist views. I'm not suggesting Carlson is isolationist though. Quite the opposite. And Carlson was pro-Putin long before he was kicked off of Fox News. But if his motive here is simply financial then yeah, he is just the lowest form of traitor there is. I don't know that we know that to be true though. Just find the whole thing perplexing.

I don't see any other reason for his treachery, other than money.
At least the USSR had an ideological angle. But Putin's regime has nothing.

Topher

Gold Member
I don't see any other reason for his treachery, other than money.
At least the USSR had an ideological angle. But Putin's regime has nothing.

Very well could be the case. Now that I think about it, I saw the other day where Carlson was trashing fellow conservative Ben Shapiro for being "laser focused" on Israel and supposedly ignoring domestic issues. I also saw where some have suggested this was all part of Carlson's attempt to poach Shapiro's followers in favor of his own streaming service. So another example of personal gain driving Carlson regardless of ideology. If that's what is behind his pro-Putin stance then he really is just a piece of shit.

Last edited:

Nonehxc

Very well could be the case. Now that I think about it, I saw the other day where Carlson was trashing fellow conservative Ben Shapiro for being "laser focused" on Israel and supposedly ignoring domestic issues. I also saw where some have suggested this was all part of Carlson's attempt to poach Shapiro's followers in favor of his own streaming service. So another example of personal gain driving Carlson regardless of ideology. If that's what is behind his pro-Putin stance then he really is just a piece of shit.
It's going to be fun watching a good chunk of the USA clapping at a Russian dictator. 😆😆

For all I know, Trump and Putin may perfectly forge an alliance against Europe together with the rest of the shitty world, nothing surprises me anymore. 🫠

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom