• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RWBY Twitch Marathon |OT| Oct 9 Will Be The Day

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I still have serious issues with this fight. Especially the speed/pacing. Feels like everyone's moving in molasses.

MrCinos

Video quality is horrible for me today, maybe it's on my part mostly, but I see a lot of "pixelated" comments as well. Volume 1 & 2 streams were much better and consistent.

I still have serious issues with this fight. Especially the speed/pacing. Feels like everyone's moving in molasses.

If ever you needed an example of the point you make on characters 'stopping and then moving in animation after each frame moves', compare that fight right there to the mech one, it's like night and day.

Also, I love Ruby's little flattered ramblings.

MrCinos

Seriously though, isn't Nora, besides Pyrrha of course, shown to be quite a bit stronger than anyone else in RWBY and JNPR teams? At least in Vol 1-3.

Geist-

I love his face here.
675.gif

Whilst still janky in parts, I don't remember any fights past those first three tournament ones outright sucking as far as volume 3 is concerned. Some ups and downs in quality, but they're all more fluid from here onwards.

I know there are more likely candidates due to popularity, but Merc is SCREAMING to be in a fighting game with moves like this.

Also it's funny how Qrow, who likely hasn't the time or access to games consistently beats a pair of seemingly regular players with ease, they just don't have any luck with him.

Top Bottom