• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saints Row The Third |OT| Oscar Worthy Gameplay

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Totobeni said:
No..Tomorrow is not Friday :(

you Americans should think of other people's bodies too.

INTERNATIONAL EDITION:
The game is out THIS WEEK* folks! Are your bodies ready?

Disclaimer: If the game is not out this week for you, your body should still be ready.

Totobeni said:
seeing how THQ sent GiantBomb the PS3 version as a review copy and they know GB will do a QL of it, I think you are in the safe zone.

That was actually the biggest reason that I switched my preorder from the 360 to PS3 in the first place.

Cptkrush

Anyone interested in my VPNSecure account PM me and I'll give details to the first person, when they're done, they'll give the details to the first person that PM's them and so forth. Game is running flawlessly and 100 times better than the shit port that the second game had. It actually feels like a PC game.

Sent to Artadius, when he's done he'll give it to the first person that PM's him.

Gala

After I watched the Giantbomb videos, I can't wait for the game. Looks like the best open world game ever!

OG Kush

Gala said:
After I watched the Giantbomb videos, I can't wait for the game. Looks like the best open world game ever!
I thought this too, until I played Skyrim. Still psyched for this though.

Artadius

Cptkrush said:
Anyone interested in my VPNSecure account PM me and I'll give details to the first person, when they're done, they'll give the details to the first person that PM's them and so forth. Game is running flawlessly and 100 times better than the shit port that the second game had. It actually feels like a PC game.

Sent to Artadius, when he's done he'll give it to the first person that PM's him.

Following your directions, but have run into an issue. Sent you a PM.

Another gaffer has already PM'd me for next in line so no need for anyone else to PM me. Soon as I get this to work and I notify them, I'll post their name so that you folks can spam them now instead of me heh.

Edit: Fixed.

Decrypting now. Will post again soon for next in line soon as this is done.

NRezXBX

Neo Member
Having a little trouble, I sent a PM to Cptkrush, I also have some in line to use the account next. Thanks!

Edit: Problem solved, decrypting now.

Artadius

Ok. Stellar PC port confirmed. Runs like a fucking dream. Only played a little so far (saving main playthrough for later tonight when me and a co-op partner play through)...but what I've seen has been smooth as silk.

Cptkrush

Artadius said:
Ok. Stellar PC port confirmed. Runs like a fucking dream. Only played a little so far (saving main playthrough for later tonight when me and a co-op partner play through)...but what I've seen has been smooth as silk.
I've been very impressed, I only played the first mission, but it was really awesome. Not sure CF scaling is 100% working but it's still buttery smooth on ultra with 30fps min.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Cptkrush said:
I've been very impressed, I only played the first mission, but it was really awesome. Not sure CF scaling is 100% working but it's still buttery smooth on ultra with 30fps min.
PC Specs? Resolution?

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Artadius said:

Cptkrush said:

yo guys..How is the framerate at max setting @1080p ( also ve sure to post your computer specs) and post some screens ( of the options too) please.

Got 0 info on that EB games strat guide for DLC so I'll just order it off amazon. Did the trade in at EB games today. I lent my buddy my old 360 and he bought some games and stuff for it so I when it died he gave me all of it back. Traded all that in =

Got the 360 version for 75c lol

For Calgary, you can pick up Saints Row at 12:01am tonight because of the AC: Revelations midnight launch.

spk

Gully State said:
Ugh...still nothing from GMG...
Don't get your hopes up for it by release. They said "no guarantees" on getting keys for regions releasing before the 18th and haven't said a word since

A mod posted this quote from their Facebook, I can't seem to find it on there though

You'll get it for your respective release date Possibly shortly before, but there's no guarantee. /James

Artadius

8xtyed.jpg

r9ip36.jpg

I'm running on High and have a modest PC. Framerate hovers around 20 to 30 FPS. Haven't gone in to tweak anything yet.

AMD Phenom II X3 Black
4 GB RAM
Nvidia GTX260

And here's a video I captured using the in game video recorder. Didn't take the time to find anything spectacular... just wanted to try it out. Vid might still be processing but should be 720p eventually.

http://youtu.be/HqBVHF5qzrc

dreamfall

Contemplated switching preorder, but sticking with 360. Midnight hurry up! This will be the first game that'll take me away from Skyrim...

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Artadius said:
http://i39.tinypic.com/8xtyed.jpg

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/r9ip36.jpg

I'm running on High and have a modest PC. Framerate hovers around 20 to 30 FPS. Haven't gone in to tweak anything yet.

AMD Phenom II X3 Black
4 GB RAM
Nvidia GTX260

And here's a video I captured using the in game video recorder. Didn't take the time to find anything spectacular... just wanted to try it out. Vid might still be processing but should be 720p eventually.

[url]http://youtu.be/HqBVHF5qzrc[/url][/QUOTE]

Woooha thanks dude, you are a true sinner saint.

That really look years better than the console version, my i5 2500k/GTX570/16Gb will have sweet sweet love with this game.

oh and noticed that you are playing with KB&M and not a controller,so how is the controls with KB&M (especially on the menus)?

obonicus

I did the VPN trick earlier today, was getting 45fps with ultra settings at 1680x1050. PC is 2500K at 3.3, a 560 Ti and 16Gigs of ram. I did get a lockup just as I was hopping on top of a cop's car.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
10 hours til unlock on Steam.

Anybody have any idea how/if the season pass from the THQ preorder works if you used the Steam code?

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Argh it's out in aus but still no GMG key.

This game is not available for download yet. It will be on 18-Nov-2011. Any required keys will be made available on that date.

Fuuuu. Why :/ . Lets yell at them on twitter!

Hawkian said:
10 hours til unlock on Steam.

Anybody have any idea how/if the season pass from the THQ preorder works if you used the Steam code?

I'm still trying to figure out how to get a steam code from my THQ order. :\

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Baron_Calamity said:
I'm still trying to figure out how to get a steam code from my THQ order. :\
Mine was just in the confirmation email they sent immediately when I paid. "Digital Rights: xxxx"

TimeKillr

Hmmm, all these VPN tricks are nice.

Does it work for anywhere? I have a Hong Kong VPN (also a France and UK one, through VyprVPN) so I'm wondering if it'd work for those also. I'm not gonna be home for another 2 hours or so anyway :)

amrod

TimeKillr said:
Hmmm, all these VPN tricks are nice.

Does it work for anywhere? I have a Hong Kong VPN (also a France and UK one, through VyprVPN) so I'm wondering if it'd work for those also. I'm not gonna be home for another 2 hours or so anyway :)
Hong Kong VPN didnt work :(

Top Bottom