• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saints Row The Third |OT| Oscar Worthy Gameplay

hotcheit99dra.jpg

126189313140305875fjd2m.jpg

This is my character, she reminds me of Cate Archer somehow which I think is pretty cool.

A shame that console screens get so compressed :(

If you're gonna make a game about gangs and ho's at least have the decency to show some actual boobies in your game. What happened to game developers balls?

Gotta agree, it's got 18+ marked on the box. What's the problem?! Games can't show nudity, while movies rated lower can?!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
If you're gonna make a game about gangs and ho's at least have the decency to show some actual boobies in your game. What happened to game developers balls?

Why are you so concerned about boobies in a video game? What are you, 12?

Why are you so concerned about boobies in a video game? What are you, 12?

I love this type of answer. It's a sandbox game, it's rated 18, why the fuck can't I run around naked?! Are the developers concerned about parents complaining, parents that simply ignore the age restriction on the cover and buy the games cause their little prats point at it?

I need 1 more survival mission to complete the challenge but I've stopped getting calls. Am I screwed?

Edit: The GAF rule applied. As soon as you ask about something it sorts itself out.

Groggy

Neo Member
Let me guess -
you didn't go through the zombie part of the story yet
? Once you get there, #26 will activate since it's related to that part of the game.

You. Are you the one responsible for no boobies in the game? I thought this game was supposed to be over-the-top. Can't be over-the-top if you can't even get the tops off.

icespide

Banned
was trying to wait for this one thinking maybe someone would get it for me for christmas but after so much praise from the bombcast and it being $40 on amazon I couldn't wait anymore! ordered!

Dave1988

Let me guess -
you didn't go through the zombie part of the story yet
? Once you get there, #26 will activate since it's related to that part of the game.

Might as well get an answer straight from the horse's mouth:
I've beaten the story mode and now I'm doing the car fetch quests. One of them requires me to steal an N-Forcer and seeing as STAG is mostly gone from Steelport am I screwed or are there still outposts where I can find STAG soldiers and vehicles? If so, where can I find them?

daviyoung

Banned
I've beaten the story mode and now I'm doing the car fetch quests. One of them requires me to steal an N-Forcer and seeing as STAG is mostly gone from Steelport am I screwed or are there still outposts where I can find STAG soldiers and vehicles? If so, where can I find them?
After a certain mission you'll be able to pull up an N-Forcer from your garage
but I haven't done any Saints Book challenges so not sure if that'll work.

I need that VTOL 2.0.

After a certain mission you'll be able to pull up an N-Forcer from your garage
but I haven't done any Saints Book challenges so not sure if that'll work.

Also, for people having trouble doing some Challenges involving gang members - just to activities in their area. Mayhem works great, you can just go around killing them and it's very hard to fail.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Soooo this happened when I called in a VTOL last night...

126189308845499366.jpg

I then couldn't call any air vehicles in the rest of the night because that VTOL was still there and would not blow up. :p

OneLetter

You. Are you the one responsible for no boobies in the game? I thought this game was supposed to be over-the-top. Can't be over-the-top if you can't even get the tops off.
As Deadly stated, we figure out the right balance between getting an AO rating, and ensuring our game can actually get an M rating and hit the store shelves. AO = instant death.

On a personal note, not speaking for the company, I'd really like for us to just have it as an option at the beginning of the game. If you want blur, a swear filter, and green blood, have at it. If you want to see everything, get all the language, and blood everywhere like in Army of Darkness, have that be your choice.

You are not screwed, since our team ensured that every challenge could be completed after the game had been beaten. I'll double check, but I believe if you cause a 5-star rating (make sure it's not on the island), one will appear. I'm pretty sure you can also just grab the unlocked one from your garage.

I think it's a great idea (It would probably only be like 8" tall), and I've also been pushing for actual Johnny Gat bobbleheads as seen in SR2 and SR3 cutscenes. We're already making more t-shirts, so if we find enough of a market, anything is really possible.

