• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ToTTenTranz

Banned
E-r5Cd-WQAMV_KC

Hmm, if this is real - why is Abandoned taking up 9 minutes of the show?
- and what the hell is Takuya Kozuki doing with Hasan?
Where did this come from?

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Man I disappear for a couple of days in a haze of cocaine and molly and 3somes and Team Real is celebrating some tweets from a no-name podcast and Konami selling some T-Shirts? Love you guys.

Why wouldn't such a deal be unable be able to be worked out? Especially as Sony have already shown a willingness to do the exact same sort of deal with Kojima and I think very significantly with SE over Final Fantasy.

I mean; sure, why wouldn't it?

What does that have to do with Abandoned?

Nobody is discounting the chance Konami licenses properties to Sony.

Team Real is celebrating some tweets from a no-name podcast
I wouldn’t say no-name podcast just because you don’t speak the Language, from what i can see it’s rather big there and they did manage to get some interview with some personalities, which is surely not an easy thing considering where they are from. We shouldn’t also forget that it seems they have sponsors and even Konami before they had to hide this info.

And also why should they tweet that if they don’t know anything. No one expected them to and if it turns out fake it will seriously damage their trustworthiness.

But yeah I understand, it’s hard since there are no other explanations.

Last edited:

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Man I disappear for a couple of days in a haze of cocaine and molly and 3somes and Team Real is celebrating some tweets from a no-name podcast and Konami selling some T-Shirts? Love you guys.

I mean; sure, why wouldn't it?

What does that have to do with Abandoned?

Nobody is discounting the chance Konami licenses properties to Sony.

Was mainly just commenting on the supposed show itinerary, which I found more convincingly put together than the average fan-fake.

Abandoned... just smells funny. I can buy some of the strangeness as being coincidence and confirmation bias, but there are so many things about it that do not add up. It seems way to well funded and organized for there to be nothing behind all the smoke and mirrors.

IntentionalPun

Was mainly just commenting on the supposed show itinerary, which I found more convincingly put together than the average fan-fake.

Well I would.. they have 9k twitter followers.. and we only know they exist because of an interview nobody has heard that Konami denies they had pulled from earlier this year from a composer, who is fairly prominent, but in reality is not directly associated with Konami. Then.. COINCIDENTALLY (not really) Hasan gets interviewed by them and pulls a similar stunt.. it's all way too on the nose for this to be some mysterious ARG. You guys always ignore that..

Abandoned... just smells funny. I can buy some of the strangeness as being coincidence and confirmation bias, but there are so many things about it that do not add up. It seems way to well funded and organized for there to be nothing behind all the smoke and mirrors.

Well funded and organized? Explain... lol

Fantastic news!!!
I've been so looking forward to seeing the trailer for Jim Ryan & Teruyuki Toriyama. I'd been wondering how Insomniac would be able to continue the Ratchet & Clank legacy but without actually starring Ratchet & Clank. So now we know, it'll be Jim Ryan & Teruyuki Toriyama: Ripped Apart!!!
I bet it has ray tracing and everything. Can't wait!!!!

That list is stupid!

Last edited:

K2D

Banned
2 entire minutes to just to show controller colors? Lol the reveal trailer for the black and red ones is 30 seconds lol
You have obviously forgotten the PS5 reveal event. For a such a hyped up show, it's not unlikely they would yet again have a drawn out controller presentation.

Last edited:

SaucyJack

Like I indicated earlier, the content list is irrelevant when it has numerous basic errors.

Indeed. Amateur hour stuff even before getting to plausibility of content

- text not properly justified
- world PREMIRE
- does Sony even talk about world premieres, isn’t that an Xbox thing?
- PS PLUS when they would say PlayStation Plus
- Playstation studios instead of PlayStation Studios
- BLUE POINT instead of Bluepoint Games
- Playstation 5 twice instead of PlayStation 5
- etc.

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Indeed. Amateur hour stuff even before getting to plausibility of content

- text not properly justified
- world PREMIRE
- does Sony even talk about world premieres, isn’t that an Xbox thing?
- PS PLUS when they would say PlayStation Plus
- Playstation studios instead of PlayStation Studios
- BLUE POINT instead of Bluepoint Games
- Playstation 5 twice instead of PlayStation 5
- etc.
Don't blame Hasan and Kojima - it's not their first language.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
haha, it's real.. someone left a manhole cover open.. i saw that video and had to make a gif, and post it here lol

But aren't those always open? They are in the United States at least. Rain water goes down them when it rains to keep the streets from flooding.

