• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

SerTapTap

I recognized the faces and hair the most. Then the clothes. Lastly the busts. My priorities are skewed it seems.

Eyes and to a lesser extent hair can instantly give away an artist. Neptunia characters never look quite right without Tsunako's eyes. In Toriyama's case it's the face structure and eyes (and often dat hair)

Eyes and to a lesser extent hair can instantly give away an artist. Neptunia characters never look quite right without Tsunako's eyes. In Toriyama's case it's the face structure and eyes (and often dat hair)

I can always tell Toriyama art from the hair and faces right off the bat. The other ones I might not know their names but I can tell what other art theyve produced.

Recently ive bought 4-5 Neptune games but havent played a single one yet. No time when im stuck at work an practicing DOA in my little free time.

Semi related but unrelated. I want this now. u_u""
0021.jpg

0061.jpg

Chrom

Regionthree apparently got patched in the latest 3DS update, for those playing an imported copy of SK2.

Eolz

Regionthree apparently got patched in the latest 3DS update, for those playing an imported copy of SK2.

Fuck. Stopped playing when Marvelous Europe started teasing it anyway, formatted my old 3DS and gave it to my sister.
Still disappointing.

Puruzi

Banned
PS4. At some point.

PS4

Also, nice avatar.

I would get it on the PS4, but there isn't anything I want on it right now. Once more stuff I want come out, i'll probably buy a PS4 and double dip on Estival. Also, thanks :3

More than likely on the Vita. I will also wait for localization.
I thought about waiting for localization, but they still have SK2 to do first, and I don't wanna wait for too long.

SerTapTap

Excellent.
Anyway, what version of Estival are people getting here? I'm getting it for Vita.

Aw shit.

PS4 for sure. Well, I bought both nyuunyuu packs for the figures but I'll play on PS4

And yeah the region three thing sucks. Glad I transfered early so I can play SK2 in peace. Not that I've beaten more than two missions so far

Eolz

Will get PS4, but not day 1 import.
Will buy any version before the localization if there's some SK2-like price drop (pretty sure this will happen sadly).

Top Bottom