• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Satya Nadella: Xbox now have over 500 million monthly active users

gokurho

Microsoft isn’t updating its Xbox Game Pass subscriber numbers this quarter, but the company did share a metric around active gaming users. “We now have over 500 million monthly active users across platforms and devices,” said Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella on an earnings call. “Our content pipeline has never been stronger.”
dkzZSwS.jpeg

200.gif

Record-breaking engagement💍🙅‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙅‍♂️💍

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
After a lot of money and a change in strategy. So why is Phil Spencer still at the helm? He'd likely mess this up too.
USD$69b so they can pretend Candy Crush Mums are playing Halo Infinite.

'member when Halo 2 was the biggest game the world had ever seen? Firing up Xbox Live, playing console multiplayer for the first time, thinking match making was fucking magic? 'member when Xbox shook the industry? I 'member.

Was Halo 2 was great, but it will never compare to Halo 1.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Xbox is a brand that encompasses everything they have released and all that their subsidiaries released before acquisition.

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
I wonder how they are managing to count me despite having my Series X unplugged for almost 2 years and having removed the Game Bar crap via PowerShell package manager commands...

I guess it probably still exists on my laptop.

Why do I feel like anyone who played sea of theives on ps is also included in this one.
And 500 million Meaning all the gatcha free to play games including

Top Bottom