IntentionalPun

But aren't those always open? They are in the United States at least. Rain water goes down them when it rains to keep the streets from flooding.
Talking about the larger ones that give access to the sewer. Usually in the middle of the street in the states. That's what the video description said at least.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

WastefulGroundedLiger-size_restricted.gif

Pretty much everyone on team real raised that question at some point.
Also,. the SOTN port on PS4 was a partnership:

But hey, get out of here with facts and let TeamFake ride on drama.
Give me a break brah.. I've literally seen nobody on either "side" of this debate deny the idea of Sony getting exclusive Konami projects.

Like.. come on lol

The problem is that could have/most likely has nothing to do with Hasan/Abandoned.

IntentionalPun

Rofl, so the tweet from AlHub is not true or a big coincidence? I am looking forward to Thursday to see Team Fake trying to explain that what we saw is not Abandoned related…
You are entering dangerous territory here friend.

Should stick with bitbydeath bitbydeath 's latest tactic, set no expectations for any sort of date or event lol

bitbydeath

Gold Member
You are entering dangerous territory here friend.

Should stick with bitbydeath bitbydeath 's latest tactic, set no expectations for any sort of date or event lol
I must say the date is looking pretty good between Alhub’s stating it will be there and now David.

Not to mention Kojima supposedly showing DS again about a week after showing the last one that showed everything about the game. Seems sus no?

IntentionalPun

I must say the date is looking pretty good between Alhub’s stating it will be there and now David.

Not to mention Kojima supposedly showing DS again about a week after showing the last one that showed everything about the game. Seems sus no?

Well as stated earlier I'm not super keen on giving AI Hub as much credibility as you guys do, specifically in regard to Hasan. The "leak" and then takedown weren't exactly the work of pros lol. Plus Hasans "leaked" audio was about working on a deal with Konami, how is that even fitting the conspiracy theory? The Silent Hill composer thing is interesting of course, but again.. could have nothing to do with Abandoned. It's not like Hasan is unaware of that interview.

As far as Kojima showing DS.. he still hasn't released his final trailer, so why would that be "sus"?

As for Jaffe.. 2 seconds on his twitter (and really, just listen to the audio) reveals the obvious, he's just talking about what he heard on the internet:

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Well as stated earlier I'm not super keen on giving AI Hub as much credibility as you guys do, specifically in regard to Hasan. The "leak" and then takedown weren't exactly the work of pros lol. Plus Hasans "leaked" audio was about working on a deal with Konami, how is that even fitting the conspiracy theory? The Silent Hill composer thing is interesting of course, but again.. could have nothing to do with Abandoned. It's not like Hasan is unaware of that interview.

As far as Kojima showing DS.. he still hasn't released his final trailer, so why would that be "sus"?

As for Jaffe.. 2 seconds on his twitter (and really, just listen to the audio) reveals the obvious, he's just talking about what he heard on the internet:

The sus part is the need for another trailer when everything for that particular project has already been shown.

IntentionalPun

The sus part is the need for another trailer when everything for that particular project has already been shown.
Again.. Kojima's trailer hasn't been shown..

I do agree it's a bit overkill, but it's also probably the biggest PS Exclusive coming out the rest of this year. Which is kinda shit, but it's where we are at w/ Horizon delay.

I hope it's something more interesting than that; and honestly the weird part is Kojima spending all this time talking about a trailer anyways.. and do agree there's a possibility of it being more than he is letting on. But we have no idea what that "more than he is letting on" would be in the first place.

Sony producing an events schedule for something that isn't a live show doesn't make the slightest bit of sense. What are people supposed to use that list for and who exactly would it be produced for? You don't need an itinerary for a pre-recorded video that is more than likely already uploaded to YouTube and just waiting for somebody to press the go button.
It would of course make sense for an itinerary of that kind to be produced for a live show as timing is imperative and people obviously need to be in the right place at the right time.

IntentionalPun

The other big tell that the event list is fake is that the garbage idiot Hasan and his dumb game that doesn't' really exist yet would never be at such a show.

IntentionalPun

Out of curiosity, did either Hasan or Al-Hub comment on the "leaked" audio?
Now that I google it.. I guess that had nothing to do with AI-Hub..

It was audio from the Mark Delaney interview not AI-hub.

And yes he commented on it. He did an AMA of sorts about it, you can see people on reddit talking about it here:

Last edited:

Azurro

Banned

Why do people fall for this? If this image was part of some internal document, it would either be part of either

A) A Powerpoint presentation, which this obviously isn't, it looks like crap.

B) MS Word document, I don't see any footers/headers or anything that gives the document structure. And again, it looks like shit.

C) Email, is this part of a huge email sent out to a lot of employees? It looks weird, since it's lacking information. If it's a single email that is sent to a few people, it'd be obvious who leaked it. No footer either.

It just looks like some 15 year old kid that has never worked took 5 minutes to research hype names, wrote a bunch of things that sound cool in 5 minutes in MS Word, and then posted it in his/her twitter account. It's BS.

Last edited:
Top Bottom