• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
should others stop having their fun if YOU and I don't find it "fun"?
that's very selfish
if there's nothing to this whole story, and this is all meaningless and empty, why are you here? trying to save them from their "misery"?
Haha are you serious with this shit? You are the one who came in here to poo-poo on people's "fun" not me.

For me personally I just haven't responded much the last few days.. because it's nor really fun to respond to the exact same comments over and over just repeated in a different manner.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

It’s true though, it gets old.
It doesn’t matter how much coincidences or facts build-up (and there have been mountains worth) everything is either outright ignored, put down as lies or incompetence.
I'd say 90% of the actual facts in this thread that aren't "this number on Hasan's profile matches the number on some youtube video about Silent Hill", came from me doing research lol

I don't find your endless spamming of this idea that Team Fake somehow aren't about facts to be anything other than dickish behavior. It's flat out false.

Last edited:

Great Hair

Banned
sad tom and jerry GIF

bitbydeath

Gold Member
I'd say 90% of the actual facts in this thread that aren't "this number on Hasan's profile matches the number on some youtube video about Silent Hill", came from me doing research lol

I don't find your endless spamming of this idea that Team Fake somehow aren't about facts to be anything other than dickish behavior. It's flat out false.
Sorry, don’t mean to sound disrespectful. It just seems like a lot gets swept under the rug.

baphomet

It’s true though, it gets old.
It doesn’t matter how much coincidences or facts build-up (and there have been mountains worth) everything is either outright ignored, put down as lies or incompetence.

Everything is factually proven to be outright incompetence.

TeamReal will continue being the densest material on the planet and come up with theories that would make a flat earther say, "goddamn that's stupid."

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Like what?
Like Kojima mentioning he’s just created the shortest trailer ever, the next day the 10 second Abandoned teaser went up on Twitter, we recently got an 8 min Death Stranding clip and Kojima has since followed up that there will be no more clips for Death Stranding. So, that original shortest trailer ever is for his upcoming horror title which is quite possibly the Abandoned clip we saw.

fragganaut

First of all I don't like the categorization in team real and team fake but I will use this for now because it's what it now has become. This thread went downhill as soon as a small vocal minority of haters startet to attack others by questioning their mental health instead of challenging their evidence or lack of it.
If someone would make a word cloud of the most used terms of all sides of this story then I would assume that for team real you will have a wide variety between tiny bits of facts and coincidences up to full blown tin foil hat material.

For team real it would be quite easy: shit fest, carnival of stupid, flat earther, mouth breeder, L .....

Do you recognize a pattern?

IntentionalPun

Like Kojima mentioning he’s just created the shortest trailer ever, the next day the 10 second Abandoned teaser went up on Twitter, we recently got an 8 min Death Stranding clip and Kojima has since followed up that there will be no more clips for Death Stranding. So, that original shortest trailer ever is for his upcoming horror title which is quite possibly the Abandoned clip we saw.

We went over the "shortest trailer" thing.. several people on Team Real did.. you were in those convos. You are lying again about what people have addressed.

Also we have not seen Hideo's final trailer:

First of all I don't like the categorization in team real and team fake but I will use this for now because it's what it now has become. This thread went downhill as soon as a small vocal minority of haters startet to attack others by questioning their mental health instead of challenging their evidence or lack of it.
If someone would make a word cloud of the most used terms of all sides of this story then I would assume that for team real you will have a wide variety between tiny bits of facts and coincidences up to full blown tin foil hat material.

For team real it would be quite easy: shit fest, carnival of stupid, flat earther, mouth breeder, L .....

Do you recognize a pattern?
Yup, this 100%. I posted a few interesting coincidences and the only replies I got where about how "crazy" I was... if that's gonna be the engagement then I'm out. Thanks to everyone who threw in theories and kept this light and fun.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

bitbydeath bitbydeath

You need to read all of his tweets in a row; it's obvious he's talking about a trailer only he and a few people have seen.. as he says the rest of KJP will see it when everyone else does (aka in the future.)

jk25Zip.png

Either way.. it's not going to be super short.. was already stated, it could be HIS shortest (because he doesn't speak clear English), or it will be long, and he was joking when he said it was the shortest ever. That was discussed in detail by Team Real, not swept under any rugs.

"No he must be referring to Abandoned trailer" is your "thoughts and feelings."

