• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saturday Night Live: Season 41 |OT| Starring the Real Ghostbusters

Status
Not open for further replies.

213372bu

Banned
Man, this is pretty bad. Honestly, I feel like SNL has turned to shit the last 5 years as they have started to cater way too much to millennial bullshit humor.

Nobody has been really liking SNL besides a few isolated skits and the one or two good episodes a season.

Don't be fooled.

So first sketch is sucking up to Trump. Then Weekend Update talks about how horrible Carson is. Not obvious at all.

I feel like the point of Sketch #1 was "Look how absurd Trump's promises are!", but it was completely detoothed in the process.

I laughed at "Then I found out the Mets lost", though.

Aaron

This weekend update cast is still awful. I mean Michael Che can sometimes deliver but mostly they're both awful.
Che acts like it's his first day on the job every single time. Guy shouldn't be in front of a camera like this, while Jost is all around awful.

Sianos

bill: alright now portray your fans as drunk racist idiots

bill: yes good, now call caitlyn jenner 'bruce '

I love Drunk Uncle so much. The harsest anti-Trump burn yet, but it could've happened with anybody else hosting.

#MakeAmericaGrapesAgain

Sianos

bill: alright we're gonna double subvert the "lmao trump supporters hate immigrants" joke

bill: all according to keikaku

Makai

NwdZA07.mp4

Tarkus

yeah I can see that. he's got talent but he's just not built for front of the camera stuff
You heard it here first. Howard Stern will either be in control of Meyers' slot in late night or he will host it. His contract is up with Sirius in 15 shows and he hasn't announced a single thing yet except he has some possible deals with late night TV. Stern is great friends with Les Moonves. Change is coming. Your heard here first on SourShoes action news.

You heard it here first. Howard Stern will either be in control of Meyers' slot in late night or he will host it. His contract is up with Sirius in 15 shows and he hasn't announced a single thing yet except he has some possible deals with late night TV. Stern is great friends with Les Moonves. Change is coming. Your heard here first on SourShoes action news.

I don't see it

Cheebo

Banned
You heard it here first. Howard Stern will either be in control of Meyers' slot in late night or he will host it.

This makes no sense at all. Lorne Michaels controls all of Late night at NBC now, including both Tonight Show & Late Night. Meyers is Lorne's guy 100% and he gets good ratings.

Also Moonves is CBS not NBC...

NimbusD

honestly, even if trump had final say over the sketches and that's why they're bad, that shit's SNL's fault for having him in the first place. come on. I'm not the usual snob who claims SNL's been horrible for years or w/e, but this is a bad ep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom