• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

São Paulo council approves Heterosexual Pride Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

edgefusion

On the plus side the inhabitants of Brazil are still the hottest people on Earth.

tumblr_lok0qnLBQc1qdz3fpo1_500.jpg

Marlon Teixeira, yes please!

RPGCrazied

I never got Pride Days. Even as a gay man, why do people want to throw a parade/party over their sexual orientation? I never quite understand that. That stuff should be private anyways, who cares who fucks who?

jbueno said:
Haha, in Mexico we do have a Children´s Day, April 30th, and let me tell you as I kid I really looked forward to that day because my parents / grandparents would smother me with presents, as did most kids.
Maybe I should have moved to Mexico... although I hear other countries also have Children's Days, I just forget which ones... Maybe Japan?

I don't see why this is a bad idea in the grand scheme of things.

Have a march if you are proud of the way you are or what you do. I don't see it as belittling LGBT issues.

I'm heterosexual and I've been on gay pride marches in support of my gay friends. As long as everyone understands that there is nothing wrong about being gay or heterosexual and recognise that both groups contribute to society, everything is dandy.

I'd also be in favour of white pride marches (as long as the fucking racists didn't take it over) because Caucasians have contributed an awful lot to society and I believe its important that we recognise what each 'group' brings to the table. Similarly I think Black/Asian etc pride days/marches/TV shows are fantastic because it educates people in just how much we have in common with each other and what different civilisations/ethnic groups have contributed to the world.

Sure some of the marches have more of a political point than others likely would, and I don't think having these would necessarily diminish those points. In fact, I think people who aren't a member of those groups e.g. LGBT, should join and and be more vocal with their support. If I were in a minority group, I'd appreciate the support of those not in that group, especially if it helps make a political point.

jgminto

If they really wanted to embrace their sexuality they would scrap both homo and heterosexual pride parades and start Sexual Orientation Pride Parade where no sexual orientation is left out
, except for paedophiles.

Londa

Banned
jgminto said:
If they really wanted to embrace their sexuality they would scrap both homo and heterosexual pride parades and start Sexual Orientation Pride Parade where no sexual orientation is left out

Furries will just mess it up.

jgminto said:

Can't wait to see the Sonic Passion float.

SmokyDave said:
Maybe I'm just salty because my White Power Picnic didn't go over very well.
Bring it to Idaho, we could probably get local sponsorship.

lol at first I thought Mael was joking buuuttt.. I guess not?

nateeasy said:
Im going to parade about how much I love pussy.
You could join the lesbians!

Prez

SpaceBridge said:
I dont know, are you?

Just kidding, it's the other way around for me actually. I don't like cock that much but I like everything else about men.

(yes, I'm gay)

Jacobi

Banned
I don't think they have anything against homosexual people, they just want another reason to have a big party....

Deadbeat

Banned
Jacobi said:
I don't think they have anything against homosexual people, they just want another reason to have a big party....
What state is mardi Gras in? I havent been keeping up. They might be compensating for that even though its a different continent. Its probably due to global warming where the earth tilts more sideways due to the extra weight from the melted ice.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
edgefusion said:
On the plus side the inhabitants of Brazil are still the hottest people on Earth.

tumblr_lok0qnLBQc1qdz3fpo1_500.jpg

Marlon Teixeira, yes please!
He looks like a drug addict. One that could possibly plaster your genitals with unknown amounts of exotic diseases.

I got np with this. You want day, you got a day. Personally would have gone with "Kick your Politician in the Nuts Day ..." but sigh it will only be a dream.

Prez

edgefusion said:
I'd take his exotic diseases any day.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/8798921/936full-marlon-teixeira_large.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Yep, he's gorgeous! Also, Edilson Nascimento.

Monocle

tiff said:
Discussion should have ended right here.
So the purpose of discussion is to wait until someone makes what appears to be a reasonable statement, codify it as fact, and drop the subject?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Akuun said:
Isn't this kind of like atheists asking for their own version of christmas?

we have one, it's called drinking ourselves into oblivion while we have to go to christmas celebrations for other family members.

RPGCrazied said:
I never got Pride Days. Even as a gay man, why do people want to throw a parade/party over their sexual orientation? I never quite understand that. That stuff should be private anyways, who cares who fucks who?
Because others do. That's why they are there, to point out how stupid it is that others care about what you do in the bedroom.

but you guys could seriously be posting pics of a hotter not-druggie guy >_>

if we're going brazilian:

velasco3.bmp

ZephyrFate said:
Because others do. That's why they are there, to point out how stupid it is that others care about what you do in the bedroom.

but you guys could seriously be posting pics of a hotter not-druggie guy >_>

if we're going brazilian:

This. Couldn't have said it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom