• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Markio128

Gold Member
I love letting my imagination run wild, so here goes. What if this ‘app’ isn’t actually a game, but access to a Sony showcase? Could you imagine, after all the quiet, the impact that would have?
comment GIF

Yes, I know there is more chance of me flying to the moon on a cream egg, but that is the basket I’m putting my eggs in.

The big thing for me now is, how many games (not speaking only about indies) have a simultaneous release around the world? Normally if a Game is released on the same day there will be still a time difference depending on the region. I never released something on the PSN but I don’t think you can setup the time when it will be released. I think you need to have very close ties to Sony to pull off something like this.

It is indeed coming to PC as well, but that doesn’t explain why they skip PS4 with its huge install base completely, that is not a good business plan, even most first party games from Sony will still be released on PS4 with only a few expectations. I don’t think an indie can afford to miss out on this whole market.

No it’s not lol..it’s based on Abandoned being something Silent Hill related.
I feel like the goal post moved from it being a Kojima silent hill game to just being a silent hill game, to being something MGS/Silent hill related? Kind of keeps changing at this point. Tomorrow it'll be Outlast 3.

MrSec84

What Game is this?
3AYsjoJ.jpg

It looks a lot like PT to me, but looking on YouTube it does appear to be a game called Madison, I didn't know that game existed.
I found it by checking in the YouTube search function, typing Madison Game.

Perhaps that game was at a past Geoff Keighley event and they just wanted to remind people what's been there before.
I did wonder whether it was a part of Resident Evil Village, which I haven't played, but it didn't look like anything from that. Madison is very similar to the PT asset style IMO.

Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up.

MrSec84

I'm doubtful Horizon Forbidden West will get a delay, not after Guerrilla Games said they were on track for a 2021 launch, they've also had almost 4 years to work on Zero Dawn's sequel, with a pretty huge upgrade in their studio ranks.
Does this person know anything?

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Hasan: The Kojima rumors have negatively affected us during game development.

Also Hasan:

What is not clear here?
He hopes that although it is not silent hill or kojima, people will still like his game.
I hope it's something new. Enough with sequels. New IPs is what we need

I checked about the bombshell video, it could be a reminder about the Nagasaki tragedy. But that happened on August 9th and he posted it 8am on the 10th Japanese time. Also if it would be a reminder about a tragedy he surely wouldn’t also make a post with a smily and a thumbs up. Looks real bad for Team fake if you ask me…

bitbydeath

Gold Member
ROFL that's hilarious.

Now we know why Hasan contacted a no-name Arabic podcast to do his interview lol

Nobody seems to have caught on.. so it didn't work Hasan.. he's so blatant.
He’s not the only one.
The Silent Hill composer used the same group this year and alluded to working on Silent Hill.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
He’s not the only one.
The Silent Hill composer used the same group this year and alluded to working on Silent Hill.

And?

1) Hasan is aware of that interview surely... and likely sought them out specifically to fuel the fires more.. you guys always seem to forget that these "coincidences" could be manufactured by Hasan.. he posted "S____ ____L" after all... he's well aware of the conspiracy theory and how much attention it is giving him..
2) It's heavily speculated Silent Hill games are in development or have been planned.. that doesn't mean it has anything to do with Hasan..evidence of a possible SH in development is not evidence Hasan is involved.. and in fact if Konami was so hellbent on hiding the game they killed that interview from the web, why then let Hasan under their employ go do the interview? (hint: it's because they can't stop him, he doesn't work for them)

He then allegedly awkwardly said something about Konami offering him the SH license.. but they were still in talks.. which doesn't fit the conspiracy theory... so you guys never mention it for some reason lol (it's also probably bullshit anyways)

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
And?

1) Hasan is aware of that interview surely... and likely sought them out specifically to fuel the fires more.. you guys always seem to forget that these "coincidences" could be manufactured by Hasan.. he posted "S____ ____L" after all... he's well aware of the conspiracy theory and how much attention it is giving him..
2) It's heavily speculated Silent Hill games are in development or have been planned.. that doesn't mean it has anything to do with Hasan..evidence of a possible SH in development is not evidence Hasan is involved.. and in fact if Konami was so hellbent on hiding the game they killed that interview from the web, why then let Hasan under their employ go do the interview? (hint: it's because they can't stop him, he doesn't work for them)

He then allegedly awkwardly said something about Konami offering him the SH license.. but they were still in talks.. which doesn't fit the conspiracy theory... so you guys never mention it for some reason lol (it's also probably bullshit anyways)
Or maybe the simplest explanation is the correct one?

Do you really belive that there is ANY chance in hell that Konami would offer Hasan ( as you know him) the SH license . I don't care how much Hype you generate for an IP. If you have no history of good works they dont offer you their IP.

The fact that he said this should have been the first clue and the fact that Konami has not disputed him saying this should be the 2nd , which kind of confirms that Konami is in on it too.

Last edited:

Editaur

I don't check Twitter but this was Bokeh Studio's last post from Aug 3rd.
Ww9sOt8.jpg

I take everything with a grain of salt so this could be nothing.

Originally voted #TeamFake now firmly in #TeamReal.

Hasan/Blue Box is a real developer who’s helped support smaller games in the past and failed to get momentum on their own, but earned a break to make this app for Sony after pitching the idea.

Tomorrow the app will point to an event on 8/19 where Silent Hills, Metal Gear Remake, and Castlevania will be revealed as new PS IP.

Or it’s really just asset flip indie trash and we’re all being played like a fiddle

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Do you really belive that there is ANY chance in hell that Konami would offer Hasan ( as you know him) the SH license . I don't care how much Hype you generate for an IP. If you have no history of good works they dont offer you their IP.

The fact that he said this should have been the first clue and the fact that Konami has not disputed him saying this should be the 2nd , which kind of confirms that Konami is in on it too.
Of course they wouldn't, which is why i said it's probably bullshit.

It also was a snippet read by like the 30 people following this on the internet.. and not released. It's not confirmation of anything.

dwish

I love letting my imagination run wild, so here goes. What if this ‘app’ isn’t actually a game, but access to a Sony showcase? Could you imagine, after all the quiet, the impact that would have?
comment GIF

Yes, I know there is more chance of me flying to the moon on a cream egg, but that is the basket I’m putting my eggs in.
This is what I said too a few pages back. A PS Experience app. But people still tell me its fake so...
Will be fun at 21 🙂

I can imagine the app is for future trailers but I also said that I think it will be also used for the Sony events since it’s description even included „future live events“. I think it is totally possible that there will be a very short cryptic teaser with a text at the end that reads: more info in the Sony event on August 19th. Watch it via the app…

But yeah this Kojima tweet again with the 4K60 description…

Team Fake: Many trailers these days are made 4k60, so what else should he write.

Didn’t heard Team fakes comment about Itos tweet of a smily a thumbs up and the bombshell video, so I will comment for them, I actually make two so they can choose the better one:
1. Ito-San love bombs and he is often tweeting videos of bombs.
2. This is just a reminder to the Nagasaki bomb on August 9th, he is just a day too late. The smily and thumbs up tweet is totally unrelated and he just feels good today…

Perrott

Evidence suggests otherwise, but we don’t have long to find out now.
What evidence? Isn't Abandoned slated for Q4 2021? Then it cannot be a Kojima title, just look at how he had various potential deals with publishers for his next game(s) fall apart during the first half of 2020, plus the fact that during this time Kojima Productions has also been working on the Death Stranding Director's Cut as well as on pre-production for the studio's next major project, and on top of all that you have the reports by VentureBeat about how the man has been having conversations with Microsoft for the better part of this year in regards to a cloud-based game project.

How could Abandoned fit in there? There's just no way.

And regarding Silent Hill, well, I'm in touch with multiple people who are in the know about what has been going with the IP for the last couple of years, and I can assure you that none of the upcoming SH games is related to Abandoned; and neither is Bluepoint Games btw.

Last edited:

Vae_Victis

Banned
What evidence? Isn't Abandoned slated for Q4 2021? Then it cannot be a Kojima title, just look at how he had various potential deals with publishers for his next game(s) fall apart during the first half of 2020, plus the fact that during this time Kojima Productions has also been working on the Death Stranding Director's Cut as well as on pre-production for the studio's next major project, and on top of all that you have the reports by VentureBeat about how the man has been having conversations with Microsoft for the better part of this year in regards to a cloud-based game project.

How could Abandoned fit in there? There's just no way.

And regarding Silent Hill, well, I'm in touch with multiple people who are in the know about what has been going with the IP for the last couple of years, and I can assure you that none of the upcoming SH games is related to Abandoned; and neither is Bluepoint Games btw.
Logic is a trick of the devil. The Earth is 4,000 years old. Helicopters aren't real. Hasan is secretly Hideo Kojima.

Just close your eyes and BELIEVEEEEEEEEEE

glee-mercedes-jones.gif

/s

Top Bottom