• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Panda Rolling GIF
That's pretty damn cute.

Spank_Magnet

The Male Lewinsky
“Available universally on the 10th. Time zones will not affect this.
Available 21:00 CET”

So that’s the 11th at 4am in Japan and 5am in Australia then? They’ve even fucked this up.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Question to team fake: What do you think will happen tomorrow, because the way I see it there are only 2 options where you still have a chance to win:

Option 1: There is another last minute delay.

Option 2: What we get us a pile of dog shit.

if the thing we get tomorrow is even half decent, you loose, because there is no way the fraud Hasan made this thing by himself.
I think it will be consistent with his last couple of projects.. that being The Whisperer and the initial Abandoned trailer. Which means.. looking like someone bought some assets and played around in Unreal Engine.

But it's also just going to be a tease.. so.... might literally be nothing to look at but some brief screenshots w/ some music or something.

But TBH I have very little energy to respond to you in particular.. your posts are just.. sort of hilarious.. mocking people who see Hasan for what he is at face value.. a shit indie dev... but you even agree that all the shit he released was real.. yet are still mocking people? Because.. with no real logic presented, it's obvious it "HAS TO BE SOMETHING MORE!"

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

I dunno why everyone is so excited for tomorrow, its gonna be an announcement of an announcement of an announcement
Yeah he said it was just a teaser,. first trailer end of August.

People can also stop calling it an "app".. it's just the lamest "game demo" ever lol

IntentionalPun

Nice that's around lunch time for me tomorrow 🥳

You started out as just a voice of reason, but you are slowly sounding more bitter. Why get so angry if all your (wasted) time is about to be validated?
What in the world was angry about that post my friend?

NewYork214

I'm still leaning (more accurately hoping)that it's Kojima. But I totally can see this being some dude working his ass off trying to get something, somewhat cool looking ready for reveal. Got that Kojima hype off of the original ps blog post. Started from scratch on a shitty asset flip, hoping he can pull something off to have a small hit on his hands

Who knows tho. We shall see.

I'm still leaning (more accurately hoping)that it's Kojima. But I totally can see this being some dude working his ass off trying to get something, somewhat cool looking ready for reveal. Got that Kojima hype off of the original ps blog post. Started from scratch on a shitty asset flip, hoping he can pull something off to have a small hit on his hands

Who knows tho. We shall see.

it most likely is nothing but i still have hope of something bigger going on. MGS is probably my favorite ip of all time so the prospect of it making some sort of return is exciting. i dont really care about silent hill though.

Lunarorbit

If this rolls out tomorrow and is just a unreal asset fest with no substantial looking game, or even the hint of it since it's a teaser, than I am going to laugh my ass off for the schadenfreude that is coming Hasans way.

I really don't care if it's silent hill personally but since so many people want it to be in rooting for team real. Even now as I write this I'm 50/50 if it's a Kojima joint

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Read the comments on this trailer and I now think this shit is 99.99999% connected:

Note the breed of the dog (huskey) and this:

zlhxrgw.jpg

What's the significance you ask? Well...

ONZd3ND.jpg

And for the husky part:

From 2:50 if you are impatient.

Keanu Reeves GIF

IntentionalPun

Question to team fake: What do you think will happen tomorrow, because the way I see it there are only 2 options where you still have a chance to win:

Option 1: There is another last minute delay.

Option 2: What we get us a pile of dog shit.

if the thing we get tomorrow is even half decent, you loose, because there is no way the fraud Hasan made this thing by himself.
I want to revisit this post one more time to point out how ridiculous this is..

"Team Real" are the ones claiming they know what Abaondoned is; it is a secret Hideo Kojima Silent Hill project. Or MGS now I guess, or both..

The rest of us are just pointing out that Hasan has only ever released garbage in the past, and has been fairly obviously a liar.. lying about similar things.. he actually said for the first time in 2015 that he had acquired motion capture tech.. he also said he worked with many studios.. he also said he hired 11 voice actors, etc.,etc. Dude has been saying the same exaggerated shit w/o anything to back it but some garbage asset flips ever since.. and then even the Abandoned trailer, he admitted was just him finding some pretty trees on the Unreal Asset Store lol

So it's really Team Real who has 1 "chance" to win:

Option 1: This is a Kojima project in disguise

Anything else and Team Fake wins lol

But it's not a contest.. just a fun thread!

BUTTHOLES 4 ALL

"Team Real" are the ones claiming they know what Abaondoned is; it is a secret Hideo Kojima Silent Hill project. Or MGS now I guess, or both..

