• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bitbydeath

Gold Member
What evidence do you have that it isn't him?

The SneakyWarriorr account was actually originally just called "BlueBox Game Studios".. which is a sole proprietorship owned by Hasan Kahmaran.. AKA it's a company that legally is just Hasan..

There is no evidence this company has ever employed anyone.. had anyone else working for it, etc.

It's all just him:

e2Ty4A6.png

See for yourself, click the arrow next to the username:

The evidence I posted above where he states he works for CreateQ and not BlueBox.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
The evidence I posted above where he states he works for CreateQ and not BlueBox.

Dude.... here's SneakyWarriorr, AKA Blue Box Game Studios, AKA Hasan, discussing the game back before Hasan pretended to pass it off to "CreateQ":

apvVINe.png

baphomet

team fake only wins if it really is just an indie game called abandoned from bluebox studios. team real wins if theres anything more to it whether its silent hill, MGS, kojima or bluepoint games. so dont try and wiggle out now by saying it has to be a kojima thing.

Even with those requirements TeamFake is still correct.

Also the entire thing has been that Hasan is Kojima. It's what this is entirely based on.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Yes, and you don’t find it the least bit suspicious he operates as CreateQ?
Ummm.. yes? I think it's Hasan being suspicious, aka lying.

Here is the 2015 Steam Greenlight creation by SneakyWarriorr (formerly Blue Box game Studios):

SneakyWariorr clearly is Hasan. Who else would have created the Steam Greenlight page for his KickStarter game? Who else would have originally had their Steam username be "Blue Box Game Studios"??

He probably changed it right when he pretended to sell his game to CreateQ.. not realizing how obvious the breadcrumb trail that it's just him would be.

Last edited:

baphomet

How about you just avoid this thread if it’s bothering you that much?! I don’t get why you’re so desperate for all this to be just some shitty indie dev game, it’s kind of sad tbh

Bothering me? The fuck are you even talking about? I enjoy coming in here to see what asinine clues people are coming up with on the daily. Im not desperate for anything, just telling the facts.

Id probably enjoy Abandoned more than some Kojima trash either way. I couldn't be less interested in a Silent Hill, MGS, or Kojima game.

IntentionalPun

No it’s not lol..it’s based on Abandoned being something Silent Hill related.
You literally created the thread w/ a link to an article saying it's maybe SH and Kojima.

Everyone keeps relating this to Moby Dick Productions..

Half of the "coincidences" are about Kojima and not about Silent Hill (or MGS.)

How can you say the essence of Team Real's claims aren't that it's Kojima? It's most of what this thread is about.. and pretty much why everything has recently been about maybe being MGS.

MastaKiiLA

Bothering me? The fuck are you even talking about? I enjoy coming in here to see what asinine clues people are coming up with on the daily. Im not desperate for anything, just telling the facts.

Id probably enjoy Abandoned more than some Kojima trash either way. I couldn't be less interested in a Silent Hill, MGS, or Kojima game.
Is this supposed to make it seem less sad or more sad?

Even with those requirements TeamFake is still correct.

Also the entire thing has been that Hasan is Kojima. It's what this is entirely based on.

initially yes but now its more that theres something more to it. it may not be kojima but could be bluepoint or sony somehow getting the license to konami's "abandoned" IP. it all very unlikely but hey, one can have hope right?

If you provide the plane tickets sweetie <3

lol im just playing. to be honest im more with you in that i dont think this is anything at all. i just have a glimmer of hope because i want it to be true but i highly doubt it that this point. this is all very entertaining though! if anything, i'll have to kiss your ass because you was trying to tell us all along!

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Ummm.. yes? I think it's Hasan being suspicious, aka lying.

Here is the 2015 Steam Greenlight creation by SneakyWarriorr (formerly Blue Box game Studios):

SneakyWariorr clearly is Hasan. Who else would have created the Steam Greenlight page for his KickStarter game? Who else would have originally had their Steam username be "Blue Box Game Studios"??

He probably changed it right when he pretended to sell his game to CreateQ.. not realizing how obvious the breadcrumb trail that it's just him would be.
What reason is there to lie other than establish a bigger arg? He could have just shut it down as Blue Box rather than create further breadcrumbs.

8BiTw0LF

Banned

"and beyond"?
"It will be mindblowing!"
"This is a great time for PlayStation fans!"