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
bitbydeath bitbydeath

You need to read all of his tweets in a row; it's obvious he's talking about a trailer only he and a few people have seen.. as he says the rest of KJP will see it when everyone else does (aka in the future.)

jk25Zip.png

Either way.. it's not going to be super short.. was already stated, it could be HIS shortest (because he doesn't speak clear English), or it will be long, and he was joking when he said it was the shortest ever. That was discussed in detail by Team Real, not swept under any rugs.

"No he must be referring to Abandoned trailer" is your "thoughts and feelings."
With a quick search we can find a 3min trailer of his, well under 8mins. You’re not even considering it was for his new game and jumping straight to it must be language issues?

And if we look at Hasan for a moment, he is well known for saying he or his team is suffering due to the rumours, yet he is known for fuelling the fires. One time? Maybe it was an accident. Two times? Maybe lightning does strike twice. Three times? Four times? How many times does it take to realise it’s being done on purpose?

Or even just the purposeful trolling of showing the 10 second teaser on Twitter, delaying the app and then releasing the update later to reveal its the exact same teaser.

I don’t know how you don’t see what’s so obvious.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

With a quick search we can find a 3min trailer of his, well under 8mins. You’re not even considering it was for his new game and jumping straight to it must be language issues?

And if we look at Hasan for a moment, he is well known for saying he or his team is suffering due to the rumours, yet he is known for fuelling the fires. One time? Maybe it was an accident. Two times? Maybe lightning does strike twice. Three times? Four times? How many times does it take to realise it’s being done on purpose?

Or even just the purposeful trolling of showing the 10 second teaser on Twitter, delaying the app and then releasing the update later to reveal its the exact same teaser.

I don’t know how you don’t see what’s so obvious.

The 8 minute trailer….

…. is not his.

He has not released a he trailer he has been babbling about for months.

Hollowbox

Neo Member

- Nima02l trophy tester for Playstation, tweets downloading Abandoned before it was even available for download after saying he 100% knows Bluebox/Kojima are related

- Kahraman translates to Hideo

-Hasan's twitter Banner translates to ''Kojima''

-H.K=Hideo Kojima

-SneakyWarrior had 1238 trophies for an absolute age.1238 was the ID for Japanese Silent Hill TV commercials

-Background of Abandoned App promo is a blurry picture of a guy with an Eyepatch (Snake)

-Background of Abandoned app has a blurry P.T room picture.

-Shuhei Yoshida not promoting the game until someone asked him about it and he tweets a vague thinking emoji

-Geoff Keighley programming his number to only reply to Abandoned/ Kojima (lol team fake's nightmare)

- Kojima posts a picture of a book with a bunny that resembles silent hill 3's bunny judging from the title ''Amusement Park'' that was the first level in silent hill 3 with the bunny in it, also it has Abandoned written on the book.

-Abandoned's 4 seconds teaser has the song ''I saw stars'' then 3 or 4 days later Kojima posts himself listening to ''Starless'' and Geoff replies with Stars emojis

-Kojima visited Leiden where Blue Box game studios is located.

And many more., but no matter how many I'd put you're gonna ignore them and act they don't exist to fit your agenda lol.

You're delusional if you don't see there's something bigger to this than just an indie game.

Team real keeps posting facts and all you do is act they don't exist, stop being delusional lol.

Last edited:

DarthPutin

He said "his" trailer - probably more artsy-fartsy one with lots of music - will be shown in September, IIRC. Nothing about his description fits teaser of two walking legs - nothing about it will make people love DS, or even appreciate new music - other than shortness. And if you think Kojima's straight up lying, we should disregard EVERYTHING he says and nothing is an evidence. Maybe it's his longest trailer then ;-). You can't take someone on their word and use it as evidence, then disregard everything they say in the same sentence as a lie.
How come you can see Hasan lying about not being involved with Kojima, but can't imagine him lying about everything else?

I mean.... I am NOT actually Vladimir Putin. But, I can sell you big part of Kremlin just for 1000 USD, pls. send them to me.
You: Wow, she's clearly very rich to own big part of Kremlin. How come people don't see this, she said so herself! And when I say she, I mean he, because obviously it's Vladimir Putin.

You choose to disregard reasonable and accept unreasonable on word.

Hollowbox

Neo Member
He said "his" trailer - probably more artsy-fartsy one with lots of music - will be shown in September, IIRC. Nothing about his description fits teaser of two walking legs - nothing about it will make people love DS, or even appreciate new music - other than shortness. And if you think Kojima's straight up lying, we should disregard EVERYTHING he says and nothing is an evidence. Maybe it's his longest trailer then ;-). You can't take someone on their word and use it as evidence, then disregard everything they say in the same sentence as a lie.