The rest of us are just pointing out that Hasan has only ever released garbage in the past, and has been fairly obviously a liar.. lying about similar things.. he actually said for the first time in 2015 that he had acquired motion capture tech.. he also said he worked with many studios.. he also said he hired 11 voice actors, etc.,etc. Dude has been saying the same exaggerated shit w/o anything to back it but some garbage asset flips ever since.. and then even the Abandoned trailer, he admitted was just him finding some pretty trees on the Unreal Asset Store lol

BUTTHOLES 4 ALL
Agreed. If it’s a Kojima project, Team Real wins. Anything else, Team Fake takes the glory.

The worst, or perhaps best part of all of this is that we’ll all be here by this time next month, still debating this, because there is no way Hasan is releasing anything other than a dumb tease for a tease tomorrow, maybe another ridiculous image of the bad guy eyepatch man, and spooky music, along with vague hints at things. “The cult of the patriots exists,” or some nonsense and a symbol and some music so people can keep thinking it’s metal gear solid and/or silent hill.

IntentionalPun

Agreed. If it’s a Kojima project, Team Real wins. Anything else, Team Fake takes the glory.

The worst, or perhaps best part of all of this is that we’ll all be here by this time next month, still debating this, because there is no way Hasan is releasing anything other than a dumb tease for a tease tomorrow, maybe another ridiculous image of the bad guy eyepatch man, and spooky music, along with vague hints at things. “The cult of the patriots exists,” or some nonsense and a symbol and some music so people can keep thinking it’s metal gear solid and/or silent hill.
My personal b-hole bet gives "Team Real" a bit more leeway; if it's secretly been an SH project w/o Kojima involved I'm also giving up the goods.

And I agree.. it'll be a tease.. then maybe some sort of trailer by end of month.. and he'll probably try to throw some SH/MGS hints in either way.

Then more waiting.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member

BUTTHOLES 4 ALL
Don’t forget the conclusion to your story, (it’s the best part) the games ultimately never surfaced and were pushed to CreateQ Interactive which is either a made-up studio or an old defunct one, and if that wasn’t enough, SneakyWarrior whom was thought to be Hasan (and made the comments you stated) claimed to work for CreateQ Interactive and not BlueBox.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Don’t forget the conclusion to your story, (it’s the best part) the games ultimately never surfaced and were pushed to CreateQ Interactive which is a made-up studio, and if that wasn’t enough, SneakyWarrior whom was thought to be Hasan as his hands were on the old projects claimed to work for CreateQ Interactive and not BlueBox.
No.. that's your weird story.

The 2 Android games released... and he also released and then pulled the one game to Steam Early Access. They surfaced.. and were terrible/barely worked.

Why you think SneakyWarrior is somehow not Hasan, because Hassan changed the name of BlueBox to CreateQ on Steam is beyond me.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives

BUTTHOLES 4 ALL

To be honest......I don't think Team Fake wins, if this ends up being a BluePoint MGS game.

team fake only wins if it really is just an indie game called abandoned from bluebox studios. team real wins if theres anything more to it whether its silent hill, MGS, kojima or bluepoint games. so dont try and wiggle out now by saying it has to be a kojima thing.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
No.. that's your weird story.

The 2 Android games released... and he also released and then pulled the one game to Steam Early Access. They surfaced.. and were terrible/barely worked.

Why you think SneakyWarrior is somehow not Hasan, because Hassan changed the name of BlueBox to CreateQ on Steam is beyond me.
That’s not my story.

images

IntentionalPun

That’s not my story.

images
Dude... lol

It's all just Hasan.. he's a liar.. there is no CreateQ.. it's all just him.

And I was talking about your claim that the games never "surfaced".. you keep repeating it.. I keep telling you otherwise.. then you repeat it.. rinse/repeat.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Dude... lol

It's all just Hasan.. he's a liar.. there is no CreateQ.. it's all just him.

And I was talking about your claim that the games never "surfaced".. you keep repeating it.. I keep telling you otherwise.. then you repeat it.. rinse/repeat.
The evidence is right there but you refuse to see it. What evidence do you have that SneakyWarrior is Hasan?

IntentionalPun

The evidence is right there but you refuse to see it. What evidence do you have that SneakyWarrior is Hasan?
What evidence do you have that it isn't him?

The SneakyWarriorr account was actually originally just called "BlueBox Game Studios".. which is a sole proprietorship owned by Hasan Kahmaran.. AKA it's a company that legally is just Hasan..

There is no evidence this company has ever employed anyone.. had anyone else working for it, etc.

It's all just him:

e2Ty4A6.png

See for yourself, click the arrow next to the username:

IntentionalPun

To be honest......I don't think Team Fake wins, if this ends up being a BluePoint MGS game.
Like I said, for my butthole bet I'm fine w/ it being a Silent Hill game w/o Kojima.. but MGS wasn't even in the picture at the time of that bet.. that became part of the conspiracy theory later.

But I'll still give it to you guys.. even though literally everything about this was about Kojima and Silent Hill.

If it's any secret Konami game, and has been from the start, you all get the glorious glory hole butthole.

Last edited:
Top Bottom