• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RWBY Twitch Marathon |OT| Oct 9 Will Be The Day

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Also it's funny how Qrow, who likely hasn't the time or access to games consistently beats a pair of seemingly regular players with ease, they just don't have any luck with him.

NOTSUREIF.jpg

Wow Cinder was unlucky at the end there, almost had it.

Edit:

You know for supposedly being of unimaginable power she's kind of bad at this.

It's a bit of a retcon but they kinda address it later in the story wherein they specify she is young and inexperienced, plus that was an ambush Cinder had specifically planned for. Maiden's aren't always warriors, it's partly why this time they want someone like Phyrra wielding it, she'd wreck their shit.

I didn't like this scene, specifically the needless wedge it drives between Blake and Yang, it's addressed then resolved in little over a minute, and goes against their relationship - romantic or platonic.

I found it hilarious how someone said in chat that Qrow should have saw Cinder's face but it was blurry because he was still drunk.

I didn't like this scene, specifically the needless wedge it drives between Blake and Yang, it's addressed then resolved in little over a minute, and goes against their relationship - romantic or platonic.

It's really only there because
of the fact that Yang ends up confronting Adam, who Blake is comparing her to here, at the end of the volume.

Top Bottom