I think it's a great idea (It would probably only be like 8" tall), and I've also been pushing for actual Johnny Gat bobbleheads as seen in SR2 and SR3 cutscenes. We're already making more t-shirts, so if we find enough of a market, anything is really possible.
As soon as they're on sale, I'm buying one of those T shirts. They all look good but I hope this one wins:

376388_192538854166720_100002318193220_425422_50704690_n.jpg

Quick question, I saw this over at Game Informer:

Near the Deckers' HQ, you may stumble upon a magical faerie ring constructed of.... porta-potties. In the center is another faerie made out of... penetrators.
Is the Decker's HQ the nuclear power plant? Any more direction on where to find this ring?

cackhyena

Anyone know of some good YT channel or something that has fun gameplay vids of this game? I was going to get it day one, but held off with everything else on my plate. I'm now waiting for a sale. Just want to see some goofy shit by a competent player that isn't a dev.

Oh crap - sorry! I just had the link in my cache and hadn't looked. I assume they'll be restocking though, or it'll on sale somewhere else soon.
That's OK, but can you do me a favor? If you happen to catch wind of them getting any more in, can you post here? Thanks.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho

:D so there is hope for the devil angel figure..sweet.

Where can I get the bobbleheads by the way?

Ploid 3.0

Anyone know of some good YT channel or something that has fun gameplay vids of this game? I was going to get it day one, but held off with everything else on my plate. I'm now waiting for a sale. Just want to see some goofy shit by a competent player that isn't a dev.

Check this out. Some dudes co oping and having a blast.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r003HJgTLto&feature=channel_video_title

I did some stuff. It's not amazing just random stuff.

5 star Luchadors http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-cZufUS8s8

Edit: Crap crap, I always do this. Gotta stop expecting people to have posted after my last post.

OneLetter

Ah-ha! I found a link to more: CLICKY That includes the shirt from above, and also includes design 6 in a super limited run, along with the hoodie we had been giving away in our 30 Days of Saints sweepstakes.

With regard to the in-game looking bobbleheads, it's just something I'm working on, and will probably be on the THQ Store if we can even get them made. It's not an actual product yet, BUT we do have the other Bobble Budds that are seen in Planet Saints and we've been giving out available here. There's 8 different ones including Killbane, Gat, Pierce, and more.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
It's on sale now at Best Buy and Amazon. $40!

LiK

Ah-ha! I found a link to more: CLICKY That includes the shirt from above, and also includes design 6 in a super limited run, along with the hoodie we had been giving away in our 30 Days of Saints sweepstakes.

With regard to the in-game looking bobbleheads, it's just something I'm working on, and will probably be on the THQ Store if we can even get them made. It's not an actual product yet, BUT we do have the other Bobble Budds that are seen in Planet Saints and we've been giving out available here. There's 8 different ones including Killbane, Gat, Pierce, and more.
Planet Saints girl statue in the works please?

Foxix Von

Just beat the game.

MY GOD.

That was one of the most amazing experiences I've had this entire generation. FUCK. Highlights definitely being deckers.die and that one mayor related mission which was just.... holy shit wtfbbq amazing.

Also, I would totally buy a corny shirt with something along the lines of
Burt Reynolds is my homie
written on it.

Ploid 3.0

Just beat the game.

MY GOD.

That was one of the most amazing experiences I've had this entire generation. FUCK. Highlights definitely being deckers.die and that one mayor related mission which was just.... holy shit wtfbbq amazing.

written on it.

I just burst out laughing, mostly because it's true and awesome.

MYeager

Just beat the game.

MY GOD.

written on it.

I've still got my purple shirt from E3 with the Saints logo and the words I <3 Rim Jobs.

Needless to say I haven't found an occasion to wear it yet (though I did put it on the day I got the game).

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Planet Saints girl statue in the works please?

here is his replay ( it's in this same page)

So if Saint's Row goodies sells..they might make the Saint's devil angel statue into a figure

DrBo42

So apparently I completed the Decker mission that results in the stronghold over co-op, saved, went back to single-player and it's not available. Phone has it checked off as a stronghold but it's not on the map as a crib, and I can't enter it. Fuck.

Top Bottom