How come you can see Hasan lying about not being involved with Kojima, but can't imagine him lying about everything else?

I mean.... I am NOT actually Vladimir Putin. But, I can sell you big part of Kremlin just for 1000 USD, pls. send them to me.
You: Wow, she's clearly very rich to own big part of Kremlin. How come people don't see this, she said so herself! And when I say she, I mean he, because obviously it's Vladimir Putin.

You choose to disregard reasonable and accept unreasonable on word.
''How come you can see Hasan lying about not being involved with Kojima, but can't imagine him lying about everything else?''

That's simple to answer, because this conspiracy caught fire from April 8 and even more on June 15 with the S_L tweet yet neither Konami, Sony, Kojima tried to shut down the rumors lol.

And shuhei yoshida not even promoting the game or Geoff programming the number to only reply to Kojima/Abandoned.

It's because it's something bigger than an indie game, don't know how that's hard to comprehend if you're not delusional lol.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

You're delusional if you don't see there's something bigger to this than just an indie game.

Team real keeps posting facts and all you do is act they don't exist, stop being delusional lol.

I've addressed all of these.

Glad you are having so much FUN calling people delusional and lying about how other people are acting like these things don't exist though.

FUNNN FUNNNNNNN

TEAM REAL HAS ALL THE FUN AND TOTALLY ARENT ASLO COMPLETE INSULTING DICKWADS ALL THE TIME! WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO DROP IN THIS THREAD TO CALL ONLY TEAM FAKE ASSHOLEs!

<3

Last edited:

Hollowbox

Neo Member
I've addressed all of these.

Glad you are having so much FUN calling people delusional and lying about how other people are acting like these things don't exist though.

FUNNN FUNNNNNNN

TEAM REAL HAS ALL THE FUN AND TOTALLY ARENT ASLO COMPLETE INSULTING DICKWADS ALL THE TIME! WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO DROP IN THIS THREAD TO CALL ONLY TEAM FAKE ASSHOLEs!

<3
Lol

Hollowbox

Neo Member

I am confused now so it's a Kojima game that isn't Silent Hill?

We don't know what it is, but it sure ain't an indie game.

It can be Nima just throwing people off, it can be Silent Hill, It can be MGS, It can be BOTH, it can be Kojima's next horror IP.

All he said is he knows for a fact Kojima/Bluebox are related.

reksveks

We don't know what it is, but it sure ain't an indie game.

It can be Nima just throwing people off, it can be Silent Hill, It can be MGS, It can be BOTH, it can be Kojima's next horror IP.

All he said is he knows for a fact Kojima/Bluebox are related.
Link to that tweet? I can only find.

Last edited:

Hollowbox

Neo Member
So he basically didn't say he knows it for a fact. He said he heard it from someone else and then since has walked it back.

I will go with occam's razor, he heard some bad information.
No, he knows it for a fact but he backtracked because he's a PS tester and he didn't want to get into trouble with ruining BB and Kojima's plan.

And after backtracking, he shows himself downloading abandoned (before it was even released) in a tweet and he deletes it after

And then Kojima posts on his Instagram a book with persian letters and Nima tweets out an image of him receiving a gift with ''Nima'' written on it with persian letters:

And last but not least Nima is behind a project called ''Sweet But Painful'' Starts with S and ends with L (Yeah, that BLUEBOX tweet) and they start tweeting out weird stuff and one of their latest ones is a hint to Silent Hill:

I will tell you how, that number happens to be the birth date of the Dutch astronomer Joan Voute on 07/06/1879., he went to work at the observatory in Leiden, Netherlands to look at binary stars.

Not only is Blue Box located in Leiden, but the song they used in the Abandoned teaser was called "I saw stars" - something an astronomer sure would do.

When a binary star is disrupted by a supermassive black hole it's a phenomenon known as the HILLS MECHANISM.

This is why team fake is useless lol, you argue without even doing your research.

Last edited:

reksveks

I don't particularly care, I kinda checked out a couple of months ago so I was confused if Nima02l was still on it but he is a double-agent or triple-agent.

IntentionalPun

If you did your research you would have known he also tests Sony first party games. Ratchet and Clank was one.
He also does trophy testing for Playstation; yes I did that "research", AKA reading his twitter bio.

