• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

ShinMaruku

Reminder the gaf community on ps4 is a go to help match up on psn.

silver_and_murasaki_by_supermlbros-d8l7z80.jpg

Which one of you did this?

So I finally bit the bullet, and decided to preorder the physical version off Amazon.

I was originally going to pre-order it digitally, but since they haven't given you the option to do that, I decided to get the physical version. Plus I wanted those cards.

I better get the cards I want.

So I finally bit the bullet, and decided to preorder the physical version off Amazon.

I was originally going to pre-order it digitally, but since they haven't given you the option to do that, I decided to get the physical version. Plus I wanted those cards.

I better get the cards I want.

Make sure you have several items in your order so that they require a box for shipping.

I had to re-order Onechanbara and EDF literally 5 times before giving up and buying them elsewhere.

Every single time they'd sent the items out it would be in a paper thin envelope and every single time it arrived crushed to pieces, the packaging and the disc within.

Each of the 5 times I spoke to an Amazon rep that resubmitted the return and promised me that they would make sure a box was used for that replacement and each time the items were sent in envelopes again and arrived completely broken.

Of course when I ordered a single permanent marker for less than $2 they sent it in a fucking huge box with more than $10 worth of inflated bubble wrap things to make sure the marker was safe.

But when it came to my $50 games, they didn't give a shit about making sure that those arrived safely and must have lost a lot more on the several broken copies I returned than it would have cost to have shipped it to me properly the first time.

Make sure you have several items in your order so that they require a box for shipping.

I had to re-order Onechanbara and EDF literally 5 times before giving up and buying them elsewhere.

Every single time they'd sent the items out it would be in a paper thin envelope and every single time it arrived crushed to pieces, the packaging and the disc within.

Each of the 5 times I spoke to an Amazon rep that resubmitted the return and promised me that they would make sure a box was used for that replacement and each time the items were sent in envelopes again and arrived completely broken.

Of course when I ordered a single permanent marker for less than $2 they sent it in a fucking huge box with more than $10 worth of inflated bubble wrap things to make sure the marker was safe.

But when it came to my $50 games, they didn't give a shit about making sure that those arrived safely and must have lost a lot more on the several broken copies I returned than it would have cost to have shipped it to me properly the first time.

Don't worry about me. I order games off Amazon all the time, and moments like those haven't ever happened to me.

Also. The Endless Summer Edition seems to be in a big enough box that they'd have to make a box for it anyway.

Don't worry about me. I order games off Amazon all the time, and moments like those haven't ever happened to me.

Also. The Endless Summer Edition seems to be in a big enough box that they'd have to make a box for it anyway.

Sounds good, just wanted to give a heads up in case it happened to anyone else :p

You're probably right about the size of the game needing a box for shipping anyway.

It sucks that you have to deal with that though.

Thanks, it's a shame because I've been using Amazon for over 10 years and it's only recently that this started happening.

My guess is that it's a disconnect between the reps and the people on the shipping floor, so I assume replacement items are shipped out automatically ASAP before anyone sees the request to ship in a box.

It is what it is though, so I plan on getting my Estival fix at Best Buy :p

I don't have my PS4 with me atm but I'll definitely be joining the Gaf group when I get it back and I look forward to playing with everyone here :D

Eolz

Nice.
I don't think VD will be localized, he's just putting it there because he knows most if his fans also import stuff.

Hopefully we get news about the next Senran game announcement soon through here!

Weird, Valkyrie Drive is mentioned on the announcement tweet but not in the english account.

I really hope is localized.

Yeah seems a bit inconsistent, but he mentioned it again in his first tweet just now.

https://twitter.com/KenichiroTakaEn/status/704954184085299200

My English Twitter is launched today! #SenranKagura, #ValkyrieDrive and #Uppers ? I'll tweet! Watch out for updates! http://goo.gl/qtpPiL

If he wants to tell english audiences about VD it can't be entirely without a reason. :)

EV Update #4 from Marvelous

LE insights, DLC schedule, live action trailer

http://estivalversus.com/updates/

Best thing for me:

Besides all this DLC, there’s one more patch looming over the horizon: 1.19. This patch will update the Western version to the latest Japanese version and will also enable the use of the 5 costumes featured in the Sakura Edition of SENRAN KAGURA ESTIVAL VERSUS, only released in Japan. These will be available as separate, paid downloads at a later date

Sakura-Edition.jpg

YES

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So 2 weeks for the first DLC character, 3 weeks for the rest, then a month for extra missions.

Granted, I can't bring myself to care for more characters if they add nothing to the story like Daidouji & Rin did to SV. Maybe the extra missions if they're priced decently.

pariah164

After trading in some games, getting the physical edition of Estival Versus became more feasible for me. Went in and paid it off today. Now, I just need March 15th to get here...

It's gonna look sweet as fuck on my shelf next to SV.

After trading in some games, getting the physical edition of Estival Versus became more feasible for me. Went in and paid it off today. Now, I just need March 15th to get here...

It's gonna look sweet as fuck on my shelf next to SV.

I still don't know where to put my EV.

Top Bottom