In other news his "team" is under major pressure - cause #TeamReal is blowing everything out of proportion.

irony GIF

IntentionalPun

What reason is there to lie other than establish a bigger arg? He could have just shut it down as Blue Box rather than create further breadcrumbs.
Because he is ditching a game he bothered to sell to a few people and will never finish.

Now he pretends it's some other company doing it.

tommib

Gold Member

You, my dude, deserve balls of steel post award of the month.

IntentionalPun

Let me ask you a question:

What role does this lame Steam game even play in this "ARG" you guys are imagining going on?

It's not part of any of the conspiracy theories.. it's just some lame game...

Plastic Train

Neo Member
Real or fake it doesn't matter. If you're in this thread, following this mystery, you've already been playing and it's been harmless fun.

I find it hard to believe that anyone is legitimately angry or bothered. It's been a fun mystery to follow. Nothing more. Hasan barely said much of anything definitive and the rest has been built up by people playing along and/or following perceived clues.

Here's the deal. Abandoned is an app to show off remasters/remakes of "abandoned" series of games on Playstation. It'll be ongoing and will be a hub to reveal games. Silent Hill, MGS, etc.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Let me ask you a question:

What role does this lame Steam game even play in this "ARG" you guys are imagining going on?

It's not part of any of the conspiracy theories.. it's just some lame game...
It established another company which people looked into, adding more depth to the mystery.

baphomet

Here's the deal. Abandoned is an app to show off remasters/remakes of "abandoned" series of games on Playstation. It'll be ongoing and will be a hub to reveal games. Silent Hill, MGS, etc.
This is even less likely than it being Silent Hill starring Snake directed by Kojima.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Like I said, for my butthole bet I'm fine w/ it being a Silent Hill game w/o Kojima.. but MGS wasn't even in the picture at the time of that bet.. that became part of the conspiracy theory later.

But I'll still give it to you guys.. even though literally everything about this was about Kojima and Silent Hill.

If it's any secret Konami game, and has been from the start, you all get the glorious glory hole butthole.

Andre 3000 GIF

THE:MILKMAN

I don't get the emphasis on Hasan lying when Kojima did exactly that with Phantom Pain. He was asked directly by (a now defunct?) Middle Eastern gaming outlet nobody ever heard of to boot!

YA: Did you have anything to do with Phantom Pain , since the character bears a resemblance to Solid Snake?

HK:
Kojima -(Laughs) Phantom Pain is being made by Moby Dick studios , I do not have any part in that game. I saw the resemblance there though.

Obviously if this Abandoned thing is an ARG by Kojima and/or Sony then lessons would have been learnt and changes made to fool team fake!

IntentionalPun

I don't get the emphasis on Hasan lying when Kojima did exactly that with Phantom Pain. He was asked directly by (a now defunct?) Middle Eastern gaming outlet nobody ever heard of to boot!

Obviously if this Abandoned thing is an ARG by Kojima and/or Sony then lessons would have been learnt and changes made to fool team fake!

ROFL that's hilarious.

Now we know why Hasan contacted a no-name Arabic podcast to do his interview lol

Nobody seems to have caught on.. so it didn't work Hasan.. he's so blatant.

ToTTenTranz

Banned
If it’s a Kojima project, Team Real wins. Anything else, Team Fake takes the glory.

Nah that's just a coward last minute escape attempt for Team Fake.

They've been spending all this time claiming Hasan is just a crappy indie developer and he's only getting all this attention because "internet people are gullible".

Team Fake only "wins" if this is indeed just a crappy indie game from a no name developer.

Team Real wins if this is related to Silent Hill which is the initial premise.

If this is Metal Gear after all, then I'd say Team Real still wins because it means they were on to something from the start, whereas Team Fake keeps repeating the "nothing to see here" message over and over.

SCB3

"and beyond"?
"It will be mindblowing!"
"This is a great time for PlayStation fans!"

In other news his "team" is under major pressure - cause #TeamReal is blowing everything out of proportion.

irony GIF

Hang the fuck on, something I just realised

How many indie games are exclusive to a console? Usually they are on PC as well as its cheaper to release on steam or whatever

Hang the fuck on, something I just realised

How many indie games are exclusive to a console? Usually they are on PC as well as its cheaper to release on steam or whatever

thats another weird thing with all this. its a full PS5 exclusive which means sony are involved somehow and they have to be involved in a big way for it to be a PS5 only game. not even a PC release.

Top Bottom