The dude is still a student/intern.. this mofo isn't privy to any insider info lol.. he gets sent download codes to test things, probably isn't even paid lol

8BiTw0LF

Banned
- Nima02l trophy tester for Playstation, tweets downloading Abandoned before it was even available for download after saying he 100% knows Bluebox/Kojima are related

- Kahraman translates to Hideo

-Hasan's twitter Banner translates to ''Kojima''

-H.K=Hideo Kojima

-SneakyWarrior had 1238 trophies for an absolute age.1238 was the ID for Japanese Silent Hill TV commercials

-Background of Abandoned App promo is a blurry picture of a guy with an Eyepatch (Snake)

-Background of Abandoned app has a blurry P.T room picture.

-Shuhei Yoshida not promoting the game until someone asked him about it and he tweets a vague thinking emoji

-Geoff Keighley programming his number to only reply to Abandoned/ Kojima (lol team fake's nightmare)

- Kojima posts a picture of a book with a bunny that resembles silent hill 3's bunny judging from the title ''Amusement Park'' that was the first level in silent hill 3 with the bunny in it, also it has Abandoned written on the book.

-Abandoned's 4 seconds teaser has the song ''I saw stars'' then 3 or 4 days later Kojima posts himself listening to ''Starless'' and Geoff replies with Stars emojis

-Kojima visited Leiden where Blue Box game studios is located.

And many more., but no matter how many I'd put you're gonna ignore them and act they don't exist to fit your agenda lol.

And Norman Reedus with Robbie the Rabbit on Instagram.

Kojima even reposted a lot of P.T anniversary tweets - something he's never done before.

So many "coincidences" lol

Hollowbox

Neo Member

Hollowbox

Neo Member
And Norman Reedus with Robbie the Rabbit on Instagram.

Kojima even reposted a lot of P.T anniversary tweets - something he's never done before.

So many "coincidences" lol
They're just coincidences dude, you're crazy.

Just kidding, I'm not delusional like team fake is lol.

IntentionalPun

LOL, keep trying to avoid the fact that he was testing Abandoned way before any one else could which was shown in one of his tweets after mentioning he knows Kojima/Bluebox are related, stop trying to twist facts to fit your agenda lmao.

https://preview.redd.it/xb123uoaur8...bp&s=6e508df1cf7d02e490769e53b260d5d72c966974

He downloads lots of games before release.. one glance at his twitter suggests it's done via him getting sent codes by publishers...

He... likely got a code.. from Hasan.

Really easy stuff to deduce, friendo.

And none of that changes.. he's a student.. and an intern for Capcom. I like how you think I'm the one twisting facts to fit my "narrative".. how do you twist a Capcom intern into being involved in anything Kojima related? Because the dude is persian, and has a bracelet of his own name.. gee wonder why he has that? maybe.. oh.. nevermind, must be because KOJIMA SENT IT TO HIM!

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
He downloads lots of games before release.. one glance at his twitter suggests it's done via him getting sent codes by publishers...

And none of that changes.. he's a student.. and an intern for Capcom. I like how you think I'm the one twisting facts to fit my "narrative".. how do you twist a Capcom intern into being involved in anything Kojima related? Because the dude is persian, and has a bracelet of his own name.. gee wonder why he has that? maybe.. oh.. nevermind, must be because KOJIMA SENT IT TO HIM!
It was explained why, he had it sent to him.
It shouldn’t take much to deduce from who.
Hint: It was when he got Abandoned to test.

Hollowbox

Neo Member

Your comment is so dumb I can't even comprehend it, it's literally a point to team real lol.

Why would Hasan send a code to someone who tried to ruin his image by linking him to Kojima if it's just an indie game and he wants to clear up the rumors?, dude you're either dumb or delusional or both lmao.

And after that he goes on to crypticly tweet about abandoned and shares an ''art project'' that's actually a game demo (Sweet But Painful, starts with S and ends with L) that's linked to Abandoned which James Jarvis is following lol

You're actually the dumbest person I've seen in this thread, or you're so ingrained into team fake you keep twisting facts because you have no other choice other than to do it lol, no turning back now.

EruditeHobo

The only outright evidence either side will get is when we get the actual announcement. In the meantime we have to work off things like Kojima confirming he’s made a short trailer that is new project related and possibly Abandoned related due to the announcement coming right before the Abandoned teaser.

You cannot claim to be looking for the simplest explanation when holding this up and claiming it's a "fact"; that is nowhere near the simplest explanation for that Kojima tweet.

And not believing something is literally the default option when it comes to assessing reality... there needs to be good evidence to ever be convinced in the first place, at least if you claim to be utilizing logic properly.

Top Bottom