• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RWBY Twitch Marathon |OT| Oct 9 Will Be The Day

And if anyone didn't already have a craving for ice cream from earlier this volume, let's see if the next five minutes change your mind...

Geist-

Neo is best girl forever.
tumblr_static_20n07vty6v8k8c0o4g844kog4_640_v2.gif

Also am I right in assuming Weiss slowed down to the point where she got grabbed since that's Haste wearing off and she loses that velocity as a price for the enhanced speed-up? If so that is a fucking great little detail.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Weiss has by far my favorite fighting style on this show.

She has the best all-around combat ability out of all the main 4 girls.

Also am I right in assuming Weiss slowed down to the point where she got grabbed since that's Haste wearing off and she loses that velocity as a price for the enhanced speed-up? If so that is a fucking great little detail.

It's either that or it's the chainsaw mask guy's semblance he used to counter.

Geist-

I always thought it was cool that military hardware wasn't completely useless in this universe like it is in most Shonen series
only for that to be completely subverted in the next volume.

What I don't like about this finale is Coco is clearly the climax, and yet we get the teachers with some relatively underwhelming action after she busts out a fucking minigun and decimates the Grimm population, it always felt like it should be a fade to the aftermath after CFVY fight.

Low-key would ship it, and it's not like they're many obstacles for it by the present day of the series XD

I mean, the current status quo of Bumbleby is a pretty damn obvious story arc. You can see the basic beats of it coming a mile away. Blake and Yang have to patch things up if Team RWBY wants to ever become a fully functional team again.

Honestly the bigger question for me is whether or not Rooster Teeth are going to go the route of having Ilia end up being Sun's rebound love interest after Blake ends up with Yang. Because while he might end up dating Blake for a little while, that shit just isn't going to last. It's going the way of the Dodo and Makorra.

I mean, the current status quo of Bumbleby is a pretty damn obvious story arc. You can see the basic beats of it coming a mile away. Blake and Yang have to patch things up if Team RWBY wants to ever become a fully functional team again.

Honestly the bigger question for me is whether or not Rooster Teeth are going to go the route of having Ilia end up being Sun's rebound love interest after Blake ends up with Yang. Because while he might end up dating Blake for a little while, that shit just isn't going to last. It's going the way of the Dodo and Makorra.

At this point, I wouldn't put it past them that Ilia is actually Blakes ex, and not adam. Would explain why shes so, i dunno, hesitant about her.

Top Bottom